Status: updating...

Lil' Sis

Chapter 1

Damon's POV
As Stefan, Elena, and I enter the boarding house I smell another person in the house.

"Stefan follow me, Elena stay close to Stefan." I say thinking its Katherine, ever since her appearance last week; I've been on the lookout. I feel someone behind me. I turn around, grab them by the neck, and push them against the nearest wall all in less than a second.

When I see her face I freeze, and behind me I hear Stefan gasp. Suddenly, breaking the silence that had grown Elena says, "Well, that's not Katherine. Who is she?"

"Lizzie." Is all I can say, like that's all of an explanation that is needed.

"Hi Damon, Stefan it's nice to know you still remember me. Damon, now can you let me go?" She says and I release her.

"Ok, apparently you all know each other by I'm still lost." Elena says from behind me.

"Guys, you didn't tell her about me." She states, "I'm hurt." Sarcasm dripping from her voice.

Finally Stefan speaks up, "Well, you went missing in 1864, Lizzie. We thought you were long dead and gone."

"Yea, well if you had even tried to look for me. You would have found me," Lizzie says to Stefan and me before turning to Elena, "Hi, you must be Elena. I would apologize for my older brothers' rudeness, but Damon was never polite and Stefan is in still shock. I'm Elizabeth Salvatore, but you can call me Liz or Lizzie."

"Brothers?" Elena asks quietly.

Yes, Stefan and I say at the same time. Stefan looks ashamed, for his precious girlfriend to find out that the saintly Stefan has a little sister he never told her about. I on the other hand, am so ecstatic. Lizzie was one of the only people who wasn't disappointed in me, even looked up to me, while we were human. "Where have you been?" I ask Lizzie.

"You might want to get everyone who helps you here. I'm only telling this story once." She says.
♠ ♠ ♠
THis is the 1st chapter. I've posted this story on a couple other sites...I actually started it a couple years ago...so in the first few chapters I apoligize in advance for some typos, I just really don't feel like taking the time to edit what I've written so far when I could be writing new chapters for this story and my Adam Levine story. I hope you enjoy!

Oh...by the way it would mean the world to me if you would comment... <3