Status: I've never done anything like this.

Douteux

Je veux dire je t'aime

There was a chuck of time where Everett and I didn't fight, and I didn't do anything to push him away. It was around when we had been officially dating for three months. I spend all my free time at Everett's brothers house where he had moved into right after I met him. Winston use to joke around with me telling me he probably saw me more then he saw his mother. I wish things would of stayed happy, I wish I didn't mess everything up. I remember in that span of time was when Everett told me he loved for the first time.

I was laying on his bed next to him with my rested on his chest. We were just laying there in silence.

"Penelope I've trying to figure out some special way to say this, and I honestly can't find one." I could feel his heart rate pick up. "I want to tell you that I love you."

I felt my heart sink a little, I knew I felt something for him but I didn't know if it was love. I guess I was silent for too long because Everett started to talk again telling me, "it's cool if you don't think you're ready to say it. I just wanted you to know I love you." I will never be able to understand how good Everett is with me. He understood me better then anyone.

"You are honestly really special to me," I said after clearing me throat.

"I know I am and that's enough for me." He pulled me closer to him and press his lips to the top of my head.

I enjoyed this time when I didn't mess anything up.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is probably all over the place, and I'm honestly sorry I just really wanted to try something new with this story.