The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 006:

Chapter Six
-Emily-
"Where are you taking me, Tyler?" I asked as he drug me into his car.

"You'll see," he smiled as he shut the passenger door and walked over towards the driver's side, "Did I tell you that you look cute today?"

"Tyler," I whined and he smirked.

Image

He started the car and we headed out of my parking lot, the car was warm against the cold November air. I tried to figure out where he was taking me, but every time I thought I knew, I ended up being wrong.

"Relax, Em," he said and I sighed.

"I feel like I'm being kidnapped," I said and he laughed and patted my knee.

"We're here," he said and I looked to see that he had brought me to a bowling alley.

'...This is such a high school date, but still cute...' I smiled as Tyler pulled into a parking spot and I looked around to see that there were only two cars, "Not busy."

We got out of the car and Tyler grabbed my hand and we walked towards the door, "That's because I rent the place out for the night."

"What?" I looked at him shocked, not knowing why he would do that, "Why?"

"Because you don't like fancy things, you like fun and simple, and this is fun and simple," he said as she looked back towards me and I smirked.

"You found that out just by looking around my room?" I asked remembering the first day I found him in my room.

"Well most of the pictures on your wall are taken at bowling alleys, and then your friend helped me out too," Tyler said with a smirk on his face and I laughed.

"I do like to go bowling," I said and Tyler squeezed my hand as we walked into the building.

"Mr. Seguin," the one man behind the desk said as he smiled and walked over towards the counter, "The place is all yours, let me know if you need anything, the kitchen is opened until ten."

"Thanks," Tyler said and smiled towards me.

"What size shoes can I get you?" the man asked and I looked up towards him and we told him our show sizes, "Have a fun time."

"Thanks," I said and then Tyler grabbed his shoes, and I grabbed mine and we walked over towards our lane, "I haven't been bowling in almost three years."

"Really?" Tyler laughed and then started to put the bowling shows on, "The guys and I go usually once every other month or so."

"Oh, so you're saying you're going to beat me?" I teased and Tyler laughed.

"Maybe."

"I doubt it," I laughed and then got up and walked over towards the ball rack and grabbed a ball.

-Tyler-
"You're totally winning!" I laughed as I watched as Emily got another strike.

"I'm just that good," she said as she skipped back and patted my chest, "Better luck next time."

"Oh we'll see," I smirked as I grabbed my ball and bowled my turn, strike.

"Gettin' cocky," Emily smirked and I walked over towards her and placed my hands on her waist.

"It's on like donkey kong!" I yelled and she pulled away laughing hard.

"I can't believe you just said that," she laughed and I smirked, happy about making her laugh.

After we finished three games of bowling, I won the first two, she won the last one, we got a some kings from the kitchen, and they weren't actually that bad. Once we finished our food and beer, we were going to leave, but she found the room with the pool tables and ran over. I smirked because she looked to be excited as we walked over towards the room and she grabbed a pool stick.

"I take it, you're not ready to leave," I laughed and she smirked and shook her head, "All right."

"I'm breaking," she said and I nodded my head as she set the balls up and I grabbed the white ball and got it ready for her.

"Let's make this game interesting," I said and she looked up towards me and smirked.

"How interesting?"

"I win, you do something for me, you win, I do something for you," I said and smirked and shook her head.

"Fine, I guess I should start thinking about what you should do for me," she smirked and I laughed and watched as she hit the white ball breaking the triangle.

"Come on, at least give me a challenge," I teased when I saw that none of the balls went in. I shot the white ball and managed to get a stripe ball in, "You're solids."

"All right," she said and then got into position and I laughed a little, "What?" Emily asked as I placed my stick down and walked over towards her and stood behind her, pressed my chest to her back and held my hands over hers, showing her how to hold a stick properly, "What are you doing?" she laughed and turned her head to look at my smirking face.

"Showing you how to hold a stick."

"I know what I'm doing," she laughed and then bumped her butt into me and I had to bite my lip from letting out a groan.

"Are you sure?" I whispered into her ear and she giggled and nodded her head, "All right."

I backed off and watched as she bent over and I smirked as I stared at her ass. Her jeans hugged to her body, showing off her perfect frame. She had taken her jacket off and shown her shit tight long sleeve shirt that showed the curves, this girl was beautiful. Bright brown eyes, long curly hair, nice figure, everything about her was just, words couldn't describe it.

Once the balls were gone and we were battling with the black to win the game, she smirked towards me and walked to her spot, "This is it Tyler!" I loved how my name came out of her voice, "Prepare to lose!"

"Eight ball, corner pocket," she said and shot the ball in, "And game."

"All right, all right, you totally huseled me," I laughed as she walked over towards me and pushed on my chest.

"I did no such thing," she laughed and then grabbed her stick and placed it back onto the shelf.

"So what do I have to do?" I asked as I walked over towards her and when she turned around, I was right in front of her, looking down towards her.

Emily backed against the wall and I smirked and placed my hands on her hips. I heard her gulp and she tried to speak, but I started to move my hands up her body, teasing her, the way she was always teasing me.

"I'll get back to you on that," she whispered as she pushed me away and I heard her laugh. I looked over towards where she was heading and saw that they had a photo machine, "Come on, Tyler!"

I smirked and then followed her over towards the photo box and then walked in, seeing she was already on the bench. She threw some money in and then started to scroll through the backgrounds. Emily picked a paint splotched back ground and then placed her head on my shoulder and then smiled. For the second one we did funny faces, for the third, we tried to be serious, major fail, and the last one, I pulled her onto my lap and kissed her cheek.

-Emily-
My arms were around his neck and I stared at him, he had pulled away and was staring into my eyes.

'...Don't do it, Em! Remember what happened last time!...' I thought as I watched as Tyler started to lean in, '...Stop him!...' I yelled at myself, "I think the pictures are ready," I managed to get out as I hopped off his lap and walked out of the photo booth.

I saw the photos drop and grabbed them, smiling as I looked at the pictures. They came with a set of two and I ripped one off and gave the set to Tyler as he walked out of the booth. He smirked when he looked at them and then looked at his watch.

"It's late, I should get you home," Tyler said and I nodded my head and he held out his hand, "Ready?"

I smirked and nodded my head as I took his hand and we walked out of the room and over towards
the counter. I walked into the arcade as Tyler paid for our night and found the DDR machine and smirked, remembering how Tyler was teasing me about going to the arcade would supposed to be our first date.

"You ready?" Tyler asked as he pressed his chest against my back and helped my put my jacket on.

"Yeah," I said and then turned around to see him smirking at me, "What?"

"You were debating about playing DDR weren't you?" Tyler asked and I laughed and shook my head, "You were!"

"Shut up, let's go!" I laughed and started to push him out of the room.

We walked out of the building and over towards his car, I got into the passenger seat and he started the car. Tyler drove me back to my condo and walked me to the elevator.

"So you won the pool game, what do I have to do?" Tyler asked and I turned around and leaned against the wall.

I smirked and thought about it for a second, then took a step forward, wrapped my arms around his neck, pushed my body against his, stood on my toes and brought my lips to his ear, "Take me on another date," I breathed into his ear and then kissed his cheek.

"Done," Tyler said as I pulled away because the elevator opened, "Night Emily."

"Night Tyler, thank you for tonight, I really had fun."

"I'm glad," he said and the doors closed.