Love in All the Wrong Places

The first time

Claire POV.

It was cold outside. Claire was cold and shivering yet she stood outside as the snow fell down around her because she didn't feel like waiting any longer. Finally, when she finished her cigarette she was done. She heads up the stairs that lead her to her doom. She opens the big doors to the red brick building, walks inside and heads to meet her friends. As she rounded the next corner, she saw him. He was standing next to Jason and was smiling at Sammy. Claire felt her skin heat up when she saw the way he looked at her. Clayton was hers, NOT Sammy's.

Claire pretended like she didn't notice as she walked up beside them. Jason noticed the minute she was next to him, for he looked up and flashed his perfect white teeth at her. Gosh, she thought to herself, if I wasn't so love struck by Clayton and if I didn't know that Sammy has called dibs on him, I would soooo be after him. He WAS cute after all. I mean, after all who could resist his smile, and them eyes behind them glasses he wears just so he can look smart? Damn if I wasn't going after Clayton I would go after Jason.

"Hi Claire," Jason kindly showed that shy smile of his as he said hello to her.

"Hi Claire," Sammy smirked at her and then flicked her eyes back to Jason when she was done saying hello to her. Claire just rolled her eyes, smiled back and said Hi back. Though the one she really wanted to talk with, wasn't paying her any attention. He was staring at his phone. He didn't even acknowledge her. Hurt, she faked a smile, turned away from him and started to talk with Jason. Then she heard the bell ring and headed to her locker to get her books. Usually, Clayton would follow her and help her out, but instead today he was attached to Sammy and went to her locker to help her out. Claire sighed. How can the one boy she love hurt her so much?

Defeated, Claire went to her first period class. She pulled out her head phones and her iPod. She really didn't feel like hearing the teacher or anyone else today. She put her head phones in her ears and turns the music up loud enough to block everyone out. Finally, she pulled up her hood and relaxed back into her seat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sammy POV

Grr!! Why does Jason ALWAYS have to pay Claire more attention? I mean like, HELLO am i invisible here? I might as well be. I know he must know that I am head over heels for him. I mean like come on!!! I try to talk with him every second I can and yet, he still wants the pretty blonde Claire.

Sammy sighed. Oh well. At least I have Clayton. Wait.... Back up there. Clayton is Claire's. Sigh, Bummer, he is suchhh a cutie.
♠ ♠ ♠
so you meet Claire And Sammy
a little rivally here? ;P

let me know what ya think