The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 070:

Chapter Seventy
-Brooke-
"Ok, ok, what just happened there?" I heard Emily ask Tyler as she and Tyler sat at the end of the row that our whole group was taking up.

I looked down, seeing Brad's hand on my knee and smiled. I placed my hand on top of his and laced my fingers with his. His eyes were on the court, but he was talking with Dougie. The game was almost over and I was a little thankful, I loved the sport, but I really didn't feel in the mood to be here. I understood that Emily didn't know what was going on, but all of her questions were driving me nuts, and I'm sure that Tyler was getting a little annoyed too, but he never showed it.

I had picked Emily up from school today because the roads were a little slick and she didn't trust her Camaro in the snow. Tyler dropped her off this morning, but wasn't able to make it because he had some sort of press thing with some of his other teammates, Brad being one of them.

The buzzard rang and it was the end of the game, I was so relieved because that meant that I could go home and go to bed, I was so tired. Brad must have noticed that I wasn't my usual peppy self, because as we walked out of the arena towards our cars that were parked in a private area, he unlaced his fingers with mine, wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me into his chest.

"You all right?" he asked as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I'm just tired," I said and he nodded his head and kissed my forehead.

"You going to stay at my place? It might be quieter," he said and we looked over towards Tyler and Emily to see that they were laughing about something, "I promise I'll be a good boy," I smiled and then reached up and kissed his cheek, "Do you have class in the morning?"

"Nine in the morning," I grumbled and he chuckled as we stopped in front of his car.

We said our goodbyes to everyone and then Brad helped me into the car and we headed off towards his condo. My head was killing me on the way back and I was really hoping that I wasn't getting sick. I didn't remember seeing that Brad had any pain killers in his place so I had asked him to stop at a drug store so that I could get some Advil.

"You sure you're all right, babe?" he asked as I got back into the car, a big bottle of Advil in one hand and a bottle of water in the other.

"I'll be fine after some sleep," I said and Brad nodded his head as he pulled out of the parking spot and drove home.

As soon as we walked through the doors, I headed towards the bathroom and turned on the water, usually taking a bath calmed me. I heard the door open behind me just as I was slipping out of my jeans and I felt hands on my sides. I turned to see that Brad was just standing in his boxers and I groaned.

"I thought that you would be good," I gave a small laugh.

"I'm just going to lay with you," he said and I sighed and nodded my head. I watched as he slid his boxers down and then stepped into the water.

'...Now I'll have to be good tonight...' I thought as I stepped into the water and sat down, mentally thanking Brad for having a big tub. I laid back against Brad's chest and felt his fingers in my hair, rubbing my temples to try and stop my headache, "You're too good to me," I groaned and felt Brad's chest vibrate as he chuckled.

-Emily-
"Ty," I gasped as he nipped at my stomach, "I have school," I breathed and then groaned when he started to pull down my jeans.

"Just a quickie," Tyler moaned when I gasped again and arched my back when he grinded into me.

"They're never quick with you," I grumbled and then heard Tyler chuckle.

As Tyler pulled my pants down, I heard my phone ring from the nightstand. I giggled when Tyler whined when I reached for it. I gasped and shot up when Matt's name appeared on the screen, I've been waiting for him to call me for three day now.

"Matt!" I said happy to finally hear from my brother.

"Hey," he mumbled and I frowned.

"What's wrong?" I asked, he didn't sound too good.

"Nothing, just getting over a cold," he said and I breathed a sigh of relief because I thought I was going to be getting bad news, "I'm sorry I haven't called sooner, with this damn cold and me still being pissed-"

"It' fine, as long as you're all right," I said and looked towards Tyler to see that he was pouting.

"Are you still coming down for Easter?"

"Of course," I smiled brightly and then kicked Tyler away when he wanted to start kissing up my leg.

"Seguin coming?"

"Is he invited?"

"Yes," Matt grumbled and I giggled, "Still don't like him."

"I know, but you like him a little bit now than before."

"Just a little," Matt said and I smiled.

"See, it's not that hard," I said and Matt scoffed, which only made me laugh, "Amy and Ash wanted to come with us so that they could see TK and Sid."

"All right, I'll let the guys know, they'll be excited to hear that," Matt chuckled and I leaned against the wall and watched as Tyler growled and then got up from the bed and walked out of the room, realizing that I was going to be on the phone with my brother for a while, "So I'll see your boy in two days."

"Oh yeah? Is that when they beat you?"

"Watch it!" Matt growled and I laughed, "We're the ones who are going to beat them."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night big brother," I teased and heard him snort, "So I went to my first basketball game tonight."

"Oh yeah, who did you see?"

"The Celtics versus the Heat," I said and heard my brother whistle, he was impressed.

"What made you do that?"

"Some kind of thingy with the Bruins, Tyler asked me to go and Brooke went with Marshy," I said and heard Matt sigh, "I know you don't like them, but I'm trying!"

"I know, I'm sorry, just try to stay out of trouble."

"Easier said than done," I muttered and heard Matt scoff.

"Trust me, with you, I know," he chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

-Tyler-
"Who's she on the phone with?" Ashley asked as I sat on the chair across from where she was sitting on the couch.

"Her brother."

"About time he called," she said and I nodded my head, but didn't look at her, "Something tells me though, he interrupted something."

"Shut up," I mumbled and she started to laugh.

"I knew it! No wonder Brooke didn't want to come home after the game," Ashley laughed and I scoffed and stood up, "Now where are you going?"

"Gunna try to salvage the night," I smirked and heard Ashley laugh.

"Let her talk to her brother!" she yelled but I waved her off and walked back towards Emily's room and walked in to see that she was still on the phone.

I sighed and walked over towards the bed, laid down and laid my head on her lap. She smiled towards me and I listened to her talk to her brother about school while feeling her fingers dance through my hair.

'...She smells good...' I thought was smelling her lotion on her skin, '...I wonder what our kids would look like? Whoa! Kids! Hold up Tyler, I haven't even asked her to marry me!...' I was having an internal argument with myself, how this happened, I have no clue, '...Well I wonder what our wedding would look like?...' I thought and then remember that she never said 'yes' to a wedding because I never asked her, '...I wonder if she'll say yes- Of course she'll say yes! But what if she doesn't- No, don't think like that!...'

"Ok Matt, it's late, I'll talk to you later," Emily said and I looked up towards her and smiled.

'...She's so beautiful...' I thought as I grabbed her hand that was playing with my hair and brought it to my lips. She smiled down towards me and then wrapped her arm around my head.

"Love you too, Matt, bye," Emily hung up the phone and then placed it on the nightstand, "Sorry, I haven't-"

I couldn't stop myself, "Will you marry me?"