The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 075:

Chapter Seventy Five
"Emily, oh my god, calm down," Tyler laughed as I clung to him as we looked over the view from the Empire State building.

It's been a week since I graduated and Tyler surprised me with a trip to New York. I've been there a few times, but never to actually see the sights. We were staying for a week, Tyler had everything planned out, we were staying in one of the suites at Trump Towers, I was so excited because we had a beautiful view of West side Central Park. We got in yesterday afternoon, broke in our new bed and just ordered room service, today we were going to go to the Empire State building, tour around all of Central Park and the zoo inside the park. Tomorrow we were going to Times Square and Tyler was taking me to see a Broadway show, but he wouldn't tell me which one. The day after that we were going to see the Statue of Liberty, the 9/11 Memorial site and then just walking around the city. The final full day is going to be spent as a fun and full day of shopping.

We were lucky to have good weather this whole week, so I was definitely excited to be roaming the city streets in light spring clothes.

"Babe, look at that!" Tyler said and I managed to sneak a peak, but then turned my head again, which caused him to laugh, "Look it's King Kong!"

"Shut up," I muttered and then heard him laugh.

"Emily, it's all right, we're not going to fall, I'm not going to let you go, we don't even have to go towards the bar," Tyler comforted and I sighed and nodded my head. You see, I had a fear of heights, well, not really of heights, of falling actually. I could go on a super spiny roller coaster with no problem, but don't even think about trying to get me on the swings or Ferris Wheel. I stood in front of Tyler, my back leaning against his chest and I felt his hands on my waist, my eyes were closed and my hands over my eyes, "Babe, how can you see?" he chuckled and moved his hands up to my wrists and tried to pry them off of my face, "It's all right, I've got you."

I took a deep breath and moved my hands and slowly opened my eyes. There were a few other people up here, but not many that would care that I was terrified. I pushed my back into Tyler's chest and felt his arms wrap around my waist again.

"It's ok, Em," he said and I sighed and nodded my head, "Look over there," Tyler said and pointed off into a direction and I gave a little smile when you could see a little of the Statue of Liberty, "We'll be there in a few days."

"I know," I smiled.

Tyler and I stood there for a few minutes and just looked at the few, but I stiffened when Tyler took a step forward and gave me a little push, "It's all right, it's all right," he cooed as he grabbed my wrists and held out my arms, "We're just walking to the bar."

"But you said we didn't have to!"

"It's all right, Em, it's safe," he said and I closed my eyes, but let Tyler walk me. I felt my hands on the bar that went to my chest, “Just look, it’s all right, I’m here,” I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the sights around me and smiled, I just kept telling myself not to look down and I wouldn’t freak out, “See, it’s pretty cool right?”

“Definitely,” I said and then leaned back onto Tyler, tilted my head up and kissed Tyler’s neck, “Thank you.”

Tyler nuzzled his face into my neck and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and then brought my arm up and draped it behind his back and cupped the back of his neck, “I’m hungry.”

“You wanna go now?” I asked and he shook his head, “Then what do you want to do?” I giggled and Tyler brought his head up and kissed my cheek.

“I wished the food could be brought to us, but sadly I couldn’t get that,” he said and I laughed and turned around in his arms and kissed his cheek.

“You’re too much,” I laughed and then Tyler laced his fingers with mine and kissed my forehead.

“Let’s go to lunch,” he said and I nodded my head.

We tried to get out of the building, but it was jammed pack with people. While trying to get out, we ran into some fans of Tyler’s and they wanted pictures and autographs, I knew he didn’t really want to, but they were his fans, he had an obligation towards them.

“Sorry about that,” I said as we finally managed to get out of the building.

“Never apologize to me about taking time to sign and autograph or take a picture with a fan,” I said as we walked down the street.

Tyler looked down towards me, wrapped his arm around my neck and pulled me into his chest and kissed my head, “I love you, Emily, you’re too good for me.”

“I love you too,” I said and wrapped my arms around his waist.

-Tyler-
I had taken her to Famous Dave’s BBQ on Times Square for lunch, we ate our fill and as soon as we left, we were going to go to Central Park, but Emily had seen the Ripley’s Believe it or not and Wax Museum and wanted to go inside. A lot of time was spent in those two places and by the time we had finished them, it was close to five.

‘…We have reservations at eight, so I don’t think we’ll have time for the park or zoo today…’ I thought as I called for a cab. Emily and I slid into the backseat and I told the driver to take us to Trump Towers.

“We’re finished for the day?” Emily asked and I nodded my head, “I thought we were going to the park?”

“Not today,” I said as I reached for my wallet and pulled out some cash to give to the driver when he brought us to our destination, “I have a surprise.”

“Oh,” Emily smiled and I smirked towards her and placed my hand on her knee and waited for the car to stop in front of the Towers.

It didn’t take long, I slipped the driver a twenty for fee and tip and then slid out of the cab and brought Emily into the Towers, nodded my head towards the doorman as he opened the door for us. I brought her towards the elevator and was stopped by some more fans. I mentally cursed, because I wanted to spend time with Emily, but knew that I had to be there for my fans.

“I’ll meet you upstairs,” I told Emily as the elevator door opened and I saw no end to the little boy talking and shoving his Bruins hat in front of me.
-Emily-

It’s been fifteen minutes since I walked into our room and Tyler still hasn’t come upstairs. I had called down to the front desk and they told me that he was still hung up with fans, that amused and annoyed me because I wanted to be with Tyler, but I knew that he needed to make his fans happy.

I smirked and then walked into our bathroom, quickly cleaned myself up, took all my clothes off and then slid my dark purple thigh high silk bathrobe on. I walked out of the bathroom twenty minutes later, legs shaved, hair done and smelling like lilacs. I heard the door opened and ran towards the wall and peeked my head around to see Tyler walking into the room and then throwing his hat onto the coffee table.

“EM!”

“Yeah,” I called and then turned back behind the wall.

“Sorry I took so long, so many fans,” he said then chuckled a little, “Listen, I wanna-“ Tyler turned the corner and I smirked towards him, seeing him staring at me as I leaned against the wall twirling the one tie around, my bathrobe opened just enough to leave some imagination, “Baby, what’s this?” Tyler gulped and I pushed myself off of the wall and turned towards him, walking backwards while curving my pointer finger towards him, wanting him to follow me.

I climbed onto the bed and turned to watch Tyler slowly walk into the room. I was kneeling on the corner of the bed, Tyler came up to me and I placed my hands on his shoulders, “You are so sweet and don’t give yourself enough credit,” I said as I pressed my lips against his and started to unbutton his button plaid shirt.

Tyler pulled away, looked at his watch and then back towards me, “Enough time,” he smirked and I smiled, grabbed his collar and pulled him onto the bed, “A little rough, babe,” his legs were bent over the bed and his feet touching the floor. I climbed off of the bed and watched as Tyler sat up, pulled his button up shirt off and then went to touch my robe, but I slapped his hand away and pushed him to lay flat on his back, “What are you up to, Em?”

“You’ll see,” I giggled as I climbed off of the bed and moved in-between his legs, messing with his belt and then unbuttoning his jeans. Tyler groaned when I rubbed my hands from his knees up to his high thighs. I pulled down his pants and saw his semi hard on through his boxers. I pulled his boxers down and Tyler kicked them away. I smirked and knelt down, Tyler groaned just at the anticipation of what was about to happen.

“Babe, you don’t have to,” he smirked and I smiled and shook my head. I stood back up and undid my robe and Tyler sat up and smiled brightly as he watched as I slid the silk material off of my body and watched it fall to the floor, “Oh, what did I ever do to deserve you?”

“We have enough time right?” I asked as I pushed Tyler back down and knelt back down again.

“Until your surprise?” Tyler asked and I nodded my head, “We’re leaving here at seven thirty.”

I looked at the clock and saw that we had two hours, I smirked and then grabbed the base of his manhood and watched Tyler throw back his head and groan, already leaning on his elbows, “We have time, baby.”