The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 050:

Chapter Fifty
"Are you all right? Oh my god, look at your face! I'll kill him! Touching my baby! Oh and Emily, poor thing!"

"Mom, calm down, we're fine," I said as my mom paced back and forth in Emily's apartment.

Emily's friends stared at her and then looked back towards me. Ashley smirked and the shook her head, "I'm having a flashback of you doing this when Em was in the hospital."

"Shut up," I muttered and Emily turned in my arms and then swung her legs over my lap.

It took a while, but my mom finally calmed down and started at us, "Are you sure you're both all right?"

"We're fine mom, a little sore, but fine," I said and she nodded her head and then looked at Emily.

"I'm fine, Jackie," Emily said and mom nodded her head.

-Emily-
It definitely took a while, but Jackie finally left and I cuddled into Tyler's side as Ashley and Amy watched TV on the other couch. Brad was sitting in the hallway leaning against the door talking to Brooke, I smiled at how much he liked her but was too afraid to say anything.

"I'm going to go to bed, I have school tomorrow," I said and Tyler nodded his head and helped me stand.

We walked to my room and I heard Tyler say something to Brad in the hallway as I changed into my pajamas. Tyler whistled towards me as he walked into the room when I had taken my shirt off. He shut the door and walked over towards me, swatting my hands away as I went to undo my bra. I snickered and then unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down, being sure to stick my butt into Tyler and hearing him groan.

I moaned a little when Tyler ripped my bra off, leaving me in only my underwear. I gasped when he nibbled on my neck and grabbed my breasts roughly, pinching my nipples and then pressing my back into his clothed chest. I breathed Tyler's name as I felt his one hand slide down my stomach and underneath my underwear.

"Oh god," I gasped and then reached my hands back and placed my hands on his thighs, afraid that I would fall over. I began to breath heavily as Tyler stuck a finger in side of my and I heard him chuckle when he found how wet I was.

"Little horny tonight, baby," Tyler muttered into my ear and then nibbled on it.

"Ty," I was losing my focus, "I have school."

"Call off," he said and then kicked my legs further apart and I groaned when I felt him hard against my back.

"I can't."

"Then remember to have an extra cup of coffee," he chuckled and my head slouched back against his shoulder.

-Tyler-
I heard the alarm going off next to my head, but I didn't want to move, I was tired, but I regretted nothing from last night. I smirked and then went to pull Emily closer to me because I was cold, but I didn't feel her on the bed. I opened my eyes and saw that I was alone in the room.

'...Where is she?...' I thought and then saw a note on the pillow and picked it up, '...Fun night, but you made me late for school...' I read and then smirked, looking at the time to see that it was just after nine, Emily needed to be at school for eight, "She's already there."

I sighed and then got up from the bed and stretched, throwing my boxers and shorts on and walking out of the room to hear the TV in the living room. I walked in there and saw Ashley sitting on the couch, a laptop placed on her lap and she listened to the news.

"Hello gorgeous," Ashley said as she saw me and I smirked, "I hear you made Em late to school."

"Couldn't help myself last night," I smirked and Ashley laughed and shook her head.

"Ah you Canadians," she smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"You and Crosby?"

"There is no me and Crosby, there's me and 'whenever he's in town'," she said and I nodded my head, happy that I didn't have that with Emily, "Sweetie, you're seriously gunna have to put a shirt on if your gunna stay here, I can't concentrate," I laughed as I was about to sit down on the couch, but the stood up and stretched, just to mess with her, "Do you want to take me to the hospital because I fainted?"

"All right, all right," I laughed and then walked out of the living room and back into Emily's room, grabbing my shirt and walking into the living room.

"So you did a number on her this morning," Ashley said as she typed away on her computer.

"If you say so," I smirked.

"Please, not only did we all hear you, the poor girl could barely walk this morning," Ashley laughed and I smiled brightly, feeling a bit of pride, "It's official, you've ruined that girl from any other man."

"Just doin' my duty," I smirked as I leaned back on the chair and placed my hands on top of my head.

"Yeah, lucky Em," Ashley smirked, "When do you play the Penguins again?"

"Um, three weeks, we're in Pittsburgh though," I said and she groaned and I smirked, "Miss your Crosby?"

"That man has ruined me of any other man," Ashley laughed and I smirked, "Well, except your abs."

"So my abs win your approval?" I laughed and she looked at me and nodded her head.

"Most definitely, I'm glad Emily's happy with you," she said and I took a deep breathed and nodded my head, "You take care of my best friend."

"I will."

"Good," Ashley said and we heard the door opened and looked to see Brad walking in, "Sure, let yourself in- wait! Are you lying to that poor old woman again?!"

"No, I copied a key off of Segs," Brad smirked as he walked over and sat on the armrest next to me, "How's my girl?"

"She managed to take a shower, but I think she went back to bed, her fevers down," Ashley said and I looked up and smirked towards him.

"What?" Brad asked as I smirked towards him.

"Your girl?" I mocked and Brad's face turned red.

"Shut up," he muttered and then stood up and walked towards Brooke's room, hearing Ashley and I laughing.

"So what time do you have school?" I asked as I looked at Ashley.

"Not till one," she said and I looked at my phone to see that it was almost ten thirty.

"Well, I think I'm going to head home. Gotta see my pup," I said as I stood up and stretched again.

"Oh god lord, I'm gunna kill you," she muttered because when I stretched, my shirt came up and I laughed a little.

"See ya, Ash," I said and then headed over towards the door.

"Later, Tyler!" she called as I was out the door.

-Emily-
"Are you with us, Emily?"

I blushed and nodded my head, "I'm listening," I muttered and the teacher nodded his head and continued with the lecture about Greek mythology, '...Oh please be over soon...' I looked towards the clock, I still had an hour left, '...Shit...'

I had struggled during student teaching this morning. I had to speed to the elementary school because I woke up late thanks to Tyler. When school was over at three, I had to go to my four o'clock, two hour mythology class.

'...Why did I take this class again?...' I thought as I stared at the screen that was showing different pictures of dragons.

I heard my phone buzz in my purse and slowly bent down to get my phone and saw that Tyler had texted me, [When u out?]

I looked at the clock and then sighed, [B home 'round 6ish]

I heard someone cough and looked up, thinking it was the professor, catching me not paying attention again, but I got lucky when it was just another student. I sighed and then blinked my eyes a few times and rubbed my face, hoping that I would wake up soon.

To make it look like I was doing something, I started to jot down some bolded words on the screen, in hope that when I read them later, they would make sense, probably not.

I couldn't pay attention, I just kept remembering about last night and how much fun Tyler and I had. I felt pretty bad though, because when I was leaving this morning, Amy and Ashley made sure to let me know that they heard us, reenacting the grunting noises and everything. It just made me remember the way that Tyler grabbed my body and just how rough but pleasurable he could be.

'...Great, I'm getting wet just thinking about last night...' I sighed and then rubbed my face again and wished that I had stopped to get that cup of coffee.

"Ms. Niskanen!" I snapped my head to the professor, "Can you tell me the difference between the ice and the fire dragon?"

"Other than the fact that they can control the element ice and fire?" I asked and heard some other students snicker, '...Dammit Tyler, you're making me not able to concentrate at school!...'