Darling, you'll be okay

One hundred sleepless nights.

*Vic's POV*
Oh no, this is all my fault. She looks so fragile it makes me break. Her then cute, bright and smiley face, has now became pale, lifelessly and broken. I can't deal with this. I kneeled down next to her bed and started sobbing uncontrollably, the tears spilled down my face, and I grabbed hold of her cold hand. She can't leave me yet. I love her. It's been about 4 hours since I got the call that she had been run over. She was in the middle of the road when it happened. Maybe this is her way of telling everyone she gives up. Maybe I should give up too. I sat down in the chair next to her bed, still holding her hand, and daydreamed of her smile, our memories. They were locked up safely in my head. All from the first day to the day everything fell apart. I slowly drifted off, and I let the darkness take over my mind for a little while. I needed to escape reality, because I can't deal with it.

*Anna's POV*
My eyes flickered, trying to adjust to the bright light that I knew was coming if I opened my eyes. I heard faint beeps, and smelt the fresh smell of disinfectants and cologne, so familiar. I opened my eyes, and to my surprise, there was a bright light beaming into my face, ouch. I looked to my left, only to see quite a tan, lanky boy who looked extremely rough, and needed a shave. He was holding my hand, urm what? I didn't even know him. I started panicking and struggling, then the beeps starting getting louder and the boy woke up, his face immediately brightened when he saw me. He suddenly said "Oh, sweetheart, I missed you. Just calm down and I'll go and get the nurse for you, I'll be right back, I promise. Don't leave me again." A nurse? What? I'm not in a hospital, and much to my dismay, I sat up, cringing as I did, I saw the huge monitors surrounding me and the familiar territory of a hospital. Then it hit me, the pain. I hurt everywhere and I am just so confused. So, I wake up in a hospital, in pain, to a lanky guy who was holding my hand. Right. As soon as I managed to get up the nurse rushed in and said "Hello sunshine, you've been asleep for almost two weeks now. I just told your boyfriend Vic to go and get you something to eat and drink from the cafeteria, you must be hungry!" Oh god, this was getting worse and worse. My boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend, what the hell? And how was I even in this place?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, sorry it's not very long but I promise the next chapter will be longer. I'm kind of new to this so yeah c: Thanks for reading if you did, i'll try and update everyday if I can c: