The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 047:

Chapter Forty Seven
"I'm sorry, what?" Tyler asked and I placed my hand on his knee and squeezed it a little.

'...Don't cause a scene, don't cause a scene, please, don't cause a scene...' I thought as I looked back and forth between Tyler and his mother.

"I didn't even know you were dating," he said and looked at the guy.

'...Didn't even know his parents were divorced...'

"Daniel and I have been seeing each other for about a year now," she said and I felt Tyler clench his fists and I moved my hand on top of his, "I understand that you must be upset that we didn't tell you. I didn't want you worrying about anything other than hockey and Emily."

I looked at Jackie and sighed, '...She looks happy Ty, don't blow it...'

"I can't deal with this tonight," Tyler said and then stood up from the table and walked right out of the restaurant.

I sighed and then rubbed my face, my elbow leaning on the table, "Dammit."

"Emily-"

"You shouldn't have kept it from him, Jackie," I said softly, and she nodded her head.

"I know, and today was a bad day to tell him."

"Let me go calm him down," I said and then stood up and walked out of the restaurant, grabbing my jacket and walking into the parking lot to see Tyler starting his car, but leaning his head against the steering wheel. I sighed and then walked over towards the car and opened the driver's door and bent down, placing my hand on his thigh, "Hey."

"My mother couldn't even tell me that s he has a boyfriend, now she's engaged and I don't even know his name," Tyler said and I sighed and took his hand, pulling him out of the car.

"His name's Daniel," I said and wrapped my arms around Tyler's waist and leaned my head against his chest, "I'm pretty sure that you hurt your mom in there, Ty."

"I can't deal with this, not tonight."

"You're not happy for your mom? Because she looked pretty happy in there," I said and then backed up and looked at Tyler, "Would you rather her with your dad?"

"No," he said sharply and I ran my fingers through his hair and he leaned into my hand.

"Go apologize to your mom," I said and he sighed and nodded his head.

"I'm sorry," he said and I smirked.

"It's all right, I understand," I heard and then turned around to see Daniel and Jackie standing there.

Tyler walked over towards her and I smirked and leaned against the car and watched as Tyler hugged his mom and then looked at Daniel and shook his hand. I leaned into the car and turned it off, deciding not to waste gas. When I looked up, Tyler was walking back to the car and Jackie was being led to a black car that was about five cars down from us.

"We're going back to my place," Tyler said and I nodded my head, "Thank you," I smiled and then leaned up and pressed my lips against his, "I love you."

"I love you too," I smiled and then walked over towards the passenger side and slid in.

Tyler started the car again and then back out of the spot and out of the parking lot. I smirked when I felt his hand slide in-between my thigh and rest there. Though I had to move it because his hand just laying there was making me feel like mush. I laced my fingers with his and then brought the hand up to my lips and kissed each knuckled before laying his hand on my lap with both of my hands holding it.

When we got back to the building, Jackie and I walked into the kitchen while Tyler and Daniel talked. We didn't get a chance to eat anything at the restaurant, so Jackie and I were going to make dinner, and she was surprised that there was food in the fridge.

"I always make sure that there's food, I've been here a lot and Tyler barely eats normal food," I said and Jackie giggled.

"That's an athlete for ya," she said as she started to boil water for the pasta, "Thank you."

I looked over towards her to see that she wasn't looking at me, "For what?"

"Taking care of my son," she said and then looked at me, "I've heard the stories, I know what's happened to you when you were with him. You've stuck with him, thank you."

"Yeah well, I can't seem to shake him," I giggled and then looked out into the living room to see Tyler and Daniel talking about hockey. I smirked and bent down when I saw Marshal trot into the kitchen and rubbed his face, "Hey buddy."

"It's hot in here," Jackie said and I laughed and stood up.

"I was just thinking the same thing," I said and then took off my sweater to reveal my tank top.

I heard a gasp and turned quickly to see Jackie running over towards me and grabbing my arm, "What happened?"

I looked at her confused and then looked back to see my scar from years ago, "Oh, it's nothing, I was attacked by my neighbors dog years ago."

"Everything all right?" Daniel asked as he walked into the kitchen with Tyler behind him.

"Have you seen this?" Jackie asked Tyler and he walked over and nodded his head.

"It's no big deal, it happened a long time ago," I said and she put my arm back down.

"You act like it's nothing around Marshall-"

"Oh, she wouldn't go near him for the first few times she was here," Tyler said as he walked over and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "Clings to me when we go to the dog park."

"I wouldn't even go to the dog park if that happened to me, I wouldn't want to be around dogs," Daniel said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm all right around Marshall and my brother's dog Smokey, they're really nice," I said and laid my head against Tyler's arm.

-Tyler-
"See, that wasn't so bad," Emily said as she climbed into bed with me and laid her head on my stomach, "Painless, and they're pretty cute together."

"I guess," I said and Emily leaned up and then looked at me.

"You guess?"

"As long as she's happy," I said and Emily smirked and then climbed on top of me and then snuggled her face into my neck, "Will you come to the game tomorrow?" she leaned up and looked at me, "I don't want to sit in that box alone."

"Sure, what time?"

"I'll pick you up at six thirty?" I said and she smirked and nodded her head and then pressed her lips onto mine.

"I have school until three and then class from three thirty to five thirty, so I'll be home by then," she said and I nodded my head.

"You're the best."

"I know," she giggled, "What would you do without me?"

"I'd be lost," I smirked and then rolled her over and towered over her, "I love you."

"Boy, you're all lovey dovey today," she teased and I ran my hands up her side and pressed my lips onto hers and then felt her hands get tangled in my hair.

Emily groaned my name and started to buck her hips when I slid my hands under her shirt and sucked on her neck. She leaned up and we only parted long enough so that I could get that oversized Bruins shirt off of her and then slammed her back on the bed, happy to see that she wasn't wearing a bra.

I chuckled against her skin when she groaned and arched her back, digging her hands into my hair when I moved my lips down her body and stopped just above the hem of her shorts. I pulled them down in one fell swoop and then rubbed the inside of her thighs.

"Ugh, Ty," she moaned and pulled my hair when I went higher on her thighs.

There was a knock at my door, "I'd like to get some sleep tonight!" I heard my mom yell and I heard Emily gasp and saw that she threw a pillow over her face.

I chuckled and then decided that we would finish this another night, when my mom wasn't here, '...Oh my god, so embarrassing...'

I climbed up next to Emily and she hide her face in my chest and I smirked and placed my fingers under her chin and pushed her face up, "Gotta learn to be quiet."

"Shut up," she muttered and then wrapped the sheets around her and I moved onto my back, feeling her cuddle into my side as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, "Jerk," she whispered and I chuckled as I felt her hand lay across my stomach and I laced my fingers with her fingers.

"Night babe."

"Night Ty."