A World Corrupt

Chapter 6

Willow P.O.V

It was around midnight and I had attempted four times to escape all my attempts failed. Now I’m pinned down against Lucas both his legs are on top of mine and his arm is securely wrapped around my waist. I had been given a choice to sleep on the small couch in his room but, he took that away because I kept trying to run away. I can hear his soft snores and I was disgusted, he was practically on top of me and I hated him. I hate every single one of them! Silently, I try to wiggle away “Don’t even think of it.” Lucas growls at me, how more human can he not be! “Get your filthy body off me!” I hiss, he wanted to be an animal then I’ll act like one too. “Just shut-up and go to bed.” He mumbles with sleepiness “Get your creep arms off me then” I snap, he only tightens his hold. “Would you like Sarah to sleep with us?” I snap my mouth shut, and he sighs glad I shut up. “You're disgusting, you’re so low that you're worse than a worm” I hiss, “That’s it where's Sarah” he had darted up, “No” I whisper scream and tackle him from getting up. He was off his guard and I successfully knocked him over “Leave the children out of this” I said, my tone was worried. “Just shut up and go to bed then” he snapped, his eye’s flashed dangerously “Alright” I growl, I was on the bed and he was rising from the ground. His hand whipped out and grabbed my throat, I knew he would and I sat paralyzed. “Why do you not value your life?” he growls at my lack of reaction. I refuse to answer, tightening his grip; he watches me and then lets go. “Move” he growls and I comply rolling to my side. He lies down but, doesn’t touch me. I close my eyes but, I know I won’t get any sleep not with him by me, I didn’t trust him. This was going to be hell.

Lucas P.O.V

She gets on my nerves! I stayed up half the night, having to drag her back to the room until finally I pinned her down. I wouldn’t hurt a two year old, but WOW! She defiantly believed I would. It works to my advantage at least, she listens. What if she takes me up on that offer? That thought crosses my mind; if push came to shove the little two years old would be hurt, slightly. I don’t have feeling for humans, their disposable and very easy to get back. I can hear her beside me, she's restless and I know she is fighting sleep. What is her problem? My thoughts drift back to where before I busted in the room, I could hear her humming, she had a good voice. For a moment I almost let her be, but she wouldn’t know her place if I did. Does she now? I quickly shake off the thought, she listening isn’t she. Frustrated, I sigh and close my eyes. I was getting sleep one way or another.

Willow P.O.V

It was morning, darting up. I almost fall back down exhausted, I didn’t sleep at all. “Wake-up” I snap at Lucas, who was mumbling something and covering his head. “What?” he groans, sitting up? “It's morning!” he looked at me and rolled his eyes “Not my fault you didn’t sleep.” He yawns and starts to get out “Actually it is, I couldn’t sleep for fear your creepy hands would touch me.” I can see him tense up, but he doesn’t look back. “You are to do everything on your list today.” He shuts the bathroom door, and I search the closet. He had my clothes moved here and I saw the ugly black dress with a note attached, it reads “You better wear this today. Lucas.” Rolling my eyes, I grab a brown colored dress and slip it on. Without waiting for him to be done, I head for the kitchen. “You lied!” Jacque greets me with an angry face “What was I supposed to do? Let them starve!” I yelled back, I was not in the mood to do this. “Get your list and get out of my kitchen!” Jacque roared. “I’m not leaving! I am sorry if starving innocent children is alright in your mind but, I don’t care what Mr. Boss says! He can go to hell and burn for eternity!” I yelled, my head was pounding and I heard someone clear their throat behind me. Turning I bring my angry gaze on Lucas “I meant every word. You are a monster and I hope you die.” My voice was so cold and so calm, I surprised myself. Shoving past Lucas I’m surprised he didn’t grab me and drag me off somewhere. I open the children’s room at first they squish together, when they see it’s me I’m greeted with hugs and kisses. I notice Jacob in the back, hiding his face. “Jacob?” I slowly approach him, I could see his face was battered and bloody “What happened?” I whisper, he looks at me slowly. “I tried saving Sarah last night, I got punished.” Nobody even cleaned him up. “Come on.” I coax, he follows but, looks back wearily at the smaller children “They’ll be safe.” My voice is tender, and he slowly nods, following me we reach the kitchen. “What are-” Jacque starts but, he stops at seeing the boy’s face. “Get me towels, warm water, and Neosporin.” I direct at Jacque and he nods and hurries off.

Ten minutes later, I had his face cleaned and it was swollen and blank and blue. He had multiple cuts on his arms and chest. With every wound uncovered, my anger spiked higher. Jacob sat unmoving, he didn’t cry in pain just sat there. “My mother use to tend to me.” He whispered “Where your mother now?” I ask I had a feeling it would be painful. “She was killed.” I nodded, I knew his pain and that it was harder to talk about it. “I’m sorry” I hug him tenderly and start to lead him back to the children.

“Where’s Jacob and Willow?” I hear the harsh voice of Lucas; he’s in the children’s room. I can see Jacob ready for a fight “Jacob do not fight him, you get the children in the back, I’ll take care of Lucas.” I whisper, he looks ready to disobey, but slowly nodded. “Lucas!” I called out when we reached the room, my fury was at its peak when I saw him with a little boy, he had lifted the child by his shirt and his feet were dangling.

“You are not supposed to take any children out of this room!” he says dropping the kid, I wait till Jacob has them all in the back of the room. “I told you I would do as I please.” I snarl approaching him, he watched me until I was a foot away. With as much force as I could manage I punch him right in the jaw, the force made him stumble back but, I keep going. Kneeing him the groin, I elbow him in the face. He was groaning and kneeled over in pain, grabbing his arm, I drag him out of the room. As soon as we were out, I feel a sharp pain in my leg. Gasping I fall to the ground, now we both were on the ground in pain. “You little-” I kick him in the face; he quickly recovers and jumps on me, “Oaf!” the wind was knocked out of me. Grabbing my hair he pulls me up and slams me into a wall, I hurry and bring my foot out tripping him.

“Master!” I hear Samantha screech, we both lay on the ground in pain “I’m fine!” he snaps at Samantha who was trying to help him up, “Bring her to my room!” he growls, before walking off. Look like he had a slight limp. Smiling victoriously, I look at Samantha’s angry gaze “Oh get over it.” I snap at her, rolling her eyes she help me up. I felt good despite my body aching, getting to release some anger did me good.

After twenty minutes we reached Lucas room, he was in new clothing and sitting on the bed. “You look happy.” He growls at me and Samantha quickly leaves, shutting the door. “Not every day I get to kick a monster's butt.” I say my voice a little perky. “You’re confined to this room, if you open the door than I will kill a child without another word.” I gasp “Are you mad that I kicked your butt?” he glares at me and I bring my angry gaze to the wall behind him. I could feel the tears welled up “Why are you crying?” I look sharply at him, but ignore his question. “You will only leave if I escort you.” Without a word he leaves the room “If you hurt any children, I’ll kill you in your sleep!” I scream after the doors shut.

Lucas P.O.V

“If you hurt any children, I’ll kill you in your sleep!” I hear willow scream after the doors shut. She was making me lose patients and I still couldn’t believe I didn’t kill her when she attacked me. I didn’t even use my power? What is up with me? I wanted to know why she was so tender to children but, anyone else she was cold. I wanted to know what made her tick. What is wrong with me? I wanted to know about a human! Wait she might not be all human, snicker, I can’t wait for her reaction when she finds out she not human. I sigh at the memory of her in fighting mode, she was beautiful. She could kick butt too, entering the children’s room. I see them all scurry to the back of the room “Where’s Willow?!” The older boy Jacob demanded “I’d watch your tone” I growl and the boy quickly backs down “She confined to my room and you are not leaving this room anymore.”

Turning I leave the room and head for the kitchen “Jacque?” I say as I enter the kitchen “Yes Master?” Jacque stopped stirring, “Willow will need her food brought up to her in her room and the children can eat tonight.” I was feeling generous, don’t ask me why but, I was. “Yes Sir.” Jacque continues cooking and I go around giving everybody orders. Willow drifts into my mind often and I start to wonder what she is doing. Making my way to my room, I open the door and my jaw drops.