Sequel: Cursed Twins
Status: Active! Please comment/subscribe/recommend! You make my world when you do!

Forever Cursed

The Goodbye

"It's time."

Miranda looked up once the words left her husbands mouth. She closed her eyes in defeat. She knew this day was coming, but she truly didn't expect it to be this soon. She opened her eyes and finished up the last journal entry. Putting that aside she took a sleeping Marsella baby out of the crib and placed her on the bed.

She took a step back and watched as Charles closed his eyes in concentration.

She knew the chant well enough to know when it was time to carry Matilda and place her on the bed; and that time came.

Miranda gasped a bit and held a hand to her heart.

Charles paused and looked over at her. "Love, are you okay?"

Miranda nodded. "Yes yes dear, just keep going. We don't have much time."

The husband nodded and quickly finished the spell. Holding Marsella up, he inspected the baby's right shoulder and saw a black dot. He did the same with Matilda and let a sigh of relief when he saw the same mark on her left shoulder.

"Its done." He turned to his wife and she hugged him tightly.

"I wish there was some other way..." She said against his chest, holding her tears back.

"I know love. I have looked and searched for different...ways of protection...but this is the only one. This way, no harm will come to them."

"Until they are the age of eighteen correct?" Miranda made sure.

Charles nodded. "Yes. Until they are the age of eighteen, and have received their first-" He stopped and closed his eyes swallowing hard. "Love, we must go. Quickly, gather the girls bags and I will carry the girls."

Miranda pulled Charles neck down and kissed him deeply. "I love you Charles."

Charles looked deeply into his wife's eyes and kissed back. "You will always have my love Miranda."

With those finale words, they took all that they needed and left the safeness of their cabin. They knew this day would come. They knew these actions had go be taken in order to keep the girls safe. They knew they had done everything out of love.

But they hoped that the twins, would someday forgive them for what they had done.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finnished! Tadaaa! Sooo many questions left unanswer right??? Lol, well theres a reason! Promise that all this will make sense once you start reading Cursed Twins!

Hope you keep reading! Would absolutly love it if you did!(Subscribe also!!!) Thank you for reading and staying along with this guys! Tell me what you thinkkkk! Pleasseee! Also, thanks to my 5 subscribers out there! Love ya!

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend! Love ya'll!