The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 076:

Chapter Seventy Six
"Tyler, how many are we going to?" I laughed as we just walked out of the Avenue Q show, which was sexually hilarious and definitely made for adults.

"Just one more, Em, but it doesn't start until tonight," Tyler said and I looked at my watch to see that it was after one, "Hungry?"

"Yes," I laughed and Tyler nodded his head.

"Come on," he said as he took my hand and called a taxi over.

"Where are we going?" I asked and Tyler gave me this goofy grin.

"You'll see," he said and the taxi took us back to the Towers, where we went back to our room, and Tyler had blindfolded me. We were only in our room for a few minutes before Tyler took my hand and guided me out of the room. I felt ourselves walking into the elevator, I was a little nervous, so I clung to Tyler's arm, "It's all right," he chuckled and I sighed.

"Ty, where are we going?"

"You'll see, don't worry," he said and then kissed my forehead, "Come on."

The door dinged and we walked out, his arm was around my waist and I had my hands gripping to his shirt. I could hear that we were walking through the lobby and outside, we walked for a little bit, I still didn't know where we were going. We walked for a little bit, I felt that I was stepping on grass, so I figured that we were at Central Park.

"Ok, wait right here, don't move," Tyler said and I felt him let go of me.

"Tyler!"

"I'm right here, it's all right," he said and I tensed because I was nervous, not knowing what was going on and I didn't like the fact that I couldn't see. Tyler was going for about five minutes and I was itching to take my blindfold off to see what was going on. When I felt someone place their hands on my arms I flinched, "It's all right, it's just me. I'm going to take the blindfold off now."

"All right," I said and then took a deep breath. Tyler took the blindfold off and I fluttered my eyes opened and gasped when I saw the little picnic in front of me. I looked around to see that we were in a secluded area of the park, there were trees around us, and some people could see us from the park path, but not many, "Oh Tyler!"

"You like it?" he asked and I smiled brightly, turning around, wrapping my arms around his neck and pressing my lips against his, "I guess you like it," he muttered against my lips and then wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me from the ground.

-Tyler-
"Damn girl, you even make eating a strawberry look sexy," I said as I looked down at Emily laying her head on my lap giggling as she bit into the strawberry.

"I try," she smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

"You succeed," I smiled and then bent down and pressed my lips against her, tasting the sweet fruity liquid on her lips and tongue. I heard Emily groan as I ran my hand over her stomach and then laid my hand on the ground to support myself as I leaned on top of her. I felt her arm that was closer to me wrap around my neck while the other laid on my arm that was currently holding myself up. I pulled back, needing air and looked down to see Emily smiling up towards me. I cupped her neck and then rubbed her cheek with my thumb, "I love you so much, Em."

"I love you too," she giggled and then pushed herself up and turned around, kneeling in front of me. Emily wrapped her arms around my neck and then dug her face into my neck, I smiled and then wrapped mine around her waist and kissed her shoulder, "You've done so much for me."

"And just think, you didn't like me at first," I said and she laughed and then pulled back and cupped my neck and quickly pressed her lips against mine.

"I'll let you in on a little secret," she said and I nodded my head, "I always liked you."

"Really?" I asked and she smirked and nodded my head.

"Do you know how hard it was to make you think that I didn't like you, I was surprised that I lasted as long as I did," she laughed, "The day you showed up in my room, that's when I knew."

"Then why fight it?" I asked as I pulled her closer to me when my hands were on her hips.

"I promised my brother I wouldn't go out with another hockey player, I didn't want to get hurt again," she said and I sighed and nodded my head, "But when you stuck around," Emily moved closer towards me, "I couldn't hold back anymore."

"After the charity event?" I asked and Emily sighed.

"I got scared again, I kept telling myself that you were different- I mean you were just like the other's before, but then you changed-"

"I changed for you," I said and Emily smiled and kissed my cheek. I looked at my watch and sighed, "We need to get back and get ready."

"Ready? We can't go like this?" Emily asked looking down at her jean shorts and plaid button up shirt and converses.

"No, we have to dress up a little," I said as I looked down at my basketball shorts and white V neck shirt. Emily smirked and nodded her head, kissing my cheek and then standing up.

We cleaned up our little picnic and then walked back towards the Towers, our fingers laced together. When we got back to our room it was just after four thirty, the show was at seven thirty, but I knew that Emily would want to relax in the enormous Jacuzzi tub, and I wouldn't mind joining her.

I placed the basket in the kitchen part, placing the extra fruit that I had packed back into the fridge and then turned to walked into the bedroom to see Emily walking naked into our bathroom. I sucked in a breath as she leaned against the doorframe and smirked towards me, she giggled and then walked into the bathroom and I heard the water being turned on.

I kicked off my sneakers and then tore my shirt off, throwing it over the one chair. I hobbled out of my shorts and boxers and then set the alarm on my phone for six, that'll give us enough time to get to the theater.

I walked into the bathroom and watched as Emily climbed into the tub and I smirked when I saw the bubbles form. She smirked towards me and then motioned for me to come over with her finger. I climbed into the tub with her and laid in-between her legs, my back on her chest and my head laying back on her shoulder.

Emily placed her hand on my head and then kissed my forehead, then my earlobe, neck, cheek, all while her other hand ran down my chest. I sucked in a breath and then groan, closing my eyes when I felt Emily grab me. There was like a growl that came from Emily's throat and I looked towards her to see that she was moving out from underneath me and climbing on top of me.

"It's not very comfortable," I said as Emily sat on my stomach, I knew what she wanted to do.

I could hear my phone going off from the sink counter, I knew it wasn't the alarm and it wasn't a text, someone was calling me, "Just ignore it," I said as I sat up, ran my hands down Emily and grabbed her ass and pushed her stomach into my face. I heard Emily gasp when I nipped at her skin, and smirked when her breathing hitched as I went lower. I could hear my phone going off again, but I just ignored it.

"Maybe you should-"

"No," I managed to get out as Emily tangled her fingers into my hair and I ran my hands up the inside of her thighs. From the other room I could hear Emily's phone ringing, "Oh for the love of god! What the hell?" I growled as I climbed out from under Emily and hopped out of the tub, seeing that it was just after five. I walked to my phone and saw that I had missed calls from Brad, Brooke and Ashley.

"Something wrong?" Emily asked as I turned to see that she climbed out of the bed and wrapped a towel around her body.

"Marshy, Brooke and Ash called a few times," I said and Emily looked at me confused and then walked over towards her phone. I sighed and then leaned against the counter, '...Why are you guys all calling me?...'

"They called me too," Emily said as she walked back into the room holding up her phone, "Maybe something's wrong?"

"I don't want to know, I just want to enjoy this moment, this week," I said as I placed my hands on Emily's hips and pulled her over to me, "I don't want any problems this whole week."

"Ty, what if something happened?" she asked and I sighed and laid my head on her shoulder.

"Fine, call them," I said as I felt her kiss my shoulder and then heard her dial someone's number.

"Emily! Geez, where the hell were you?!" I heard the voice of Ashley placed on speaker.

"Tyler and I were a little, uh, occupied," Emily said and I smirked.

"Were, being the key word there, and we 'were' interrupted," I said and then heard Emily giggled.

"Sorry, needed to get a hold of you, we were in the middle of looking up the hotel number to try and reach you," Ashley said and I rolled my eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked and then heard yelling on the line, '...Sounds like Marshy...'

"Uh, well, we had an unexpected guest," Brooke said as her voice appeared on the line.

"Guest my ass!" Ashley yelled.

"What can we do about this 'guest'?" Emily asked.

"You can tell her skanky ass to leave! Before I make her leave!" Ashley yelled.

I heard Emily sigh and I looked at her, "My cousin?"

"Who else would the 'skanky ass' be?" Brooke asked.

Emily groaned and then looked at me, "You're right, I shouldn't have called them back."

"I told you," I smirked and Emily rolled her eyes.

"Sorry Ash, you're on your own," Emily said and I smiled brightly, "I'm on vacation."

"Yeah, will you bail me out of jail after knocking her out?" Ashley asked and I snorted.

"Bye Ash."

"Don't you dare hang up-" I watched as Emily hit 'end' on her phone and then placed the phone on silent.

"So glad to be here," Emily said and I chuckled and then pressed my lips onto hers.

"See, I told you to listen-"

"Shut up," she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pushed my into the counter, pressing her lips and body against me, "You talk too much."