Status: I've never done anything like this.

Douteux

son beau sourire

I met Everett at a party I went to with the attention of getting drunk and hooking up with this guy name Zack. The party was at Everett's older brothers house, I walked around the party trying to find Zack and when I finally found him he was sucking face with some blonde. I couldn't help but find it ironic because I've done what he did to me to a few guys. I walked into the backyard hoping to find someone I could bum a cigarette off of, but instead I found a tall olive skin guy sitting in the backyard alone with his feet in the pool.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked still looking at the pool.

"Trying not to be embarrassed by the fact that my date is hooking up with someone who isn't me," I said with a slight laugh. I walked over and sat down next to him. "Can I join you?"

"Of course," he looked up at me and gave me a smile. I couldn't get over how beautiful his smile was.

That night we talked about random stuff. We learned everything from our favorite colors to what our favorite subject in school where. I he also found out how I managed to mess up all my relationships. When two in the morning rolled around Everett drove me home and asked me out on a date. I told him I would just hurt him, but he told me he would take a chance on me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to post two chapters. I think this is really easy to write so I don't know how long it's gonna be.