Status: im sorry this was so short ill try making the next one longer =^,..,^=

The Unnormal

chapter 2

I was running a bit late so everyone was already in class when I walked in. and the first thing I noticed is that there were more people then yesterday. I wasn't the only one late because Sarah the girl I meet yesterday; she has long wavy strawberry hair and pretty jade eyes with a few freckles; (she befriended me without telling me) walked in running right into me. We both fall on to the floor as everyone that was watching laughed. I slowly got up ignoring them.

"Oh I'm so sorry." she said helping me pick up my stuff.

"Thanks. Question why is there more people in the class then yesterday." I ask as she hands me my stuff with a smile.

"well these kids are the popular kids . so they do whatever they want. and there reason for being gone yesterday was to shop." she says as we walk to her seat.

"so the teacher just lets that happen?" she sits and nods then sighs.

"ya there treated differently because they are 'specialier' then us. also the teacher didn't want to scare you on the first day."

"why? they don't look scary more like snobby." I say and it makes her laugh.

"ya they are really mean if someone lightly bumps them the student gets kicked out." I looked at her confused.

"But how?"

"well one of them is the principle son."

"Oh that makes since but that just makes them sound more prep or bitchy then anything else."I say as the bell rings.

"talk to you later." she say as I walk to my desk. by now every ones in there seats. I get to mine and find a guy sitting in the empty seat next to mine. ~I knew sitting by my self wouldn't last~ I say to myself. I take a deep breath to make sure my protective walls are up as I sit down.

Class starts and I was relieved when the teacher didn't introduced me again, but I thought to soon.

"Oh wait almost forgot before we keep going. I almost forgot that yesterday Silvea berch arrive." he pointed at me and the people that weren't here yesterday around and looked at me. I sighed and kept working since I already knew how to do the work.

"ok now face forward back to work." everyone turns back around and to the board except the guy next to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like
PLEASE COMMENT IT HELPS A LOT