Sequel: Released into the Air
Status: Finished

Submerged in Water

Flow

An arrow that almost broke the sound barrier hit against the shield in front of me. Using my spear seemed to help control the flow of the water. It was like a wand or a staff. Using it allowed me to focus on greater speed and smoother movements.

Breaking the shield of water and using it as a weapon, I charged forth with the spear in my hand. Water in my wake behind me, I felt like a warrior.

I used the water as a hold, entangling the water around Rune's feet, locking him to the ground so that he couldn't fly into the air. A move that I hadn't used before and yet it seemed like he knew it was coming because he quickly spinned into a chaotic circle which caused a tornado to consume him. It started sucking in the water I was controlling and it reminded me of a black hole. The tornado seemed to grow stronger the longer it went and I thought quickly as to what I could do to stop it. I tried attacking him with my whip-like movements, but the water was getting sucked into the twister and the water couldn't be controlled inside.

Letting go of the water that I tried attacking him with and focusing all my efforts on the water that was trapped inside the tornado, I let myself flow along the waves of air he was creating until the water was following the same pattern. I let him do the rest of my work as the tornado turned into a whirlpool of water. He broke it as he realized I was flooding him out and exited through the top of the twister using his wings.

Quick whip like movements reached upwards like grasping hands to try and catch him. I directed them with precision, but he had spent too much time and training avoiding novice moves like this and was already aiming an arrow at me.

I took a chance and instead of trying to block the shot. An idea came that had to be my best yet as I began to make it happen. Gripping my spear with all the strength I had, I let a large body of water be thrown into the air just above Rune, and just as if I was pulling back on a rope while playing tug-o-war. I pulled Rune closer to me, using the spear as my rope, until he was only an inch away from me.

Acting quickly. I restrained him using water and flipped him on his back so that he was laying on the sand where the river met the land. I got on top of him with my spear and aimed it at his neck, stopping before I actually made the move to strike.

"Uncle!" He cried.

I laughed and broke the water around us. It fell into the river naturally like I had never even touched it. I was still on top of him, but I dropped my spear to the side of us and placed both my hands above his shoulders. The pose I was in reminded me of a predator going after it's prey and the predator, being me, was about to go in for a long delicious bite.

I stared into his deep blue-gray eyes and felt at total peace again.

We had decided that I needed to practice finding peace by myself but it was easy when I was around Rune that all I needed to do was be near him or even look at him and the water would begin to freeze around me, just like it was now. I was getting better at controlling it. I wouldn't freeze the entire river like I did last time. The control was better, to the point that I thought I might be able to use it battle soon. It was like a small button that could only be pressed with Rune's gentle and strong hands.

As if he was reading my mind, Rune placed his hands on my thighs that were now strattled around his waist. I continued to stare down at him. I watched as his eyes traced my nose, my mouth, falling down until he reached the cleavage of my breasts.

This was pretty normal, considering we had just spent the weekend with Robyn and this was the first time since Friday morning that we had been alone together, but still... I wasn't expecting the attraction to be so strong.

"You're getting better."

"I have a great teacher."

"Now you're just sucking up to me."

A sly smile spread on my face. "Is it working?"

I rocked my hips lower until I was just over his crotch and then grinded into it. He released a low grown. "Oh yeah."

I really wanted to kiss him. Like so badly that it was almost painful but my arms seemed to be locked into this straight position and I couldn't bring myself to lean down and just do it. All I needed to do was just bend my elbows and...

All of a sudden, I was flipped over on my back and there was an arrow being aimed at my head. I gasped in shock.

"Can't let your guard down, Emele." The bow went limp in his arms.

"Oh like someone is going to seduce me and then try to screw me over just as it's getting to the good part." I told him, slightly mad that he broke the mood and tried to kill me.

I got up off the sand, wiping myself with a controlled towel of water.

"You can't possibly be mad."

He rose off the ground, his wings expanding to their full form, his chest being shown in front of me. I really, and I mean really, wanted to touch him. Anywhere and everywhere. God, this is what I got for trying to suppress the whole coming of age thing. I should've found myself a boyfriend at the beginning of the school year like Aubrey did just so that I had someone I could have sex with. It would be better to control my... urges, if I had an outlet for that hormonal side of me.

"You are mad!" He accused.

I didn't even have a intelligible response, so I ended up just releasing a low growl in my throat. I continued staring at his stomach, where there was hair leading up from his jeans to reach his belly button. I saw him half-naked all the time now and it always seems to have the same effect on me.

Making me really fucking horny.

I must've been suppressing it when Robyn was around because now that she wasn't here, I was about ready to rip his clothes off.

His voice woke me from the major eye-fucking I was doing to the bulge in his jeans. "Now you just look like you're in pain."

Something was wrong, I realized, I shouldn't be feeling this horny.

This heat started to flush over my body and my breathing started to quicken. I brought my hand up to my head to close my eyes and try to calm myself down Rune noticed my weakness and came over to help me. "Are you okay?" He caught me in his arms.

"I'm fine." I told him. My voice was low.

"You don't look fine. Maybe we've been pushing you the past few days, this is a lot to take for someone so new to training and..."

"Rune, I'm fine. Okay?" I looked up at him.

His jaw lined looked so delicious and his deep set intense eyes were calling out to me. I wasn't weakened at all. It was like I was in some sort of a phase or a different state of mind now.

I traced my hands over his shoulders and down his arms. He watched my eyes as I made the movement. My eyes were hazy and all I could really focus on was him, his scent, his being...

"Something is wrong." He protested. "Tell me what's going on, before it gets worse."

"I..." Even during this new found heat and utter horniness I was still shy. "I'm really horny right now."

Once the H-word left my mouth. He seemed to freeze up and go rigid. "Oh." He said, his voice full of surprise and shock. He obviously didn't know how to take my confession.

I lowered my head and looked at his chest as I tried to reason with whatever was happening inside of me. I watched as his chest started moving in and out, like he was breathing faster. I was breathing faster too. I could even hear it. I sounded more like a panting dog in heat.

Oh my God. That was it.

It was mating season for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Things are about to get LUSTY guys! This is definitely NSFW! Have FUN!