Status: Completed

For the Love Of...

Eight

After my long, restless night with Ainsley, I finally woke up around 8:30 am. I immediately get up and go into Ainsley's room looking into her crib and realizing she wasn't in there. A quick anxiety comes over me but I then realize that she's probably with my mother. I then go down stairs and walk into the kitchen to get myself a bottle of water, still not seeing Ainsley of my mom. Suddenly, I hear talking coming from the living room making me close the fridge door and walk into the living room.

"Good morning, Panda." My mom's face lights up when she sees me. I then realize why she had the sudden brightness on her face. Zane and his parents were also sitting in he living room. I smile at Marisol who looks extremely nervous. I'd guessed that she had realized that she needed to shut her mouth and stop being an obnoxious snob. I then wave at Eli who has his arm around his slightly shaking wife. Eli returns a smile to me and nods his head as I enter the room completely. When I finally get into the room, I see that Zane was cradling Ainsley. I fold my arms and smile at Zane. I know he's going to be an amazing father to Ainsley. I know I should have her last name changed to Ryder, but I need to keep Zane on his toes and not give into him so easily like I did before Ainsley was even conceived.

"Did you sleep well?" My mom asks breaking the silence. She stands up and walks over to me patting my hair. I nod and look back at Zane who is focused on Ainsley.

"Why don't you go shower? We're gonna go out to breakfast in a bit." My mom says combing her fingers through her brunette hair. I look at Zane once more, but he still doesn't pay any attention to me. I remove myself from my living room and head back upstairs and straight into the bathroom.

I take a look at myself in the mirror realizing that I look like a total piece of shit, or in other words, a mom. A stressed out and exhausted mother. I take off my pajamas and underwear and bra. When I look in the mirror I see my boobs which used to look up and perky and tiny, but are now saggy and huge! I guess thats one good thing that came from getting pregnant, besides Ainsley of course.

I turn on the shower and test the water out on my hand. When the water is finally set to my liking, I hop in and allow the water to hit my body and drip down. The feeling of the warm water felt incredibly amazing. I felt the the stress coming off of body as the water continued to fall over me.

After my shower, I wrap myself in my favorite purple towel and use the top of it to dry the ends of my damp hair. I then go to the sink and grab my tooth brush and run it under the cold water coming from the faucet. I squirt white toothpaste onto my tooth brush and, in circular motions, brush my teeth until I feel they are completely clean and my breath is fresh.

I finally finish in the bathroom so I go into my room. I take off my towel and look around for my lotion and quickly remember that I ran out of lotion. Not thinking, I run out into the hallway going towards Ainsley's room so I can use her baby lotion.

I go into Ainsley's room and shut the door behind me. I sigh and lock the door for reassurance that no one would walk in on me.

"Pandora." I hear a voice behind me. Fuck.

I quickly cover myself up with my hands.

"Turn around!" I yell at Zane who is holding Ainsley.

He laughs and obey's my request. I shouldn't be so embarrassed because he's seen me naked before, but I still start blushing. I grab the baby lotion and run out of the room back to my own. I calm down from my awkward encounter with Zane. I hurry to get into my clothes before anyone else can see me in my 'birthday suit'.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter should be up by Friday or sooner. Promise!