Status: Please read! A Chapter will be uploaded every Friday!

Don't Make Me Forget

A Tiny Secret

Rachel’s POV

I was excited to see Liam. It almost had been two years since I lost saw him. Walking up the stairs to his room I heard noises coming from his room. I stopped and stared at the pink blue door. The pink side door flew open to reveal a tiny girl her curly brown hair flying around her face. Bid doe like eyes met mine. Those eyes that made me choke. Winston’s eyes. She froze. Liam came out of the room and that’s when I noticed that Liam had slap marks on his face. Looking towards the girl she was in worse condition. “Liam” I heard myself say in a whisper. “Rachel?” Liam said. His gaze so electrifying that I was about to run and flee. The tiny girl passed by me with such force that I bumped into the wall. “sorry, Rachel. You’ve just met the bitch” he muttered and he pulled me into a hug. The air smelled of strawberries. And my mind went to the terrified girl. I pushed him away and glared at him. “who is she Liam?” I croaked. My eyes threatening his. “that girl is Ayden Jones. Daughter to Catherine and Winston Jones. Both deceased” said Liam. My heart froze. Everything froze. “quite a shock to you right? I forgot that you had a relationship with the sorry pal” Liam said softly. “when did he die Liam?” I whispered harshly. My voice cold and breaking. He was gone. Forever gone. And I barely had to time to tell him about the child we had. “he’s been dead for a long time Rachel. It was right after you left. When was when Ayden was only 12. I remember cause she looked hocked and cried most of times that entire year” Liam whispered. Next thing I knew I was running out the door of the Sinclair’s house. I was 16 that time I had ruined my life with the man I loved when I left. Oh my gosh. He’s dead. Dead.

Liam’s POV

My mind was going crazy. I barely even had time to catch Ayden before that. And then enough Rachel left with such shock of Winston’s death. God I hated Rachel. And Ayden as well. Her for not knowing about Rachel and her stupid relationship with the married man. That’s when a light flickered inside of me and I started to run out of the house. I pulled out my cell phone and dialed James’s number. “James. Look for Rachel! When you find her. Bring her to my house and keep and eye on her” I said. James alerted hang up and I looked down the street to notice Ayden on the grass lying there. Her face pale. I hadn’t noticed her for the shock I must have thrown all over her. “why did you kiss me?” she muttered. Her voice soft and silky. “cause I wanted to and plus it looked like you needed it” I said back. Grabbing her arm I pulled her up and walked into the house with Ayden’s tiny form. Looking behind my back I knew that Rachel was having trouble understanding what had happened to Winston. Looking down at Ayden I noticed a few similarities in Winston in her. Those big doe eyes. Poor Ayden barely knew the truth of anything.