‹ Prequel: Of Hurt and Hope
Status: Active

Let Live

Life Starts Now

Austin's POV
Found this little guy in my old friend @alwaysafuckup's house. Turns out he's alll mine. <3 "

I attached the picture and hit "Tweet" just as Kelsey yelled, "NO!" But it was too late. The tweet had been seen by over 240,000 followers. I was kind of confused.
"What?!" I said dodging her.
"You're such an idiot! You are so. STUPID!" She ran her hands through her hair and began pacing. "Do you have ANY idea what this is going to do to your career?"
"Well, do you honestly suspect me to just pretend Noah doesn't exist?!" I yelled right back at her, ignoring the insults. "He's MY son and I should have the choice on whether I tell the fans about him or not!"
Meanwhile, my phone was vibrating like no tomorrow, getting phone calls from Aaron. Then Phil. Then Tino. And finally Alan. Hundreds of tweets and instagram comments. All coming in at once. I let it ring. It was going to be a long day.
"I hope you're happy. Now my twitter is going to be attacked and harassed, and you're going to get hate, you'll resent me-" I needed for her to shutup. She was freaking out, when quite honestly I wasn't really worried. If she got hate then I'd block and ignore every fan that bugged her. I wasn't going to take shit from any of them. I was happy in this moment. So, licking my lips, I placed both hands on her cheeks and kissed her hard, and it wasn't long before she kissed back.
It was an angry, passionate kiss. Her lips moved with mine, and the absence of each other for the past almost year and a half literally disappeared in our kiss. It was like we were never missing from each others' lives.
Finally, I pulled away and looked her in the eyes. "You need to relax. I'm never going to resent you," I said smiling. I picked up my phone and shut it off, just as the door to the apartment burst open. Alan came in, looking crazed.
"WHAT. DID YOU. DO?" In his hand he held his exploding phone.
I looked at Kelsey and smiled, knowing Alan had already seen. "Sorry, man."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long for me to update. As you all know, it's Easter weekend, so I'm really busy. Also, I am working on a multi-bandom fic called No Mercy in which there is a serial killer on Warped Tour. I'm collabing with waswritteninbl00d, and you can find it on my page. I would really appreciate it if you could all go check it out. It would mean a lot to me.
Leave comments, please, and tell me what you want to see!