‹ Prequel: Settle Down
Status: In progress. Updating 1-2 times a week.

I'll Be Your Safety

Now that Ethan's over a year old, Olivia is finally on her own. She's moved out, gotten a job (or three) and is proudly independantly raising Ethan. With help from his father. Even though her baby daddy seems to have moved on (finally), Liv still can't shake the sudden feelings she has for a certain, blue-eyed, newly-brunette Irishman.

Niall's got it all going for him. An 'amazing' girlfriend, a new, booming career, and a perfect son. And to top it off, he's finally gotten over the girl who seems like she'll never love him back. He thought he was one to read girl's emotions well; but this one was harder to crack than the coconut he tried to open while on tour in honalulu. He thinks he's finally over her, but is he just distracting himself with this new girlfriend? Will the feelings return? Were they ever really gone?

Even after all this time, Harry's still had his eye on the same girl. It's a first when he realises he's been chasing- or, call it admiring- the same girl for over two years. Definately another record in this player's book. When he finally grasps a hold onto the only person he has ever truly regretted losing, will his sudden rocky friendship with his best friend call the relationship quits for him? Or will he stagger on, blindsided by love.
The question is: which relationship holds more value to him? The best friend who has been by his side for over fifteen years? Or the girl who just can't seem to get out of his head.

Sequel to Settle Down