Status: Please read! A Chapter will be uploaded every Friday!

Don't Make Me Forget

Happily Ever After

Time lapse-(after wedding)
Ayden’s POV
I stood beside Liam. I smiled and I noticed the twins waddling towards us. I picked up Marianne, her colored eyes beautiful. “still surprised Liam?” I asked. Liam still couldn’t believe that Marianne had a blue eye and a brown eye. I was surprised as well. Our other child, our little boy Rene Vince had blue eye like Liam. He was growing up ever day and looking like Liam everyday. Marianne was starting to look as me. The height was there and I was scared she would get teased. Liam joked around with me and told me that Rene Vince would protect his little sister. I didn’t quite believe it. Liam was holding me against him. His bigger built felt right. Our hands entwined, our rings clinked together. “Ayden my girl we have a lot of head of us don’t we” he said. I nodded and pressed our lips together with a squirming Marianne. Her eyes big and filled with wonder.
5 years later
Liam’s POV
I had Marianne’s small hand in my larger one. She was trembling with fear and shock. I looked to Ayden who was beside me. Her belly swollen with another child of ours. She had 2 year old Melody and Alex beside her. I looked down and stared at the 3 year old Zachary who held my hand. Marianne was smiling. Her backpack on her thin shoulders. I noticed Ayden had let go of Rene Vince’s hand, he ran up ahead to the classroom. Both being twins, Marianne and Rene Vince were hard to tell apart beside the eye colors and the shape. Rene Vince opened the door and turned toward us. Ayden waddled faster and smiled. As she entered and I followed. We entered the classroom to see Anna Lise inside already. Beside her was Zenith. Anna Lise had been dating for five years till years ago we saw that Anna Lise was pregnant. She was happy and crying. Later on me and Ayden beat her again at having another child, Zachary. Then we had Melody and Alex. Now the other child inside of Ayden. We worked fast once told her. She gave me that look and I just winked. As we talked with the teacher the children ran around. I looked over to Ayden and smiled. We entwined our hands together and we soon left the crying twins. As we left we piled the children into the car and drove home. We entered the house with our kids running over us. I helped Ayden inside and placed her on the couch. I cuddled with her as the children ran around. “Ayden, you know I love you right?” I said. She nodded and snuggled closer. “I love you too Liam” she said quietly. Her voice soft and melodic. “even if you put through a lot in the beginning. We ended us together and having a big family” she continued. I smiled and placed my hands on her swollen belly. On tow months we would be holding our next little boy. I looked towards the clock and got up. I kissed Ayden’s lips and forehead. I walked over to the kitchen and started to cook lunch for us and the kids. As I prepared sandwiches for the kid and Ayden and I a soup. Little Alex came running towards me. His gaze happy and glancing up at me. “Papa” he said. I froze. His first word. His first word was papa. “AYDEN! HE SAID PAPA! HE SAID PAPA” I yelled. I scooped up Alex and twirled him around. Ayden waddled inside and smiled at me. The first of our kids to say papa instead of mama. “Honey, what time are you going to work?” she asked. “I’m going in at 6:30 tomorrow” I answered. I pulled Ayden into a hug and kissed her passionately on the lips. I loved her so much. I knew she loved me as well. We were meant to be. Even after all the hell we’ve been through. We were meant to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
-CRY- I FINISHED THIS STORY Q_Q OUR TIME IS OVER AND IM GOING TO PUT ALL MY TIME INTO my other story. v.v it was nice writing and typing for you guys in this story. :D