Sequel: Cursed Twins
Status: Active! Please comment/subscribe/recommend! You make my world when you do!

Forever Cursed

The Forbidden Act

The beautiful woman, who went by the name of Miranda, smiled wide at her husband who carried her in his arms.

"Charles, dear, I'm perfectly well enough to walk on both of my legs." She whispered softly against his neck.

Charles smiled and kissed the top of his wife's head. "I know love, but this night I want it to be special. For the both of us." He replied as he continued to walk toward their secluded cabin.

"It already is." The wife spoke against his neck and the door opened with Charles command.

The couple walked inside and the door shut behind them. Charles placed his wife gently on the bed and smiled down at her. Miranda's eyes sparkled in the candle lit room and her face shined bright. This would be a moment that would change the path for many. But most importantly, this would be a moment of true love.

Miranda wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He let her pull and placed his warm forehead against her cold one. He saw her close her eyes and gently placed kissed on both of them. She giggled and opened her eyes while he stared back.

Charles bent his head down and brushed his lips softly against her cold ones. Miranda closed her eyes and easily returned his smooth kisses. She ran her hands through his hair softly and held him closer. Charles placed his hands on her hips and made sure to support his own weight.

Their kisses began to deepen and Miranda tugged on Charles hair. He chuckled softly as his wife helped him with his shirt and pulled it off him. He gently placed a hand on her back and lifted her up a bit to unzip her dress.

"You can make our clothes just vanish...couldn't you?" Miranda said against Charles warm lips, teasing.

"We have used enough magic for one night my love. Let me make this pure." He smiled against her and slipped her dress off.

Miranda gasped and threw her head back when she felt Charles kiss down her neck and to her chest. He brought his face back to her lips and kissed her deeply. She held onto his face with both hands and tugged on his bottom lip wanting more. She felt her fangs extract and kissed his neck. Charles closed his eyes as he kissed her neck as well and waited. Miranda gently sank her fangs into his neck and heard him moan softly. She closed her eyes and drank for only seconds before pulling her fangs back in and licked his bite marks which quickly closed with her saliva. Slowly, she slid a hand down his back and traced his muscular arms. He felt her other hand begin to unbutton his black pants and he whispered in her ear.

"Miranda, love, are you sure." He pushed back a bit and stared deeply into her honey eyes. He stroked her dark hair and let his fingers linger against her cold cheek.

"Charles, dear, I have never been more sure of absolutely anything in my life. Now I know, that I have no life unless your in it. Let me give you this. Let us have this moment, and many more."

With that, Charles kissed her as deeply as ever and pulled her closer. He took his pants off and soon after, his boxers. Seconds later, they both laid there naked. He slowly slid in and held Miranda's gaze every moment of it. He made sure not to hurt her or damage her. She closed her eyes for a second, adjusting and reopened them to kiss him deeply. Charles thrusted slowly and Miranda's moans grew louder. He touched her cheek with tenderness with each thrust.

They never once looked away from each other. They never once regretted their choice. They never once hesitated in continuing. And they never once doubted their love for one another.

"Miranda."

"Charles."

They whispered each others name as they came and breathed out deeply. With slow movements, he slid out and rested besides her. She smiled softly against his chest while she curled up against it and closed her eyes. With gentle hands, Charles ran his hand through her dark hair and held her body close to him.

"I love you." They said at the same time as if were a six sense.

And with a flick of Charles hand, the candles went out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tadaaa! Aawwwww!!! Lol! Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it! Haha another chapter out! Yes! Anyyyyway, possibly only two more short chapters till the real story begins. (The sequal, which the title Im still working on!) More info on their supernatrual nature in the next chapter!(though Im sure you have all figured out what these two are!) please let me know what you think!! Love you all who have subscribed and are reading this story!!

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend! Love ya'll!