The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 004:

Chapter Four
-Tyler-
"You sure this is the place?" I asked my friend that sat in the passenger seat.

"No, I was drunk when I came over," he laughed and I sighed.

"Come on man, I'm being serious!" I snapped and Brad sighed.

"All right, all right, I think it is, come on, let's go in to be sure," he said and I parked the car and we got out.

I found the entrance and then walked in to see that there were elevators and then a list of the residence on it.

"What's her name?" Brad asked as I looked down the list.

"Emily," I said and ran the finger down the board.

"It's by last name," he said and I sighed, "Dude, her brother is Niskanen. Look!" Brad said and then pointed towards the bottom of the board to see Emily's name, "Fifth floor, condo J."

"Let's go," I said as I hit the button for the door to come down, but it never did, "What the hell?"

"Dude, you need a key," he said and then I looked to where he was pointing and sighed.

"I knew it was too easy," I said and then heard someone walk through the door. I smirked and started shuffle through my pockets and curse.

"Something wrong, son?" the old woman asked as she came over towards the elevator.

"I can't find my key, I think I left it in our apartment and our roommate it too lazy to come down," I lied and she smiled.

"What floor?"

"Fifth," I said and she nodded her head and stuck her key in the wall, "Thank you."

"No problem, just make sure you keep your key with you," she said and I smiled towards her and nodded my head.

We walked into the elevator and she hit her floor while Brad hit ours. The elevator stopped at three and the old woman walked out, waving to us as she left. When the doors closed Brad slapped my shoulder and laughed.

"You just lied to an old lady!" he teased and I scoffed.

"Like you wouldn't!" I said and he smirked and shook his head, "Come on," I said as the door opened and we walked into the hallway, "What way's J?"

"That way!" Brad said and I looked to see that he was pointing left.

I nodded my head and then walked followed him down the hallway and found the apartment J, "This is it."

"You sure you want to go through with this?" Brad asked and I smirked.

"I came all this way, might as well," I said and he smirked and nodded his head. I knocked on the door and Brad leaned against the door, "What was the name of the bunny that you were with?"

"Um, I think Brooke," he said and I shook my head.

The door opened and I saw the girl that Brad had come back here with. Her eyes widened when she saw us and then smirked and shook her head.

"What are you two doing here?" she asked and Brad stood up and walked in front of me and leaned against the doorframe.

Brad was whispering something to him and she smirked and pulled him inside the condo, I laughed and then followed them inside and the girl looked at me.

"Em is in the last door on the right," she said pointing down the hallway and I nodded my head.

"Keep it quiet man!" Brad said and I scoffed.

"I could say the same to you," I laughed and then walked towards her door.

A door behind me opened and I turned my head to see the one friend, I think her name was Ashley. She laughed and then walked out into the hallway, closing her door behind her.

"You just couldn't resist huh?" she asked and I smirked and shrugged my shoulders, "Whatever," she said and then started to walk down the hall.

I opened the door slightly and then peeked my head in to see that the room was pretty big, I walked in and saw that Emily was sleeping in her bed, and I was surprised to see how clean her room was. Usually at this age, people just threw this clothes on the ground, here, everything had a place. I walked into the room and closed the door behind me, I smirk on my face as I walked more into her room. I knew this was creepy, but I wanted to know more about this girl.

I saw the pictures on the wall of her friends, her and her brother, her with the whole Dallas Stars team, the pictures went on and on. I walked over towards her desk and saw that her laptop was on and Powerpoint was up, 'The Life of a First Grader' was the title of her Powerpoint. I looked down at the books next to her laptop and saw that they all had to deal with elementary education.

'...So that's what she wants to be...' I thought as I heard her move and turned my head to see that her back was turned towards me. I looked back towards her desk and saw a note book with the Boston University emblem on it and smirked, '...So she's a student...'

I turned around and walked over towards her bookshelf to see that she had a lot of school books there, a few movies, and then I saw her high school diploma hanging on the wall, '...Valedictorian, wow, so she's smart...'

I heard her phone go off and snapped my head around to see that she had shut it off. I leaned against the wall and smirked towards her as she rolled over in her bed and stretched while still laying down. Her stomach was shown as her oversized t-shirt rolled up her stomach, and I got a glimpse of some ink there. Her short shorts showed off her perfectly long and tanned legs and I shook my head, it had to be a crime for a girl to be that gorgeous.

She moaned during her stretch and then ran her fingers through her hair, I couldn't help myself, "Damn that's hot."

Her head snapped over towards me and she flew up, "What the hell are you doing here? How the hell did you find me?"

"I'm just that good," I said and she sighed and shook her head, clearly not amused.

"No, you're just that creepy. Go away," she stated as she stood up and walked over towards her door. Emily opened it and stood in the doorway, waiting for me to follow her, but I didn't.

"So, you're going to school to be a teacher," I said as I walked over towards her bed and laid on it.

"You have a habit of making yourself at home, don't you?"

"There's a lot of things that you don't know about me," I said and she sighed and her shoulders fell in defeat.

"You don't know me either," she said as she walked over towards her desk and sat at her chair.

"I know you're from Minnesota, graduated at top of your class. I know you have a lot of friends, and you are a typical girl who likes to take pictures of your travels. I know you're close to your brother and are secretly a fan of hockey-"

"Nope."

"I know you are," I smirked and she scoffed and shook her head, "I know you attend Boston U and that you're going for elementary education."

"You just found those things around my room, which by the way is so creepy," she said and while shaking her head.

"I know you like to keep things in order in your life, judging by how neat your room is-"

"All the things that you're stating, you just saw around my room, once! Still creepy by the way!" she said I laughed and stood up, "What are you doing?" I walked over towards her and grabbed her wrists and started to pull her up from her seat, "What are you doing? Tyler! Stop!" she laughed and I smirked towards her and pulled her up from her chair.

"Come on," I smiled and looked down to see that her oversize shirt was falling from her shoulder and going down her arm. I backed up and laid down on the bed and pulled her down on top of me.

"Come on, what are you doing?" she laughed and tried to get off of me, but I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her back down onto the bed.

"Talk to me."

"I'm pretty sure that we could talk without lying on the bed," she said as she looked down at me, her hair falling in her face. I kicked off my shoes and crawled into her bed that was pushed against the wall and leaned my back against the wall, "And there you go making yourself at home again."

I smirked and she sighed and rolled onto her stomach and looked at me, "Tell me about yourself," he said and we heard a banging against the wall in Brooke's room and heard her cry out, "So much for staying quiet."

"So that's how you found out where I lived!" she smirked towards me.

"Guilty," I said as I rolled onto my side and shrugged my shoulders.

"I'll have to remember to tell the girls that they can't bring any more guys home, they'll stalk me," she laughed and I smirked.