The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 030:

Chapter Thirty
-Matt-
"Where is my sister, Seguin?!" I growled as I grabbed fistfuls of his shirt and slammed him against the wall.

"We're trying to find her, she just took off!" he said and I glared at him and felt someone's hand on my arm.

"Matt, come on, we're not going to find her by standing here and fighting," Ashley said and I sighed and pulled away from Tyler, making sure to push him against the wall one last time.

I had landed in Boston over four hours ago, Ashley, Brooke and Amy pulled me up to speed with what had happened so far and I wanted to murder the whole Bruins team, but Emily was missing and it was more important to find my sister than get revenge.

"You're with me!" I growled as I grabbed Seguin's shirt and pulled him into my rental car. Everyone was splitting up and was going to drive all over Boston to try and find Emily. I turned on my car and looked over at Seguin, "You better hope we find my sister, or I'll kill you."

-Tyler-
"We've been looking for hours," I said as I rubbed my face and looked out the window to see that the sun was rising over the harbor, "Where can she be?"

"I don't know," Matt said and then slammed his head against the steering wheel, "We need to go to the police."

"NO!" I said as I looked over towards Matt.

"Why the hell not?! If this is about your team, I don't give a shit! This is my SISTER!"

"You're screwing with my career Matt," I said and he glared at me.

"Wow, so much for you loving my sister."

"I do love Emily!"

"You have a shitty way of showing it!" he glared and then punched the gas pedal when the light turned green and I slammed back into my seat.

"I wasn't a part of their plan! I never wanted to hurt Emily!"

"Well ya did!" Matt yelled and I growled and slammed my fist onto the dashboard.

"If I would have known that this was their plan- I..." I yelled and then sighed and sat back in my seat, rubbing my face and stared out the window, "I never would have walked up to her."

"Well you did! You walked up to her, you pestered her to go out with you, you started dating her, you supposedly fell in love with her-"

"Don't say it like that!" I snapped my head over towards Matt.

"Well you're more worried about your team then your damn girlfriend, who is MY sister!"

"I don't want them in trouble."

"They kidnapped my sister! They're in big trouble!" he growled and then slammed on the breaks before he rear ended the car in front of us. Even though I had my seatbelt on, my body still flew forward and I hit my head against the dashboard, "And if we don't go to the police," Matt started and I looked over towards him, holding my head, "Then I'll kill them on the ice."

-Ashley-
My phone went off in the cup holder of my car, I plugged the phone into my car and hit the green button to answer the call, "Hello?"

"Hello, may I speak with Ashley Sterling?"

"Speaking."

"This is Nancy from Boston General Hospital, we have you as the emergency contact for an Emily Niskanen, is this correct?"

"Yes! Is she all right?!" I asked trying not to panic, but Emily was in the hospital, I was going to panic.

"Ms. Niskanen was in a car accident-"

"Is she all right?!"

"She has a broken arm along with some minor cuts and bruises, she'll be all right-"

"I'm on my way!" I yelled and looked at the street sign to see that I wasn't even close to the hospital. I hung up the phone and then dialed Matt's number.

"You find her?!" Matt answered not even saying hello.

"General Hospital!" I said as I made a U-turn and headed towards the hospital.

"What happened?"

"She was in a car accident, I'm her emergency contact and the hospital called me," I said as I was stopped at a red light. I groaned and slammed onto the steering wheel because I didn't have time to sit here.

"Is she all right?!"

"The nurse said that she had a broken arm."

"Dammit! All right, I'll meet you there!" he said and then hung up the phone.

I sighed and then sent a text out to everyone else to head to the hospital and then threw my phone onto the passenger seat because my light was green.

-Matt-
"Is she all right?" Seguin asked as I threw my phone into the cup holder and growled.

"No! She's not all right!" I growled and pressed my foot on the pedal more and swerved passed the car in front of me.

"Jesus, Matt! Are you trying to kill us?!"

"Emily's in the hospital!"

"So are we if you don't calm down!" he yelled and I growled and gripped my steering wheel, controlling everything in me not to punch him.

"Tell me to calm down one more time," I hissed and then probably just ran a red light.

When we finally got to the hospital, Seguin had to give me directions because I wasn't too sure, I parked the car and we ran into the hospital.

"Emily Niskanen! Where is she?!" I barked and then saw the lady look at me like I was crazy. The receptionist was on the phone, and it looked like it was an unprofessional phone call, "Excuse me!" I growled and the woman held up her hand and turned around in her chair, "Oh no she-"

"Relax!" Seguin stated as he put his hands on my shoulders and held me back because I was going to jumped through the hole in the glass.

"Matt! Tyler!" I heard and turned my head to see Ashley running over towards us, "This way!" I looked at Seguin and shoved him off of me and then ran over towards Ashley and followed her to Emily's room, "She's pretty banged up, her car flipped."

"What?! Where is she?" I said and Ashley placed her hand on my arm and pointed me towards the room that Emily was in. I walked into the room and saw that she was asleep, her arm was already in a cast and I sighed and placed my hand on her head, running my thumb over her forehead, "Em," I muttered and then kissed her forehead. She had cuts and bruises all over her arms and face, probably from when the glass in her car broke.

"Emily," I heard and turned my head to see that Seguin had walked into the room.

"This is your fault," I growled and he looked up at me, "You're the one who caused this!"

"Matt," Ashley muttered as she walked up behind Seguin, "Tyler didn't plan this, it's not his fault."

"You should have listened to me when I told you to stay away from my sister! If you just stayed away, none of this would have happened!"

"Stop it!" Ashley yelled as she moved in-between us, "Don't pin this on Tyler, Matt, it's his teammates that did this! You know your sister was happy with Tyler! I've never seen her that happy before!"

Seguin walked around then bed and placed his hand on Emily's arm and then sat down on the chair next to the bed. I glared at him, but then felt myself shoved down onto a chair that Ashley had drug over for me.

"Calm down," she said and I took a deep breath and felt my phone going off in my pocket.

I pulled my phone out and looked to see that some of the guys had texted me. I told them what happened and said that Emily was in the hospital because of a car accident. I stared at Seguin, seeing his head on the bed and him holding Emily's hand, it'll be interesting what's going to happen with him when Emily woke up.