Status: I've never done anything like this.

Douteux

Follement amoureux

Everett

Penelope is a different type of girl. She was somebody who spoke her mind no matter what the situation. She was also the type of girl that was hard to get close to. She had a huge wall up trying to protect her from getting hurt. I knew from the beginning when she told me how she was fantastic at ruining relationships it was because she ruined them before she could get hurt. I also knew that one way or another I wanted to change her. I wanted her to see that she could have an normal relationship. I knew she fought with me about everything because she was scared of getting hurt.

One of the scariest thing I think I've ever done was telling her I loved her. I thought for sure she would put that wall up that I slowly was tearing down. She shocked me when she didn't run, it also made me love her even more that she didn't run.

I don't think, I mean I know I wouldn't put up with anyone like I do Penelope. I would go through anything for. She put me through hell and back and I'm still madly in love with her. I guess you put up with a lot of stuff for someone you love.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's Everett's point of view. I'll probably write in his POV some more.