Status: I'm new at this so cut me some slack haha

Awaiting the Weekend

Chapter 2

My first though about sleeping in a bunk, in a moving vehicle was not positive. Lets just say falling from the 2nd floor bunk is quite painful and i have the bump to prove it.

My stomach grumbled signaling it was ready for dinner, i mean lunch, great the jet lag had kicked in. I searched the cupboards and fridge for food grabbing bread and some other items and created a sandwich.

Finishing up i decided it was time for the others to wake up to. I pressed the smoke alarm test button creating a loud ear piercing squeaking noise, startling both girls awake. One banging there head on the top of the bunk the other falling out.

"Haha, karma's a bitch, you shouldn't have laughed when i did it" i shouted over the noise sticking my tongue out at Emma, who was sitting sleepily on the floor glaring at me rubbing her arm.

******

The sun was hot as we arrived at our destination, Warped Tour. We were walking towards the large gathering of bands where we would get the low down on what was happening on tour, schedules and things.

We found a comfy spot in the shad and sat in the grass people watching.

"OMG, look at all these bands" Emma exclaimed "Look there's Black Veil Brides, All Time Low, Pierce the Veil, Ahhh"

"Calm down your making us look like fan girls that have just sneaked in" i shushed Emma up.

"Sorry" she said sheepishly

I scanned the group of people just as Emma had but keeping my cool as i recognised faces i dreamed of meeting. One pair of eyes got my attention more so then the others, mainly cause they were looking right back at me. I blushed looking down quickly biting my lip. I peered back up to meet the pair of eyes again. He gave a slight smile and a wave and i giggled slightly and waved back.

"Whats this Kerry?"
"I don't know Emma, but i would say our Hayley's flirting already"
They both smirked knowingly as i yet again blush finding great interest in the grass all of a sudden.

"Shut up you guys"

After the introduction talk the bands went there separate ways. We decided to explore or surroundings now enjoying the sun which beamed down on us. We found what we were looking for eventually. The main stage. It was defiantly bigger than expected.

There was movement on the stage as the first band was getting there stuff ready to play before the crowd came in.

"Lets make some friends girly s" she shouted and did her iconic spaz run towards the group of guys on the stage.

Me and Kerry looked at each other smiled and rolled our eyes following after Miss Sugar Rush.

We met up with Emma as she was rapid firing questions non stop toward the five boys on stage.

"Were so sorry, she escaped from her lead, will just take her away now" I joked, tugging on Emma's arm.

"Oh look Hayley its the guy you made flirts with" Emma screamed pointing towards the back of the stage where a guy with his back turned holding a bass guitar was.

He spun around with a confused look on his face which was actually kinda cute on him. He scanned us three girls, his eyes settling upon me. he smiled and gave another wave.

"Oh come on, whats with all the waving introduce yourself s already" Emma screamed as me and Kerry dragged her away apologizing.

******

Dinner time, my favorite time. What, i like my food. Although what was up for grabs in the canteen wasn't exactly what i was thinking.

i crinkled my nose up at the selection.

"Yeah, they don't go all out on the food at these things do they" Said a voice besides me.

It was him. With a matching expression to mine.

"Yeah" With nothing else to say.

"I'm Justin by the way" He said holding out his hand.

"Hayley" I smiled taking his hand. It fit in his perfectly.

"Whats your bands name? They sound like a laugh, Haha"

"No you mean Emma is weird but yeah they are, Were called Awaiting the weekend"

"Cool name, i guess you guys like the weekend?"

"Yeah just a bit haha, whats your bands name?"

"Sleeping with sirens, with my four mates"

I smiled in response as we selected our food and headed for a table. Both bands ended up sharing the table. turns out we get along quite well. I leave out the part where Emma started a mini food fight with the table after exclaiming her food look liked the mess her dog made the other day, which instantly made everyone push there plates away with disgusted faces. Typical Emma.

The fun was just beginning.