Status: One-shot

A Bruised Face and a Desperate Apology

1/1

Zacky sits alone, his face contorted into worry. It was almost four in the morning and Brian isn't home yet. He wouldn't answer his calls either. Zacky sat, no able to sit still, watching reruns of Sherlock. Fuck, where was he? He hasn't been in an accident, if he was, the news would say so.
But still, what if he is in an accident? Oh God, please don't let Brian be in an accident. Zacky walked to the dining room and put the dinner in the fridge. He busted his ass making that fuckig dinner and now it has gone to waste.
Zacky picked up his phone and scrolled through his twitter, hoping he would find any evidence that Brian was okay. One particular mention caught his eye.

Synyster fucking Gates is in the house!! Sad to see that @vengenz1 isn't here. At least Syn is here. Let's get wasted!

Zacky checked the time when that tweet was tweeted and found out it was an hour ago. His blood boiled as he threw his phone to the couch. Fucking Brian, left him worrying about nothing. Just as he was about to go upstairs and sleep, he heard the door slam open.

"Zacky baby... Where are you?" Brian slurred in a sing-song manner.

"You fucking asshole. I waited here for you, worrying my ass off, and you're just fucking drinking at the bar!" Zacky snapped, walking towards Brian who could barely stand.

"Come here, give Bri-bri a kiss." He slurred, pouting his lips.

"Ugh, Brian. Your breath smells like alcohol. And no! I won't give you a fucking kiss! I made you fucking dinner and you fucking left me alone with cold food and no fucking company!" Zacky yelled.

"Can't you just calm down? I was just drinking." Brian muttered.

"Can't I just calm down? Can't I just calm down?! It's four in the fucking morning, Brian! How do you expect me to calm down?!" Zacky boomed.

"Jesus Christ, babe, lower down your voice a bit. You're giving me a headache." Brian groaned.

"Like fuck I will! I'm tired of your fucking antics, Brian! Can't you just lay off the drinks a bit? And don't you fucking call me 'babe'. I'm-" Zacky was cut off by a hand hitting his cheek. Zack clenched his eyes and jaw shut as he put a hand on his cheek. Brian looked between Zacky and his raised up hand and immediately sobered up.

"Zacky, Zee, I'm sorry." Brian breathed out trying to get to Zacky.

"Don't fucking touch me. I'm leaving. Don't call me, whatsoever. I don't want to see you anymore." Zacky brushed past Brian and stopped in front of the door. "My things will be out of here by the end of the week." Zacky said softly.

"No, Zee. You can't do that. I'm sorry, Zee. Please, don't leave me." Brian begged, holding on to Zacky's hand.

"Let go of me!" Zacky shouted, letting tears fall from his eyes. He shrugged Brian off and ran to his car.

"No, Zacky! Please!" Brian fell to his knees as he saw Zacky's car drive away. Shit, what is he going to do.

~*~*~

Zacky woke up in the cold bed of the cheap hotel. His back hurt like fuck and he had a headache from crying too much. He looked at his phone and saw hundreds of missed calls and texts from Brian. He rolled his eyes and walked to the bathroom.
Zacky looked at the mirror and winced. Fuck, he looked like absolute fucking shit. He washed his face and brushed his teeth, before looking back at the mirror. He had a hand-shaped bruise on his cheek. Tears threatened to fall as he remembered what happened yesterday.
Yes, he's mad at Brian, but he misses him so much. Zacky doesn't know what he's going to do anymore. He laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling, feeling tears drop down his eyes. A knock sounded from the door and his head perked up. Who would it be?
He quietly stood up and walked to the door. Dammit, there wasn't any peep hole. He took a deep breath and opened the door. There stood Brian with a bouquet of his favorite flowers and his favorite chocolates. He rolled his eyes and closed the door but Brian's foot was already in. He sighed and gave in.
Zacky laid down on the bed, facing away from Brian. Brian looked around at the dingy room and placed the flowers and chocolates down on the table.

"Zee? Can you please look at me?" Brian whispered as he saw Zacky sit up against the headboard. Zacky shook his head and kept his eyes closed. "Please?" Brian sounded so desperate and Zacky gave in, looking at Brian but not opening his eyes.

Brian sighed sadly as he saw the hand-shaped bruise forming on his cheek. Brian leaned in and kissed it softly. Brian sat next to him and put his arms around Zacky. Slowly but surely, Zacky finally leaned in and sobbed into Brian's chest.

"I'm so sorry, Zee. I promise not to leave you when you're making dinner, I promise not to go out and drink without telling you, and most importantly, I promise not to hurt you anymore, in any shape or form. Please come home and take me back?" Brian apologized, looking down. Zacky opened his emerald eyes and looked up at Brian. All he saw was guilt, sincerity, and hope. Zacky smiled softly and nodded, pressing his lips to Brian.

"I love you. I missed you." Zacky mumbled against Brian's lips.

"I love you too, and I missed you too, a whole lot more." Brian smiled, happy that he took him back.

"Now, what do you say about getting down and dirty?" Brian smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Recommends and comments make me happy! *winkwinknudgenudge*

Sorry for any fuckups.

Thank you and enjoy!