The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 022:

Chapter Twenty Two
“What do you want to do? My family’s not coming down now for Thanksgiving,” Tyler said as I laid in his arms on his bed as he played with my hair.

“We could go down to Pittsburgh, my brother’s not going home,” I stated and Tyler groaned, “What? Come on!”

“It’d be a short trip, we have a game that Friday,” he said and I sighed and then rolled onto my stomach.

“Then it’ll be just the two of us,” I said and Tyler smirked towards me.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah, I can cook something up,” I said and he laughed, “What? I can cook!”

“All right, all right, you can cook something,” he said and I smiled and pressed my lips against his.

I felt Marshall jump onto the bed and jump in-between us. I laughed and then heard Tyler groan as I saw that Marshall had jumped onto him.

“He’s getting bigger,” I laughed and saw that Marshall was trying to lick Tyler’s face.

“Yeah, he’s growing up too fast,” he said and I smiled, “You wanna go to the dog park?”

“Um, with other dogs?” I muttered and then saw Marshall jumping off of the bed and running out of the bedroom.

“All right, let’s go,” Tyler said and then got up from the bed, “You gunna come too?”

“Ty, other dogs-“

“It’ll be all right,” he said and then held out his hand.

I sighed and then nodded my head and then grabbed his hand. Tyler helped me up and then I turned to see that Marshall was walking back into the room with his leash in his mouth. I laughed and then bent down and took the leash from Marshall.

“Let’s get going,” Tyler said and I nodded my head.

We both threw our shoes on and then walked out of the condo, Tyler holding Marshall’s leash, we walked into the elevator and headed downstairs. The dog park was only about two blocks away, we walked there, hand in hand, and I literally clutched onto his arms when I saw all of the dogs.

“It’s all right,” he breathed and then kissed my head.

‘…So many dogs, they’re so big…’ I thought and then remembered when my neighbor’s dog attacked me. I felt Tyler put something in my hand and then looked down to see that he had given me a ball. Marshall saw the ball and tried to jump on me, trying to reach the ball.

“Throw it,” Tyler laughed as he bent down and unhooked the leash, “He’ll be fine.”

“All right,” I smiled and then looked at Marshall, “You ready boy?”

I threw the ball and then smiled as I watched as Marshall ran after it. He chased after it and then brought the ball back and gave the now slimy ball to me. I laughed at how gross it was and then threw the ball again, wiping the slim on Tyler’s jacket.

“Hey!” he laughed and I smiled.

Marshall came back and I bent down to grab the ball. I threw it again and then watched as he chased after it. I saw a big Boxer running to catch a Frisbee and I froze.

“It’s all right, Emily,” Tyler whispered into my ear and then grabbed my hand, “It’s all right,” he kissed my hand and then kept it in his hand, “Would you feel more comfortable if we leave?”

“No- no, I need to learn that it’ll be all right,” I said, my voice shaky from not knowing if I was telling the truth.

“It’s all right, I’m here,” he said and I gave him a small smile and nodded my head.

-Tyler-
“So what are you doing?” I asked as I walked over towards the couch and saw that Emily was working on some paperwork.

“I’m working on some extra credit for my one class, I’m not doing as well as I would like.”

“Anything I can help you with?” I asked as I sat down next to her and grabbed the TV remote.

“Nope, this is easy, it’s just a pain to type out,” she laughed and then placed her laptop and papers onto the coffee table in front of us.

“You finished already?” I asked and she laughed and shook her head and then I watched as she stood up and moved her way to sit straddle my hips, “Whatchya up to?” I laughed.

Emily wrapped her arms around my neck and laid her head on her arm next to my head. She kissed my cheek and I placed my hands on her thighs.

“When’s your next game?” she asked and I looked at her and saw that her eyes were closed.

“Tomorrow, and then I’ll be gone for four days,” I said and she sighed and ran her fingers through my hair, “Wish you could come with me.”

“Me too,” she muttered against my neck and I grabbed her chin and pressed my lips onto hers.

She breathed my name as I laid her on the couch and pulled myself on top of her, running my fingers down her button up shirt. I grabbed some of her shirt and pulled it up from being tucked into her jeans and then moved up and pressed my lips onto hers.

I brought my fingers down to the bottom button and unbuttoned it, kissing up her body as each button was undone. When I undid the last button, I kissed Emily’s neck and felt her hands at the bottom of my t-shirt. She pulled it over my head and then threw it to the ground and I felt her hands on my abs.

I chuckled against her neck and then brought my lips up to her, “You like my abs, huh?”

“Very much,” she breathed and I smirked and brought my lips to hers, feeling her arms wrap around my head and push my lips down onto her more.

I moved my hands up her sides, feeling her shiver against my touch, and brought my hands under her back. Her shirt might have been unbuttoned, but it was still on her body, that was frustrating me. I pushed myself up, with her coming up with me, and was surprised to feel her legs coming out from under me.

“What-“

“You coming?” she smirked and then stood up from the couch and pulled her shirt from her back, dropping it to the ground.

“Yes ma’am,” I smirked and then stood up and saw that she was unbuttoning her pants, “Hey no way! That’s my job!”

“Too bad,” she smirked and then pulled her jeans down and kicked them off.

Emily ran over towards the stairs and then head up three steps and turned around to look at me. She waved for me to follow her and I smirked and stood up, unbuttoning my jeans and throwing them to the ground and running after her.

She laughed as she ran down the hall towards the bedroom and I chuckled and followed after her. I chased her around the room and then finally caught her and pinned her against the wall with her arms over her head.

“Can’t run for long,” I smirked and then pressed my lips against hers, letting her wrists go and moving my hands down her arms, onto her back, and finding the claps to her purple satin bra.

Her arms draped around my neck and then tangled her fingers into my hair. I undid her bra and felt her hands move down my chest and I pulled her bra down and then picked her up and walked over towards the bed with her. I laid her onto the bed and knelt in-between her legs. Emily arched her back and I grabbed her black underwear and pulled them down her long legs, she pushed her legs up and I took her underwear off and threw them to the floor.

I leaned down and pressed my lips onto hers and then placed my hands on her hips and moved them up her body and grabbed her breasts roughly. Emily moaned against my lips and I smirked and then felt her fingers tickle down my back and ended above my boxers.

“Off,” she growled and I smirked.

“Why don’t you take them off,” I smirked and felt Emily move her hands to my shoulders and pushed me off of her.

I rolled to my back next to her and she climbed on top of me and moved down to my legs and pulled my boxers down. I groaned as Emily’s body brushed up against me and she grabbed my member.

“Why so tense Tyler?” she smirked and I groaned as she stroked me.

“Quit playing Emily,” I hissed and she smirked and I felt her crawl up my body and brought her lips to my ear.

“Payback’s a bitch,” she whispered and I quickly grabbed her wrists and flipped her over, crawling on top of her and towering above her, “Aw, you’re no fun.”

“Actually, I’m a lot of fun,” I smirked and then brought my lips down onto hers and pushed myself into her, hearing her gasp and wrap her arms around my neck, digging her nails into my back.