The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 029:

Chapter Twenty Nine
-Matt-
I wiped the sleep out of my eyes, we had just landed in Buffalo because we had a game tomorrow night against the Sabres. The guys all grabbed their bags and we headed for the bus, but I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned my head to see that Kris Letang was nudging his head behind him, I looked passed him to see that Tyler had stopped walking and was on the phone with someone, trying to calm them down.

"Heard your name," Kris said and I walked back towards Tyler.

"Amy, Amy, calm down! Listen to me!" he said and I walked up to him, "What's going on?" Tyler asked and I saw the frustration on his face, "What about Emily? I can't understand you!"

"What's going on?" I asked and Tyler shook his head, not knowing.

"I don't know, Amy said something about Em- Seguin, No, it's Tyler! What the hell is going on?" Tyler asked because apparent Seguin had taken the phone off of Amy, "Wait, here he is."

"What?"

"Seguin wants to talk to you," Tyler said and I nodded my head and took the phone.

"What's up?"

"Matt, I'm so sorry," Seguin and I stared at the floor confused.

"What? Why?"

"They did something! They took her!" he yelled into the phone and I looked up to see that my teammates were looking at me.

"What do you mean 'they did something'? Who took her? Where's Emily?!" I growled because something was wrong.

"My teammates, I don't know, they did something to her!" Seguin yelled and it sounded like he was driving because I heard the loud engine and cars honking.

"Why would they do something?! Where's my sister, Seguin?!" I growled and then clenched my fists.

"I don't know! We're trying to find her! Ashley was apparently with her too!"

"Ashley? Why would they have Ashley?"

"Ashley?" Sidney asked as he walked forwards, "What's going on?"

I held up my hand and rubbed my face, "I'm on my way. I'll be there in a few hours! You find my sister!" I growled and then hung up the phone and threw it back to Tyler.

"What's going on?" my teammates asked, crowding around me.

"The Bruins did something to my sister," I growled and clenched my fists.

"What about Ashley?" Sidney asked.

"I don't know how she was pulled into this, but she's in it," I said and then ran a finger through my hair, "I need to go to Boston."

"You're not going to make it back in time for the game," Coach said as he walked up and I nodded my head.

"I know."

"I'm coming too!" Sidney said and I shook my head.

"I'll handle this, you need to stay here, the team needs their Captain, come over after the game," I said and he sighed frustrated.

-Emily-
"Don't touch me!" I growled and glared at Milan Lucic as he stood in front of me and smirked, "Let me go!"

"Boy you're a demanding one," he said as he leaned against the wall by the door, "You're not going anywhere."

"What the hell are you gunna do?! Lock me in here forever?!" I growled and Milan smirked.

"No, just until your white knight comes."

"He's your teammate!" I yelled and Milan scoffed.

"He's good, I'll give him that, but he doesn't act like he's a part of the team," the door opened next to Milan and I looked to see Nathan Horton had walked in.

"She doesn't shut up, does she?" Nathan asked and I growled as I walked to the corner of the room.

"No, she's giving me a headache," Milan mumbled as he rubbed his face and placed his hands on top of his head.

I sighed and looked around the room, trying to find anything that might help me get out of this situation. The only way in or out was through the door, and that was guarded against Milan Lucic and Nathan Horton, the odds aren't in my favor for escaping. My phone was taken away from me, so calling Tyler was out of the question, and Ashley was still somewhere in the arena.

"Screw it," I muttered and then just charged at the door, not knowing if it would work.

"Really? That was your big plan?" Milan scoffed as I felt his arms around my waist and he picked me up off the ground.

"Let me go!" I yelled as I pounded on his arms and heard him laugh against my neck.

"You smell good," he said and I growled and then threw my leg back and threw my heel into his shin, "OW! You fucking bitch!"

I was thrown to the ground and tumbled onto my side. I looked up towards Milan to see that he looked angry and I backed up against the wall and then pushed myself up.

"Calm down Looch, we can't hurt her," Nathan said because Milan was stomping towards me.

"Go ask Chara what we're gunna do with her," Milan asked as he stared at me and I glared at him.

"Looch-"

"Go, it's all right," he said and I watched as Nathan left and Milan looked at me, "You've got guts, I'll give you that," Milan said as he took a step forward and I pressed my back against the wall. He placed his hands against the wall, on each side of my body, there was nowhere to run. Milan smirked and pushed his body against mine and I tensed and turned my head away from him, "I like that," he breathed into my ear and then kissed my neck.

"Go away," I muttered, placing my hands on his chest and trying to push him away, but it was like I was pushing a wall. His hands were on my hips, and I tried to move, but he pinned me back against the wall, "Stop."

"No," he muttered and then started to kiss my neck again.

"I said stop!" I growled and then brought my knee up and kneed him hard in his groin.

"Bitch!" he groaned as I then pushed him to the ground and jumped over him, running towards the door and opening it to see that the cost was clear, "Get back here!"

"Shit!" I breathed and then started to run down the hall.

"Emily?" I heard and looked up to see that Ashley was at the end of the hall.

"RUN!" I yelled and she looked at me confused.

"What? I've been trying to look for you-"

"Run, now!" I yelled as I grabbed her arm and started to run down the hallway.

We ran towards the exit door, managing to miss Shawn Thornton trying to grab me. Ashley pushed the door, and we screamed when we ran into arms.

"Emily! Emily! It's me! Calm down! It's me!" I opened my eyes and saw Tyler.

"Tyler! I yelled and then wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him tightly.

"It's all right," he muttered and kissed my head.

"Wait!" I yelled and then pulled away from him and shook my head, "You were in this, you were a part of this."

"What?" he asked confused and the door opened behind me and most of the Bruins were there. My eyes widened and I ran behind Tyler and then backed up because I didn't know what was happening, "What the hell are you doing?!"

"Was wondering when you would show up," Zdeno said as he stepped forward, moving closer to Tyler.

I backed up and felt my back hit a chest. I spun around and saw that it was Brad, I gasped then shook my head and moved away from him and then felt Amy and Brooke wrap their arms around me.

"They planned this, it was all their plan, all from the beginning," I muttered and Tyler looked back at me.

"What are you talking about?" he asked and then glared and looked back towards his team, "What did you do to her?!"

"You should be asking yourself that," Nathan said and Tyler clenched his fists.

"What?"

"You pulled the same trick that the Kings did."

"No I didn't!"

"You did, and you never even realized it," Zdeno said and Tyler shook his head, "We knew who she was the moment we saw her, we're the ones who sent you over towards her, you're the one who played out the whole plan."

"It wasn't like that!" Tyler yelled and then looked back towards me, "Em."

"Stop, Ty, just stop," I said and then backed up and wanted to head towards my car.

"Emily!"

"Get away from me Tyler! You told me you wouldn't do this to me!" I cried and he grabbed my arms.

"I didn't!"

"You did!" I said and then pushed him away and ran towards my car and jumped in, leaving everyone behind, leaving Tyler behind, just driving.