Sequel: Fire
Status: one shot

The Sun and the Moon.

One.

She was the sun.

He was the moon.

She lite up the room the second she walked in.

He barely made a impression.

Everyone wanted to know her.

No one wanted to know him.

He knew they would never work.

She was light.

He was dark.

Everyone noticed the sun.

No one noticed the moon.

Everyone frowned when they saw their hands tangled together.

Everyone started when she would press a kiss to his pierced lips.

No one thought they would last.

But they did.

☀☾☀☾☀☾☀

Harry watched as the page load tapping his long fingers on his stomach hoping to pass the time. early the others not up yet. Harry really didn't care about the time. He laid in his bunk while the other lads where in their own the boys finally getting a tour bus for their headlining tour with Pierce the Veil. Their punk band No Direction was finally getting a fan base. A large one to be exact. After their hit song that made it to the carts the boys fan base had grew and still is.

Once the page fianlly loaded Harry plugged in his headphones into his iPhone and clicked play. Cheers where heard as the interview started Harry not even listening to the host. His eyes one the body next to her.

The girl was sitting next to four others a smile of her face as she waved. She giggled as a fan yelled something as whispered something in the blonde next to her ear. Harry studied her through the small screen. She wore black shorts showing off her tan legs with black pumps. A tube top was on with a studded leather jacket over. The tube top showing her flat stomach stopping at her belly button the piecing in it shinning in the light. Her long brown hair was falling to butt stopping right before it the thick hair in waves today. Known for her more edged look the hazel eyes the girl held where lined with eyeliner.

Skylar Evans. That was the girl Harry Styles was drooling over. The 19 year old was part of a all girl group called Little Monsters. Each girl auditioning for the USA X Factor two years ago but was put together in a group by Simon Cowell. Harry had been in love with Skylar the minute she walked onto the stage of the X Factor (which his sister was making him watch) and she sang her own Metallica cover.

After a few questions about the tour and their album the interviewer grinned at all the girls. "So ladies any crushes?" The other girl answered with something typical like Taylor Launter or Justin Bebier. Harry almost dread Skylar's answer not wanting to hear about a someone who caught the girls eyes. But when the hazel eye girl smiled and said "Harry Styles." Harry dropped his phone.

Scrambling to pick it back up the boy started at the girl who was getting odd looks from the interviewer. "From No Direction? I didn't think he was your type." Harry frowned hearing those words and looked down at his tattooed torso and looked back at his phone. Skylar shrugged and grinned. "What can I say? He's hot. He's got a good voice - love his band- and i'm a sucker for boys with tattoos. Plus he seems sweet in interviews." The girl said with a grin. "I like bad boys." She got another odd look from the interviewer but carried on.

Once the interview had ended Harry couldn't help but have a stupid grin on his face threw out the whole day.

Skylar Evans liked him.

☀☾☀☾☀☾☀

Finishing sound check Harry put the microphone back in place watching Niall and Zayn give their guitars to the roadies, Louis already throwing his off and Liam coming from behind the drum kit.

"You seem to happy." Louis commented running his fingers threw his red hair. "How so?" Harry asked narrowing his eyes at his band mate as they all walked back to their dressing room. "Your never this happy." Zayn commented lighting a cigarette only to have Niall pluck it out of his hands and take a drag from it himself. Zayn slapped the blonde on the arm and snatched his cigarette back before sticking it in his own mouth.

"Did you get fucked?" Liam asked tugging at his earring. Harry rolled his eyes. "No." He said plainly brushing past the boys taking out his iPhone to look at the time.

"LOOK!" Louis cried snatching Harry's phone and waving it at the boys faces. "It's Skylar!" They all sang with grins. "Shut up." Harry groaned trying to get his phone back. "Haven't any of you noticed that since he's come out with loving her he hasn't even got laid?" Niall commented looking at Harry's wall paper to see a grinning Skylar.

"Oh yeah I saw him push away some girl at the club the other night who was already on her knees for him. Damn Styles you got it bad." Zayn said with a grin laughing. "Shut the fuck up!" Harry yelled getting his phone back. All of his friends though just laughed and followed him back into the dressing room.

"You'll love this then." Louis said with a grin. "What?" Harry asked getting a water and sitting down on the couch. "She's coming tonight." Harry chocked on his water trying to get it to stop coming out of his throat as Louis said those words. "What?" He chocked out wiping his face with his shirt.

"Skylar. She's coming to our show tonight. Her manger is friends with Pierce the Veil so he hocked her up with tickets." Harry started wide eye at the boys who all where laughing at him and ignored his look.

"Your lying!" He cried only to have another laugh join. "I told you guys to call me when you told him." Vic the lead singer of Pierce the Veil said. "You knew?!" Harry asked staring at the shorter men. Vic laughed and nodded. "Yeah man I've meet her before. She came to warped." Harry leaned back into his seat all his thoughts on Skylar.

He was fianlly going to meet her.

☀☾☀☾☀☾☀

Standing in the bathroom of the venue Harry bite his lip and glanced at the lock door. Playing with his lip ring he un locked his phone and clicked on photos. Harry stupidly had went into Skylar's tagged tumblr page and had read some of the fanfics fan wrote.

Most of them being porn basically.

His tight jeans didn't help covering his erection so he tugged them down and leaned against the wall staring at the picture before him. Skylar in California a few weeks ago wearing a white bikini. Her tanned body on display her curves making Harry's mouth water. He gripped his length in his boxers and slowly stared to stroke himself hearing the crowd waiting for the band to go on Harry having at least 10 minutes.

He started to stroke himself faster as the images from the fanfic came back into his mind clouding his thoughts.

Harry watched threw hooded eyes as the girl kissed his neck as they both rocked their hips hoping to make some friction. Harry ripped the girls face from his neck starting to her lust filled hazel eyes before slamming their lips together a moan making it's way to the back of Harry's throat.

He picked the girl off his lap and laid her down on the bed laying between her legs and grinding his hips to her hard making her cry out threw the kiss. Their tongues battled Harry winning in the end. He trailed hot kisses down her sweet neck the girl under him making cries repeating his name over and over again as he ripped off their clothing wanting nothing to be in her.

"Oh god Harry." Skylar moaned throwing her head back her long locks falling against the pillow as Harry slowly pushed into her. "Oh god your so tight." He growled gripping her hips hard knowing marks would be left. He started pumping out slowly watching her face get lost with the pleasure as she called out Harry's name making he moan himself.

She gripped his biceps hard making eye contact with the boy she leaned to give him a hot kiss. "Harder baby." She whispered in his ear gripping his curls. Harry growled hearing the sweet voice lace with lust and pleasure.

He slammed her back into the mattress and took one of her legs over his shoulder and started ramming into her hard and fast. He watched as the girl cried under him her hands gripping the sheets for some kind of comfort as the pleasure was almost to much to handle for her smaller body.

"Come baby." Harry said gripping her hips. "Common come for me." He said. The words enough Skylar came crying out all over Harry who was still thrusting inside her. As Harry came near he threw his head back letting out a load moan.

"Skylar."


Harry's eyes shot open as the door flew open right when he came into his hand a opened mouth Louis standing at the door. He watched as his band mate dropped his phone and ripped his hand out of his pants adjusting them hoping to hide his softing length.

"You where wanking to her." Louis commented looking at the fallen phone that held a picture of Skylar in a bikini. "You where wanking to her!" Louis cried louder watching his fluster band mate. His laughs echoed the bathroom as Harry swore under his breath fixing himself up and washing his hands.

"Fuck off." Harry said pushing past Louis. "Well you would be glad to know that she's here." Harry froze glancing at Louis. "She is?" He asked blinking softly. Louis nodded and pushed Harry into Pierce The Veil's dressing room without warning making the lanky boy fall flat to his face.

"Um, you okay?" A sweet voice asked making Harry shot up. The girl blinked softly at him her hazel eyes lined with eyeliner. Her long hair was straight falling down her back as she smiled softly at Harry.

"I-I'm fine." Harry stuttered out glaring at his band mates and Pierce The Veil as they all looked amused watching Harry make a fool out of himself. "You sure?" Skylar asked titling her head. Harry nodded and smiled. Skylar grinned back and leaned in to give Harry a hug and a kiss on the check making him star struck.

"Don't feel special she did the same to all of us." Mike the drummer of PTV stated. Harry shot him a glare before studying Skylar.

She talked to Niall laughing at something the Irish had said. She wore tight black skinny jeans that actually made Harry whimper. A black No Direction crop top with a leather jacket over her conserve keeping her at her 5'6 height.

When she caught Harry's stare she bite her lip softly making Harry stiffen and looked up at him threw her long lashes causing Harry to breath thew his nose.

"God damnit." He whispered.

☀☾☀☾☀☾☀

The show was good. Harry messing up a few words here and there seeing as Skylar was standing side stage a grin on her face as she lipped the lyrics. Harry frowned when he was almost done with the last song to see a roadie chatting Skylar up. He kept touching her arm and whispered things into her ear making the girl step back and shake her head a frown on her face.

As the last song finished up Harry chelched his fist watching the boy place a hand on Skylar's waist her pushing him back. He stepped off stage with the rest of the boys pushing past them all the buzz of the show still pumping threw his veins as he threw a punch to the boys face.

"She wants you to back off." Harry growled glaring at the laying figure. He frowned seeing Skylar's wide eyes as she backed away when he tried to reach out for her. He ignored his friends yells as he didn't even look at Skylar not wanting to see her feared reaction as he stormed out of the venue needing to cool of some steam.

He acted like such a fucken idiot around the girl and had ruined everything by punching the boy. He groaned in frustration and punched the wall behind the venue his hand already throbbing. He didn't notice the figure coming near him as he searched for his pack of cigs and lighter.

A small hand on his arm made him snap to the face only to meet soft hazel eyes. "What do you want?" Harry growled watching as the girl smiled softly at him. "Thank you." She said giving his arm a squeeze. "He wouldn't leave me alone." She said looking at Harry. "You stepped away from me." Harry whispered his eyes gazed down ward. Skylar tugged at his arm making him look up.

"I thought you would want to cool down. That's why." She whispered their bodies moving closer together. "I thought you where scared of me." Harry whispered. "Why's that?" She asked as Harry bent his head closer to her. "I have tattoos. I'm in a rock band. I smoke. I'm the bad boy." Skylar smirked and whispered into Harry's ear her lips brushing his check.

"I like bad boys."

Her body was against the brick wall as Harry's lips where pressed against hers looking for a entrance. The kiss was slow soft but Harry wanted more. He need more.She opened her mouth her soft tongue brushing against Harry's. A growl escaped Harry's mouth as he picked her up her lean legs wrapping around his waist as their kissed heated.

"Tour bus?" Skylar said as Harry kissed her neck. Harry nodded and walked them over his lips never not leaving her skin as he climbed them to the tour bus as laid her in the back lounge.

☀☾☀☾☀☾☀

"Everyone's staring." Harry whispered in her ear as they walked in the Grammys after party the celebrities judging eyes seeing the couple. Skylar shrugged and placed a soft kiss on Harry's pierced lips.

"Let them."

☀☾☀☾☀☾☀

She was the sun.

He was the moon.

No one under stood why they where together.

No one under stood why they worked.

They lasted a life time.

They loved each other with all they had.

Besides,

what would be the sun, without the moon?
♠ ♠ ♠
Whop punk one shot ;D

If you guys like I can make on with all of the boys :D

COMMENT! I WANT SOME FEED BACK GUYS!!! <3

Keeping Searching~
~sweet insanity