A World Corrupt

A hundred years ago, aliens invaded the planet earth. Without a reason and without notice humans started disappearing; now we stay hidden. They find us every time though. Aliens are not what we thought; they're not big headed green guys. They look normal like humans, unless they feel like making you terrified for the rest of your life. Their true form is Blue skin and huge black eyes; they have gills and teeth like wolves. They all have a power always something terrifying some can burn your insides out, others can make your mind see things like your nightmares; others can make you feel as if your arms being ripped off. Now it's been a hundred years and humans are decreasing rapidly.

Willows P.O.V
“Get your filthy hands off of me!” I scream to the aliens that held my arms. They looked normal but underneath they were nothing close to normal. “Shh- child be quiet” one of the creatures says, approaching me with a needle “Get away from me! I am not a child!” I scream and squirm as he comes closer with a needle. “This won’t hurt, just be still” the voice is soothing but, my rage and fear do not let me stop. Kicking to my left the first man goes down and I trip the other one. Backing up from the man with the needle, I run through a pair of doors I had been dragged through, I run past multiple aliens holding other humans “Get her!” one screeches. I see the exit, almost there. Shoving the doors open I barrel into a man, looking up I see the same silver eyes with gold running through them, alien, he was one of them. Growling I try and kick him from my spot on the ground, he grabs my arm and yanks me hard, bringing me to my feet. “Stop it” he hisses in my ear, screeching I try and shove him away “Get away from me!” he grabs my long red hair dragging me back in the building towards the room I ran from, if I had enough strength I would have ripped my hair out and ran but, my adrenaline was fading, “Hold Her” we were back with the man and the needle “Can I ask a question first?!” I shout when the need close to my skin “Yes?” the man with the needle says “What are you going to do with me?” the man chuckles darkly “You’ll be sold as a slave” the needle pierce my skin and instantly I faint.

"They found us" Jack had yelled, as he busted the door open. Gasp fill the air "Let's go" he had told us. Immediately we had all scrambled to our feet heading for the escape hole. We had been silent, that's what we were taught to do. Some of the aliens had sensitive hearing and could even hear us breathing. We were almost out when yelling came from the way we had left, we started walking faster. The door we had tried to reach was opened and there stood 60 aliens. Everybody panicked; we shoved against them trying to run, in the end everybody was loaded in trucks. "Hey girly" an alien touches my face, kicking has hard as I could the alien flew back. "You'll regret that" he says standing up "Darren not now" another alien blocked his way. There was a sharp pain in my head, and my world went black.

Lucas P.O.V
Holding the limp girl in my arm “Take her” I shove her guard standing near. “I see you have things under control” I snicker to the doctor named Ralph. “She was how you say unexpected” the doctor says throwing the needle in the garbage. “Are you here looking through the slaves before the auction?” he asks, “Of course I am” I say looking back at the guard still holding the girl “She’ll be a hard slave to deal with” the doctor says examining the girl. “Yes but, she’ll break under someone’s control.” I answer, still looking at the girl “With her looks we can earn some good cash” Ralph had a point, she had long red hair that tumbled down her back, big dark blue eyes, and she was petite but, had a temper. “Now Lucas do not go do something stupid” I hear Ralph say “What do you mean” I smirk “If you buy her, she'll just have to be killed within a week” he clucks his tongue at me “Not If I break her” I answer “In less she kills you in the night” he answers “Doctor I believe I can handle my life and slaves” With that I turn around to gather with the rest ready for the auction.

Willow P.O.V
My eyes are heavy but, I felt someone jerk me “Get up” an angry voice says in the background “What’s going on?” I mumble while my vision starts to clear up. “You about to be sold” the voice says standing me up, looking down I see I’m in a short dark blue dress, that covers half my thighs and I have on black flats. Where’d my clothes go? I get lost in thoughts, until a door opens and I’m led into a dark room with mirror all around “Now boys isn’t she a fine thing? Just look at those curves, now she does have a temper but, you men can handle it” I look around for the voice; the only person in the room is me and the man. Turning I knee the guy in the groins, running towards the door I feel someone grab my ankle pulling me to the ground. “Won’t she be fun?” I hear the voice again, it sounds a bit annoyed now. “Stand still!” the guard yells furiously pinning me up to him. “Let go” I try and stamp on his feet “Do I hear 1,000, no 2,000” the numbers go higher and I froze everything really sinking in, I was being sold. “100,000 sold to Mr. Drake” I’m pulled toward the door, my instincts kick in again “Get off” I punch the guard with my free and he goes reeling back and lets go of my other wrist. Running out the door, I feel my arm grabbed and yanked. Looking up it was the alien from earlier “Let go!” I scream, my check sting and I realized he had smacked me “You’re my slave now” he hissed in my ear “I am not!” I yell back, he smacked me again “Aren’t you tough” I say sarcastically, ignoring me this time he drags me out the door where a red Ferrari was waiting. “Get in” he shoves me in the car, unbuckling my seat belt as he walks toward the driver’s seat. I try to open the door it was locked, I couldn't find the lock for some reason, I lift my foot to kick the windshield but, a hand is holding my leg down “Sit still” the man growls. For once I do, I was in a small space and there was nothing I could do right now.
We drive for hours, until we turn up a long driveway at the end of the drive way stands a large mansion. “Wow” I say, which the man chuckles. Getting out the man opens my door holding my arm so I can’t run. When we enter the double doors, they shut behind us, hearing a clicking noise I see the door has been barred shut. There goes my escape route. After walking two flights of stairs and passing a dozen doors we stop at a door that looks exactly like the rest “This is your room. You are to clean up and another servant will help you with your stuff.” Before he could leave I say “Wait! What’s your name?” one hand on the door he says “Lucas but, you are a slave you may call me Master or Sir” that will never happen.
After the door shuts I turn back to survey the room, It has a queen-sized bed, flat screen TV, bathroom, a small dresser and closet. The wall is a plain white and there one window, I notice however there are bars on the window. Deciding I should go ahead and take a shower, I look through my closet. Dress after dress, I finally chose a dark pink dress that doesn’t squeeze me in any areas. After my shower I leave my hair down and ignore the make-up, slipping on my dress I put my flats back on. “Oh good you’re done” A girl was seated at the end of my bed dressed in an ugly black dress, the girl smile at my look “All the servants have to wear one. My names Jessica and I already know yours willow, which that is a pretty name-” she continues to ramble on “Um” I stop her after a minute “Do you know why I’m here?” sure I heard about me being a slave or servant, whatever. But why did they have to take me, Jessica smiles sadly “You’ll understand in the future” her voice had lost the chattiness and had gone soft. After a few minutes she seems to pull herself together “Well come on Master is waiting for you in the dining hall, I must tell you the rules before we get there” we both walk out the door, her leading me. “You can call him Master only, he gives you a choice but, they're not really choices. Don’t speak unless spoken to, don’t look into anyone’s eyes except other servants, always do what the Master tells you to do, no hesitations.” She says some more rules, but I don’t see the point in listening. I’m not staying here long “Willow!” shaking my head I look back at Jessica “Yeah?” I asked confused “You need to listen, the Master may seem nice at times but, in this manor you get killed for not listening” She smooth’s my dress while I try to process what all she said.
“Now go” she shoves me in a room where there a long dining table that could easily fit 20 or more people. At the very end sits Lucas “Come sit” he points to a chair next to him, I make my way over and seat myself. “I trust Jessica has told you the rules?” he asks, glaring at him “Yeah” I say sarcastically “Did she tell you, you will be punished if you break the rules?” leaning back in my seat I continue to glare at him “The penalty is death” I mock Jessica using her high pitched squeak voice. “Kill me, I dare you, alien” Lighting fast a hand is around my neck, squeezing my wind pipe I felt my body scream for more air but, I sit as still as a rock. My eyes challenge him to do it, I do not try an escape his hold I was actually looking forward to dying. He growls and squeezes harder, my world goes black.
Lucas P.O.V
Stupid girl I think as I carry her unconscious body back to her room, she’d be difficult. She just sat there and glared at me while I was choking her. There were bruises around her neck where I had squeezed harder. When she blacked out, I checked to see if I killed her. Shes alive, placing her on the bed, I cover her and then leave her room not bothering to lock her door.