Status: I've never done anything like this.

Douteux

Je ferais n'importe quoi pour s'endormir avec vous

It had been two weeks since I had talk to Everett. It was literally the longest I had ever gone not seeing him or speaking to him since I met him. I felt like a complete mess. I also felt completely heart broken. I missed the nights I got to spend with him, and missed the times he would either call me or come see me when I was upset.

I wanted to slap myself for treat him the way I did. I mean I had the best boyfriend anyone could ask for and I ruined it all because I was scared of getting hurt. I guess ultimately in the end I hurt myself before Everett hurt me.

I laid in my bed wish I had never met Everett and wishing I had never fallen in love with him. I wished I could take back every moment I had spent with him, just so I wouldn’t feel so completely broken. I also wished I could go beg Everett to take me back. I realized in that moment I didn’t have anything left to lose if I went and begged him to take me back. I mean the only thing that would happen is I might lose some of my pride.

I crawled off my bed and ran into my closet and grabbed Everett’s denim jacket he had left me and put it on over my oversized shirt and skin tight skinny jeans. I quickly slipped on my black boots and ran out the door. I looked at my phone as I got into my car to see it was one in the morning. I didn’t even care how early in the morning it was I knew I had to talk Everett.

I drove down the empty streets and arrived in front of Everett’s apartment. I got out of the car and ran towards the front lobby like my ass of a fire. The second I was inside I headed straight for the elevator. I was never a fan of riding in an elevator by myself, but in that moment I didn’t care. I the second the elevator doors opened on floor three I darted for apartment 314.

I took a deep breath before I started pounding on his door hoping that he would come to the door. I must of pounded on the door for a solid two minutes before Everett opened the door with a confused looked on his face.

“I’ll marry you,” I blurted out without even bothering to think.

“What?” he asked with the same confused look on his face.

“I was stupid to let thing end between you and I.” I said before taking a deep breath. “I’ll marry you if it means I never have to lose you,” I said staring into his eyes trying to see what he was thinking.

“Penelope I don’t even really know what to say,” he said leaning against the door frame with a confused look on his face.

“Tell me you still want to marry,” I pleaded.

“How do I know you want break my heart again?” he was asking me a question I wasn’t exactly sure I knew the answer to.

“I promise I will try not to mess things between us.” I said reaching over to grab his hand.

“I love you Penelope, but you can’t keep hurting me,” he said holding my hand.

“I don’t want to hurt you anymore,” I said right before I pressed my lips to his. I felt a little rejected because he wouldn’t kiss me back.

“Penelope you have to understand why I’m hesitant?” he said pulling away from me.

“I know you are, and I learned that losing you was the worst feeling I’ve ever felt,” I said staring into his eyes as tears started to slide down my cheek.

“I’ll take you back and marry you if you promised to stop trying to ruin things between us, because you think I’m going to hurt you,” he said making the distance between us a mere inches.

“I’m yours forever,” I said before he crashed his lips into mine, and hugging me tightly.

“I love you so much,” he said in between small kisses he was planting on my lips.

“I love you too,” I said knowing for the first time that I was with someone who was never going to hurt me.
♠ ♠ ♠
And Penelope and Everett story comes to end. I hope everyone who read this story liked it. I enjoyed writing because it was some a lot different then anything I've written.

Also the chapter title is from a Simple Plan song.

I've decided to write another original drabble type story. I've had this idea for a long time, it's called Sleep Well. I'm hoping to start posting on it soon. It's probably going to be a lot longer then this story.

Penelope's outfit