Amongst You

The cold air chills my body that’s wrapped in a dress made of flower petals, sitting up I’m in a forest “Who am I?” I whisper into the cold dense air “Your Evelynn” a strong voice says, I do not question who he is, he is the creator. Struggling to stand, I grasp a low nearby branch. Pulling myself up, I take a hesitant step “What is my purpose” I say to the wind “You are in a world where your being is not known, you are to live and breathe, that is all” I feel the voice drift away looking around I know he has gone.
Looking through the trees and the leaves that hang low, I see a light in the distance. Still not sure what live means, I walk holding onto the tree’s. In the distance I see a place that looks to be a huge tree carved, with glass frames on the sides. The tree opens, there was an entrance into the tree and there stands another like her just a boy. The boy spots her and says “Hey who are you?” standing by the tree I would walk toward him, but the trees have ended “I’m Evelynn” I say, the boy jogs to her “What are you-“his sentence cuts off when he sees her all the way “What are you?” he says amazed “I’m human” I say confused by the way he's staring at me. “Human’s don’t exist” he says suspiciously “I do not come from exists, I am from the creator” I say not sure what he’s talking about, my body grows tired and my legs weak “The creator? What are you talking about”?
Evelynn collapses, the boy’s arms lighting fast are holding me, and I blacked out as the boy lifts me off the ground. “Who is she?” a woman’s voice says in the background, my eyes are cloudy and I see faces all around, some are stranger than others “She said she was human” the boy who had picked me up says, gasp fill the room around “How is that possible” a voice says and another says “Impossible they’ve been extinct for 3 thousand years, I was there when the last one died” I was laid on a cold surface “Well what’s wrong with her?” the woman’s voice says “Why would I know” voices start to mix and my mind fades away, why would the creator bring me to such an awful place? She thinks struggling not to fade again “Sleep” a voice says inside my head, a soft lulling voice leads me to the darkness. I let my mind slip into a deep sleep.
My mind drifts into a sleep, waking up in a meadow, I know I’m in a dream “Who are you?” startled I turn around. Standing was much easier in a dream, it was the boy I had first met “I’m Evelynn” I smile, the sun warms my soul. “I know your name, how are you human? Who is the creator?” I frown at his body language he was confused, angry, and unsure “I told you I come from the creator and he is the past, now, and forever” I don’t know how you don’t know the creator, he is everything in my mind. “What is your name?” I ask “I’m demetry” he replies “What are you?” he gets a confused look on his face “Well I’m a dream invader” he says gesturing how he’s in my dreams “Oh” she says not sure what he means, this seemed normal “What are your friends?” she remembers the other woman and man “Carly is a vampire and Aro is a werewolf” nodding she ask “What’s a werewolf and a vampire?” The boy shakes his head, when you wake up we can talk, he disappears.