Status: Please read! A Chapter will be uploaded every Friday!

Don't Make Me Forget

Love hurts

Liam’s POV
I carried Ayden home. She slept peacefully in my arms. Mother and Father were coming home tonight so I had a huge story to tell them once they came into the house. The cars that passed us as I walked with Ayden in my arms honked. Others said dirty things to Ayden as she was a whore. A slut. Whore and prostitute. Every time a word passed I felt anger boil up into my body and cut into my heart.
Once reaching the house Anna Lise opened the door to show Rachel right behind her with a little girl. I couldn’t guess any longer who that girl was. Or what she looked like. Rachel coughed and guided the girl upstairs while I entered the house with Ayden. She was still sleeping. Her long brown curls tickling my throat. I went upstairs and went inside our room. I placed her on the bed that Mother had bought her. The princess blankets were tossed aside and I placed her into the soft bed. She sighed and curled into a tiny ball. My heart squeezed and I knew I couldn’t hurt her anymore. I was jealous of how her father took away the girl I had loved. Rachel. I hated how she spoke of me like I was a disease in 9th grade. And then the rumors started about her dad and Rachel. And the one about how she liked me. All those rumors had tempted me to do it. Hurting her, Hurt myself. I slowly raised her hospital nightgown and I throbbed at my dick. I had to have her. She was a deep sleeper. I touched one breast and the pink nipple hardened at an instance. I smiled and leaned down, I sucked on it and I made my way to seeking for the warmth of her insides.

Ayden’s POV
I was dreaming. Liam was touching me in so many places I never dreamed he would. I was moaning and turning away. Liam soon was inside of me. It hurt but I knew the pain of the dream wasn’t real but fakeness. I felt him move inside of me and I shivered. I soon was sucked into darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
oooh lala