Sequel: Poisonous Kiss
Status: In Development

Love and Hate

When it began...

It was an ice cold winter and I had been trapped in Russia's house by the snow because I passed out during a big party. Everyone was gone. I woke up and looked around. Russia was drinking from a Voldka bottle in a near by chair. I looked at him and blinked a few times.

"Here, have a drink, da," he said handing me another Voldka bottle.

I took a sip, "What happened?"

"Huh? You passed out during the party, da."

"Oh," I drank more and more of the Voldka. This isn't so bad, I thought.

Before I knew it, I was looking at Russia with new, drunk eyes. He was also surprisingly drunk.

We were sitting next to each other kissing, Voldka bottles in our hands. He took the bottles and sat them down. He pushed me on my back on the couch and kissed me deeper and harder than he had been before. I kissed back. We kissed each other with passion and lust. He slid his tongue into my mouth and rolled it around with desire for more. I gripped his cloak and kissed him harder and deeper, and pushed my tongue into the back of his mouth. We fought and returned each other's firey passion and desire for lust.

I gave in. I knew I had to. It was all too much for me. For me to stop what I was going to do. For me to not do what we both wanted to do. Without breaking apart from him, I rolled us around so that he was on the bottom. I kept kissing him. Making out with him. What ever I was doing with him. I reached down, and slid my hand into his pants. From the inside, I stroked his dick. Hard and fast. He broke the kiss.

"You want it, da?" His face was as red as Santa's nose.

I nodded, redder nontheless.

I slid off of him and sat on the floor on my knees. He took off his cloak and unzipped his pants. His underwear buldge tremendously. My heart lunged forward at the sight. He pulled it out. It was long and stuck straight out. It twitched a little.

"Oh," I said as I leaned forward and wrapped my lips around it.

He gasped a little.

I slid it back and forth in my mouth. He was breathing heavy and panting. I sucked his cock faster and harder. He put his hand on my head and used the other to keep himself propped up. I sucked on it faster harder and licked it from the inside. I heard him let out a little moan.

I stopped for a moment to catch my breath, but before I could respond, he was up. He pushed me down onto my hands before unzipping my pants and removing my boxers. He leaned over me and his dick poked my ass.

"Going in, da," he said as his breath was heavy.

I nodded, breathing heavy as well.

He began to slide it in slowly.

"Ohhhhh..." I moaned as he began to penitrate my rectum.

"Nnnnnnnheh..." he bit his tongue as he moaned.

He pushed it in deeper, and deeper. After getting it all the way in, he began to rock back and forth. I moaned while he grunted, pulling it out slightly and shoving it back in hard. Soon, he reached under me and grabbed a hold of my dick. I gasped as he gripped it tight and began to stroke it fast. He kept rocking back and forth while he stroked me hard and fast.

I came back to reality when I felt his dick twitch in me and explode with his gooey white cum, which brought me to shoot my semen all over his floor, hand, and my chest and arms. I was too tired to think then. But soon after he pulled out and we cleaned up, we headed up to sleep. I slept in a guest room.

As I laid in bed, I thought about what had just happened and realized how I felt. The Cold War was really a disguise for my real feelings. The Cold War was to make him believe that I was cold hearted towards him, but now, I know, he knows, that I really, really care about him. Hell
s bells, I may even...

I love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the memory that Alfred (America) let himself be engulfed in in the summary.