Status: updating...

Lil' Sis

Chapter 6

Damon's POV

Yesterday, Lizzie introduced her boyfriend to us, and I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it. I know most people would think a 16 year old girl having a boyfriend is normal, especially if the girl is as beautiful as Lizzie. But she never had boyfriends when we were human; it was a different time, and I can't help but worry that this guy will hurt my sister. I'm brought out of my thoughts when Liam walks down the stairs, shirtless.

"Hey, is there any coffee?" He asks.

"Yea, why? You don't look like much of a coffee drinker."

"I'm not, but your sister needs coffee to wake up in the morning." Liam says with a smile on his face.

"Oh… I remember now. Lizzie isn't a morning person, never has been." I say, thinking back to our human days. Liam walks over and pours some coffee and says.

"Lizzie is going to Caroline's around noon. We can talk then."

"Ok." I say as he starts walking back up the stairs.

A couple hours later

Lizzie just left for Caroline's house, when Stefan gets back from hanging out at Elena's. I pour myself some whiskey, while Stefan goes and gets Liam.

"So mates, what are you going to say hurt my sister and you die?" Liam asks, once he and Stefan get back.

"Well, yea, but we also want to get to know you. Things like how old you are, where are you from, do have any siblings…-"I cut Stefan off before he can finish the sentence with.

"What are your intentions with my sister?" I ask trying to be intimidating to the 6 foot Australian.

"Do I have any plans to hurt her, you mean? No, if I did it would be done already. Do you have any idea how long we've been together?" He asks with a hint of anger in his voice, not enough to worry me, but enough for me to know that Liam isn't the kind of guy I want to mess with.

"I have absolutely no idea." I say.

"We've been together since '99." He says.

"1999, that isn't very long." Stefan replies.

"I meant 1899," Liam says with a touch of pride in his voice, while Stefan and I are in shock, "Look, the last thing I want to do in this world is hurt Elizabeth. She taught me how to love…. someone who isn't family."

"Ok, we got the hard questions down. Now it's time for the easy ones. How old are you?" Stefan asks.

"I was turned right before my 20th birthday." He says dodging the question.

"That's not what we mean, and you know it." I reply frustrated.

"With my human years, I'll be 903 in January." I can feel my jaw drop to the floor; there aren't many vampires that can reach 800, let alone 900.

"How about siblings? Do you have any, Liam?" Stefan asks once we get over our shock at his age.

"I have an older brother, named Chris, we were turned together back home in Australia. And through him, I have a sister-in-law."

"Alright, I have one last question. What were you like before you met my sister?" Stefan asks, and I can see Liam sigh, like he was hoping we wouldn't ask.

"Let's just say, I wasn't very nice to have around. There weren't many people I trusted, I could probably count them all on my left hand, with fingers to spare. I used to destroy villages in my spare time. I did stuff like that for 800 years. Today, I'm not much better, but I don't go out and kill 100 people in a week." He sadly says, "Now you know more than most people do. There are only 3 people in the world who know even this much about me: Lizzie, my brother, and an old friend."

"Well, thank you, for indulging us." Stefan says in his way that makes him sound his age of 162.

"You seem ok, but you hurt my sister, and you lose your family jewels." I say with an edge to my voice, and turn and walk away.
♠ ♠ ♠
So..this is the last I what I've already had written, the next chapter will be brand new...