Sequel: Cursed Twins
Status: Active! Please comment/subscribe/recommend! You make my world when you do!

Forever Cursed

The Family

Nine months later, Miranda gave birth to two identical twins. Charles named one of them Marsella and Miranda named the other Matilda.

They were a family now. A unique and happy family.

Miranda held Matilda in her arms and smiled up at Charles who had placed Marsella in the crib. But as soon as Marsella felt her back against the bottom of the crib, she began to cry.

Charles chuckled and quickly carried her back in his arms. "Stubborn one she is...just like her mother." He smiled at his wife and walked over to sit on the edge of the bed.

They has no idea how true that statement was.

Miranda smiled up at him as she laid in bed with Matilda sound asleep. "I love you." She whispered. Charles leaned down and kissed her softly.

"Miranda, my love, I love you too." He rested his forehead against hers and then rocked the baby in his arms who quickly fell silent and stared at him with her honey eyes. Just like her mother, he thought.

Then he froze.

Miranda sensed that and quickly opened her eyes to look at him. "Charles, dear, what is the matter?" She asked softly.

Charles stared at the cabin wall blankly before looking down at Marsella in his arms. Slowly, he lifted his eyes and met his wife's face. She quickly read his expression and knew.

Knew that danger would soon come. Knew that their lives together were short. Knew that, they no longer had forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! One more chapter to goooo! Then the real story hits! Lol! You'll learn about who Charles and Miranda are in the sequal! Along with the twins! (The main focus of the sequal) well, tell me what you guys think!

Thank you to all my subscribers alreadyyy! Means a ton! =p

Special shout out to MissRead11 who got the first amazing comment in!

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend! Love ya'll!