The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 046:

Chapter Forty Six
It was interview after interview, press meetings after press meetings, everyone in Boston was curious about two things; what's going on between Lucic and Seguin, and who's Seguin's new girl. Amy, Brooke and Ashley were always watching me, waiting for me to run away because I was in panic mode right now. Matt had called to check up because even Pittsburgh found out what was going on. Some lie was made up and Tyler and Lucic had to take a picture together, showing the hockey world that the teammates were all right and everything was a big misunderstanding, too bad they didn't know the truth.

I sat on the couch in Tyler's condo, my legs tucked under me, Marshall's head on my legs, and my computer on my lap. I was working on stuff that I would mention in tomorrow's class because the teacher was going to let me take over a little. Marshall and I waited for Tyler to come home, he was at another press conference, explaining that not was wrong between the two and that they were good friends. I could tell by his face that it was a flat out lie. Saw Lucic have to coffee back a laugh too.

The door to the condo opened and Tyler walked in. I placed my computer on the coffee table and looked back at him to see him loosening his tie and taking his jacket off. I stood up and walked over towards him. We didn't say anything, he threw his jacket onto the table and I wrapped my arms around him, laying head on his shoulder and holding him tight. I felt Tyler's arms around my waist and his face digging into my neck.

I glided my fingers along the back of his neck and then kissed his cheek, "It's gunna be all right."

"I've been scratched two games," he said sadly and I sighed and shook my head. It's really the first time we actually talked in two days, a lot of hugging, a lot of cuddling, and that was about it, "Why didn't you tell me what Lucic did?"

"Because I was pissed at you at the time," I said sadly, pulling away and walked back to the couch, "I didn't want to think about it."

"I'm sorry, Em."

"It's done, Ty, stop bringing it up," I said plainly, getting back into the position I was in before and heard Tyler mutter that he was going to change.

I was typing out a paper when Tyler came back out and walked over towards the couch, "Will you be all right if I turned the TV on?" he asked and I smiled and nodded my head.

'...Even when he's angry, he's still sweet...' I thought as I heard the TV turn on, but he still turned the volume down.

"Come on buddy," Tyler said as he grabbed Marshall's collar and coaxed him out of his spot on the couch.

He grabbed a pillow from the end of the couch and placed it against my legs that were tucked underneath me. I smiled when Tyler laid down and his head was leaning against my lap. Tyler had the NHL channel on, but when they started to talk about the 'Bruins issues', he scoffed and changed the channel.

"There's nothing on," he muttered, going through the guide channel.

"Go to the HBO channel, I'm sure there's something on there," I giggled and then typed out the rest of my paper and then emailed it to my teacher.

"True Blood?" he asked and I laughed not looking from shutting down my laptop, "What?"

"That's basically vampire porn," I giggled and Tyler smirked, hitting enter on the remote and True Blood turned on, "Oh my god."

"I've never seen it before, I'm interested!" he chuckled.

"I'm sure you are," I laughed and then sat up and smirked when Tyler's head hit the couch. I placed my laptop on the coffee table and then moved over on the couch, tucking my legs on the other side and pulling the pillow out from under Tyler's head, "Move up."

"All right," he said and then wiggled up and laid his head on my lap, reaching his arm back and laying it across my lap.

I laid my one hand across his chest, feeling his hand on top of mine and then started to run my hand over his head, petting his hair. I think he managed to watch about ten minutes of the show before he was asleep, he head leaning against my arm and I smiled at his soft snore.

I felt bad for him, he was having a tough week, his dad being an ass and then constantly calling, the heated discussion in the locker room after the team tried to apologize to me, he found out that Lucic had kissed me, this whole drama and now being scratched two games. The team would make up a lie saying it was a health scratch, he hurt his shoulder or something, but we'd all know it was from 'causing' this drama.

I kissed Tyler's forehead, running my fingers through his hair and looked down at his face, he really did look exhausted. He had put up such an act for the world, he was emotionally and physically drained, "Oh Tyler," I breathed and then moved my hand from under his on his chest and placed it on top of his, lacing my fingers in-between his.

I front door opened and I heard someone call Tyler's name, I snapped my head around to see Jackie walking in. I shushed her and she looked over towards me and smiled softly, walking over and then smiled brightly when she saw Tyler asleep on the couch.

"Thank you for taking care of him," Jackie said softly and I smiled and nodded my head, "He's going through so much."

"Some of it's my fault-"

"None of this is your fault sweetie, I'm sorry that his teammates are pigs," she said and I sighed and nodded my head, running my fingers through his hair again, "How long has he been sleeping?"

"About fifteen, twenty minutes, he passed right out when I started to do this," I giggled as I continued petting his head.

"That does it," she giggled, "Well, I told him that I would be down yesterday. I wanted him to meet someone."

"All right, do you want me to wake him?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Let 'em sleep a little longer."

-Tyler-
Emily had woke me up before because I felt her climbing on top of me and laying down next to me. She snuggled herself in-between the couch and my body. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head as she laid her head on my chest. I was asleep seconds after we got comfortable.

Now I'm being woken up by sloppy kisses. I opened my eyes seeing that Marshall was leaning onto the couch and licking my face. Emily laying my chest and giggling at the sight. I groaned and then pushed him away and smirked towards Emily and shoved my face against her neck, wiping all of the drool on her. She screamed and tried to push me off but I held myself there.

"Jerk!" she laughed and then jumped off of me and tied her hair in a ponytail as she started to wipe her neck down, "Now I'm going to shower!"

My eyes widened and I jumped up from the couch and ran towards her. She turned her head and then squeaked and started to run up the stairs, me close behind her. As we ran down the hall, I grabbed her before she could run into the room, wrapping my arms around her and slamming her back into my chest. We laughed and I then turned my head when I heard one of the guest bedroom doors open.

"Mom?" I asked when I saw her there smirking.

"Forgot I was coming, didn't ya?" she asked and I could feel my face heating up and I quickly let Emily go, "We have dinner reservations in two hours, I want you to meet someone."

"All right," I said and then looked down towards Emily to see her sneaking into the room.

"She is welcomed too," mom said and I smiled and nodded my head.

I walked into my bedroom and saw Emily walking over towards the bathroom, taking her shirt off and then sliding out of her sweats. I groaned at just the sight of her, she was beautiful.

Emily walked towards the bathroom held the doorframe, leaning in and then turning her head back towards me, "You come?" she giggled and I smirked and ripped my shirt off and made my way over towards her.

Emily had her bra off when I walked in and shut the door, I slid my boxers and sweats off and then watched as she slowly moved her underwear. I cursed and then grabbed her thighs and threw her against the wall. She groaned when I picked her up, sliding her back against the wall and then wrapped her legs around my waist, feeling the lock behind me.

"We have dinner in two hours," she breathed as I attacked her breasts.

"That gives us at least an hour," I muttered and she giggled and wrapped her arms around my head and bucked her hips against me.

-Emily-
"You two took a long shower," Jackie said and I hid my face in Tyler's shoulder, feeling myself blushing, "Ah to be young again."

"You are young, mom," Tyler said as we walked into the restaurant, "So who are we meeting?"

"You'll see," she said and Tyler looked down at my and kissed my forehead, lacing his fingers with mine as Jackie walked up to the hostess, "This way."

We sat at a table and saw that they extra spot for the fourth person was still empty. Tyler asked again, but Jackie didn't say. It wasn't long after that, that Jackie smiled brightly and then stood up. Tyler and I turned our heads and saw a man walking towards us.

'...Who's that?...' I thought when I saw Tyler's lips pressed together and he wasn't happy to see this person, '...Is that his dad?...'

"Daniel!" she smiled and kissed his cheek, "Daniel this is my son, Tyler and his girlfriend, Emily."

Tyler and I stood up and shook the man's hand, '...So no to father...'

"Tyler, this is Daniel, my fiancé," Jackie said and Tyler almost fell from his seat, he would have too if I didn't grab his arm.

'...Did not see that coming...'