Darling, you'll be okay

You were the first love I lost.

*Vic's POV*
I ran as fast as I could to get her something to eat, I just wanted to tell her I loved her once more. I grabbed her a sandwich and a bottle of water and sprinted back to my love. There she was, laying on the hospital bed, eyes open, and alive. I have been imagining this moment for however long I've been here, and it's happening. I slowly walked over to her, put down her food and held her hand, she pulled away with confusion and awkwardness on her face. And then she asked me "Do I know you?" I giggled, thinking it was a joke because she always pulls pranks on me like this, and said "Come on, you've only just woke up and I've been worried sick about you! Talk to me, love." She pulled an even more confused face and called for the nurse. Okay, so now I was worried. I mean, what? We've been dating for over 6 months and she doesn't know who I am? The nurse rushed in and asks "What's up sweetie?" and she pointed her weak hand at me. She whispered to the nurse "Who is this man?" The nurse looked at me sympathetically and told me to wait outside for a moment. I did as I was asked even though I wanted to spend every second with her. After a few moments, the nurse came outside, sat me down and said "I know this might come to a bit of a shock to you, but she has had a very serious case of memory loss. It seems as though she doesn't remember who you are. The doctor did warn you of this, didn't he?" I shook my head, no, and started sobbing. This can't be happening. I'm not sure what was worse. Losing her to death, or losing her to memory loss. Oh no. I ran into the hospital toilets, gasping out sobs as I did. I went into a cubicle, pulled a blade out of my pocket, which was there just incase anything happened to her, because I know if something did happen, it would have been my fault, and put the cold blade to my skin. I dug harder and slid in across my forearm. I felt a sense of achievement when I saw blood seeping out of the cut. I cut again, and again, and again until my arm was covered in the lovely scarlet red. It dripped onto the floor and I smiled to myself. I slid down the wall of the cubicle and let the dark sheet of nothingness engulf me.

*Anna's POV*
Oh no, this can't be happening. I just saw my "boyfriend" run off to the toilets when the nurse broke the news to him. I mean, he was adorable and anyone would be lucky to have him as a boyfriend. But me? Oh no, he didn't deserve me. He deserved someone better who didn't forget they were dating. Who didn't forget who he was. Wow, I feel like such a faggot right now. I saw the nurse go behind her desk so I crept out of bed, and headed off to the direction he ran. I saw the men's toilet and thought "what the hell. He could be in there and I need to help him." I opened the door and suddenly saw the blood that came seeping out of one of the cubicle doors. Oh god no. No, no, no. A knocked on the door in a panic and I heard nothing. I know I don't know this guy, but he seems worth it. I ran into the next cubicle, climbed onto the toilet and looked over to the cubicle he was in. Shoot. His arm was covered in blood and he was laying lifelessly against the door. I shouted "HELP. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME" and no body came. Oh god, is this a nightmare? I need to wake up right now just please. I collapsed onto the floor in gasps and sobs and finally broke down. This is my fault. It's all my fault. I pulled my knees up to my chest and cried and cried and cried, I didn't think I ever would stop until I heard a little moan coming from the next cubicle. My face brightened, I wiped my eyes and said "Urm, Vic? Are you in there? If you can hear me can you please unlock the door? For me?" I heard a click of the door and rushed to him. He looked so helpless. And then his eyes rolled back and he whispered "I love you" and then collapsed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one isn't very long either, my mum has limited me to an hour on the computer only:c
Sorry if this is deep, I couldn't help bringing Vic's past into it:c
So many fan fictions.
Yeah, I hope you guys like it and i'll try to update it again tomorrow c: