‹ Prequel: Of Hurt and Hope
Status: Active

Let Live

Carry On

Kelsey's POV
Noah Robert Carlile was born December 30th, 2012. Now, it was June, and I was staring his father in the face. I didn't know how to feel about this whole situation and I wasn't expecting Alan to come, either.
Austin took it well, but Alan was being.. Oddly protective. He was rude, and kept making rude comments. I guess it could be expected. I had left.
When Austin warmed up to the idea of having a son, he asked a question about whether I had Noah tested for Marfans. I had. And I needn't have said more. The look on his face looked broken. And I felt awful. He must have seemed at fault.
"Austin, he's going to be okay, I promise."
He looked at me as if I was dumb, "don't be stupid. When will he get the surgery?"
"Austin, he's just a baby, it can wait a couple years.. Can't it?" I couldn't bear the thought of my baby going under the knife. "He has checkups every week." When I said that, Austin seemed to relax and began to play with Noah. They loved each other already. He took pictures of his son and him together, and I started to question why I ever hid Noah fom Austin. And before I could stop him, he posted the picture on twitter.
And then the world exploded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for it being so short but you needed to see Kelsey's POV in this situation. The next one might be partially in Alan's. it might get chaotic. Hope you like it. Comment or no chapter!