Sequel: Cursed Twins
Status: Active! Please comment/subscribe/recommend! You make my world when you do!

Forever Cursed

The Spell

They stood in front of each other. They both had enormous grins on their faces. They both knew this love was real. They both knew they would never regret this moment. They both knew trouble would always follow them from now on.

But they both knew love could overcome absolutely anything.

As they closed their eyes together and held on to each others hands they chanted. They drew their breaths at the same time and exhaled. The women sneaked a peek, opening her eye a bit and giggled. The young man opened one eye also and chuckled with a charming smile.

"Concentrate my love. Our time is precious." He spoke as gentle as the wind. His voice carried only to her ears and so she relaxed and closed her eyes once more.

They concentrated and together they completed the spell. Once it was done, they embraced each other hard and did not let go. The young man placed his forehead against the beautiful woman and smiled wide. She returned the smile and giggled.

With those giggled, it brought flashes of sparks around them and twirled upward. They were harmless and filled with such pure light. Pure light of happiness.

But with happiness, comes consequences that these two knew they would have to face. But for now, the lovely wedded couple, would embrace each other and fill their hearts with love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! I know, I know! What the heck am I doing writing yet ANOTHER story right?! Lol! Well....I NEED to get this story out there! Its been on my mind nonstop! This story is only a short (Three or four chapters) intro tonthe real story (the sequal) which will contain much more drama, trust me. But I really do hope you enjoy this small story filled with love and charm!

Please tell me what you think!

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend! Love ya'll!