Status: Please read! A Chapter will be uploaded every Friday!

Don't Make Me Forget

Drunk and Hope

Liam’s POV

I was so drunk I could barely walk. My voice slurry. Allie Peterson grinded herself against me. Her flat ass no good. But I was better than any other girl I knew. Lifting her skirt my hand went inside. Her pussy wet and ready for me. Fingering her she moaned and tried to pry herself away. I shoved her on all fours and started to fuck her. I soon was on my flat back and watched Allie bounce up and down on me. Her breasts a few centimeters away. I licked one. Soon I was sucking on her nipples. She was moaning and crying out loud. I stuck a finger into her pussy. She inhaled sharply. Her body was sweating and soon enough she came. I came a few seconds later. James was on the couch with Bailey Kent. A keeper. I grinned and got up. Looking down at Allie’s sleeping form I noticed that cum was stilling coming out of her. I chuckled and walked from side to side till I reached the kitchen. There on the table was Liz Wadkins and Daniela Martinez. Both chatting away. Andy was kissing Connor is such a forceful way. I knew it. Andy was gay. My laugh slurry. Walking till I was in front of Julie Patterson. She lay on the grass beside the shed that kept gardening utensils. She looked up at me. Her eyes ogling me. “Sorry Liam. I have a boyfriend” she said. “he doesn’t have to know” I muttered. Pushing her into the shed.

Two days later

I felt warmth and opened my eyes to see Julie Patterson. Her dirty blond hair covered my body. Makeup smeared. Dirt covered us both. Moving away so I wouldn’t wake her I quickly left the shed while trying to get into my clothes. That’s when I noticed it. Beer bottles and cans were lying on the unevenly cut grass. Walking to the front of the house I noticed people lying everywhere. Some were getting up. James’s party was crazy. It had lasted three days. Walking to my car I noticed my mother was standing there. Next to my mustang. “Hey Ma!” I said. My voice croak. All that drinking and dancing along with the screaming made me feel good about myself. “Liam. You must be ashamed of yourself. It’s been 2 days and a half? You know how worried I’ve been? And do you know what day it is today?” Ma said. Her voice raising to the pitch that made me cringe every time I heard it. She only used that pitchy sound when she was angry. “Ma. I’m sorry. My phones dead. And well I was drinking” I muttered. Ma froze and looked angrier than ever. “Liam!! Underage drinking shouldn’t even bee allowed!” Ma said. Her voice hitting that pitchy note. I cringed. James came out of the house. His eyes bloodshot. His chest bare and only wearing boxers. “Hey Ms. Sinclair!” said James. His gaze heavy lidded. “Liam. I’m on busy schedule and well I have to go to the hospital within 2 hours. Hurry up and get in the car. I have to be there with Ayden” said Ma. Her gaze followed my every movement till I was in her car. Getting inside the Nissan I noticed a bad of clothes. Ma soon enough came and got into the diver’s seat. Turning on the engine she we drove straight to the hospital. Both of us got out of the car and went inside. Once entering we noticed Ayden sitting on a bench. She crying for you could see her shoulders shaking. Ma made me hold the bag that she had taken with her out of the car. Holding the bag I stood there like an idiot watching Ma comfort Ayden. Ma soon disappeared and I made my way to Ayden. She wore a long sleeved shirt that was creamy and had a hole on the side. Sitting next to her she flinched when my leg brushed hers. “I’m sorry about your mom. I didn’t mean to hurt you” I whispered. Ayden looked at me with such sadness that flared into fury. “My mom’s dead! You have your mom who is alive! My mother is dead!” she cried. She pounded my chest with her tiny fists. Grabbing both of her hands and I slapped her. Her head went to one side.
♠ ♠ ♠
well third chapter!!! took a sweat and finished within an hour! :D