Sequel: Poisonous Kiss
Status: In Development

Love and Hate

Kiss Me, Kill Me, Da?

I listened to another one of America's plots of dominating the Axis Power once and for all.

"China, you hit them on the heads with pots. France, you can tie them up, and Europe, you can use your magic to make them do as I say. And I'll end it, but telling them to join us! And I will come out as the hero!" He ranted.

It felt good to be around other people, da? It's a tad lonely at home, even though I have my sisters, Ukraine and Belarus. I stroked my scarf and thought of my loving older sister and how she gave it to me when we were freezing in the cold. She always was so caring, I loved my older sister so very much.

The meeting ended and I walked out, followed by France.

"Hey, Russia. What did you think of today's meeting?"

"Da? It was good. I like being around everyone's smiling face. It will make it so much sweeter when I take control of their lands after massive blood shed," I grinned.

He stood there paralyzed and pale.

"Da! Like that." I walked past him and headed out.

When I got home, I was greeted by my younger sister, Belarus, with her usual attack.

"Marry me, big brother!" She chased me as I ran and hid behind a table.

"Belarus, don't you think you're being rather hasty, da?" I tried to reason. "I mean, I like you and all, but I do not fully reciprocrate your feelings for me."

Just as soon as she had come, she was gone. I crawled out from behind the table and reached for a bottle of Voldka. I sat in my chair and drank my Voldka. Something black creeped out from under the couch and caught my glance. I walked over and picked it up. It was a black leather glove. One of America's most likely.

I put it in my pocket and thought back to that night. Did I just desire such actions? Was I just a drunken idiot? I drink alot on a usual basis, so it couldn't have effected me much like it hasn't. I felt my heart swell and tears gather at my eyes as it suddenly came to me. I decided to push that niave thought to the back of my mind, seeing as how it is highly unlikely for him feeling the same way or even thinking about that night.

Does he remember it like I do? Does he think about it at all? I pulled the glove out of my pocket and stroked it. Has he even realized that his glove is missing?

I know he doesn't feel the same way. But I know that I...

that I love him.