Status: I'm new at this so cut me some slack haha

Awaiting the Weekend

Chapter 4

A few weeks had gone by and we were totally getting into a routine now. Wake up, perform and party the night away, sometimes.

We were currently chilling in Sleeping with Sirens bus dying from the heat. The air conditioning on our bus decided it had enough and stop working.

"When will this end!" Emma screamed into the fan she had placed directly in front of here making her sound like a robot.
"I can't take this much longer"

I opened my mouth to say something but shut it again knowing that whatever i said wouldn't stop her from moaning, so i opted to chuck a pillow at her head, missing sending the fan crashing to the floor.

"Whoa Calm down, what did the fan do to you?" Kellin said as he peered round the corner of the bunk area to see what happened.

No one said anything as we stared blankly at him for no reason, mainly to creep him out, as Kerry quickly picked the fan back up reminding me and Emma of Golam from Lord of the Rings which immediately made us burst out laughing.

*******

After our performance for the day we headed back to the chill out area for all the bands. After grabbing some cold drinks, of which Emma decided Kerry needed a can of coke put down the back of her top. I'm surprised people actually wanted to befriend us o this tour sometimes.

"Over here, you weirdos" Justin shouted from over in the corner.

"There you are we were just talking about you" Emma said in a preppy voice.

"Really?!" Gabe said all excited.

"No"

"Oh, excuse me while i just go cry" Gabe said fake crying.

"You'll get over it"

I sat down next to Justin, him placing an arm around the back of my chair.

"How original" I said teasing him.

"It still works" He replied with a cheeky grin

I laughed at his cheesiness and cuddled into his side earning looks from Emma and Kerry of which i ignored.

"So, i wanna ask you something, later, you free?"

"Oh okay, yeah i'm free, when and where?"

"shall we say seven, at the park we found the other day?"

"sure" I said

"I gotta go perform now, but i'll see you then" he said getting up and hugging me, kissing me on the cheek before he pulled away.

"Justin and Hayley sitting in a tree.." Emma started singing loudly.

"EMMA why are you so annoying sometimes" I shouted picking up the nearest item which happened to be a pool stick and chasing her around the room shouting death threats, jokingly of course.