The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 081:

Chapter Eighty One
-Emily-
Months had passed since Tyler left to play overseas in Switzerland. It was the end of December, two days before New Years Eve, and he was due to come home today because his contract had ended and there were rumors going around that the NHL lockout might be over soon.
While Tyler was away, we talked almost every other day, texted every single day. I was officially moved into Tyler’s apartment and I made sure to keep it clean and even organized some things while he was gone. Matt ended up coming up to stay with me for almost a month, I was grateful for that because even though I had Marshall and the girls, and even my job, I found myself to be very lonely without Tyler.

I was smiling brightly as I sat in my car looking at the time to see that Tyler’s flight was going to land in twenty minutes, “It’s almost time, your daddy is almost here!” I said excitedly as I looked in the rearview mirror to see Marshall sitting and waiting patiently.

After waiting fifteen minutes, I decided to head into the airport and waited by the security gate, Tyler and Patrice would be coming out this way and I was very excited, I could hardly contain myself. I looked towards the monitors and saw that their flight had landed and I was rubbing my hands and trying not to cry because I was excited to see my fiancé.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I went for it and saw that it was a text from Tyler telling me that he had just gotten off the plane and he would see me in a matter of minutes. I squealed a little and then rocked back and forth on the balls of my feet. I laced my fingers together and tucked my hands underneath my chin and tried to wait patiently, making sure that my eyes were scanning the area, ready to see my man.

“Emily!” I heard and turned my head to see a new friend, Stephanie, Patrice’s fiancé, “There you are, I didn’t know if you were here yet.”

“Hi Steph, no, I made sure that I was here in time,” I smiled, “I’ve been waiting for this day since the second he left.”

“I know how you feel,” she giggled as she stood next to me and kept her eyes on the gate, “They’ll be here any second, I got a text from Patrice.”

“I know, Tyler texted me too,” I said and she smiled and then grabbed my hand.

“Oh, I’m so excited,” she said and I giggled, “I’m trying not to cry.”

“I know, same here,” I said and sighed, “Dating hockey players is like dating someone in the military.”

“I know, I know,” she said and we both took a deep breath and then smiled brightly when we some our men walk through the gate.

“There they are!” I squealed and we both started to run towards them, “TY!!!” I yelled happily and smiled when he saw me.

Tyler dropped his bags and opened his arms. I jumped into them, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, “Oh, I missed you so much!” he breathed into my ear as he held my tight.

Tears were flowing down as snuggled my face into his neck, “I missed you too babe,” I cried and then pulled my face back and pressed my lips against his. I unwrapped my legs from his waist and placed my feet back on the ground. Tyler cupped my face and I rested my hands on his chest.

We both pulled back and Tyler smiled and wiped my tears away with his thumb and kissed my forehead. I looked over towards Stephanie to see that she and Patrice were still hugging. I felt Tyler lace his fingers with mine and I looked back over towards him and smiled, leaning into him and wrapping my other arm around his stomach.

“You don’t know how good it is to see you,” I said to him and he chuckled and nodded his head.

“Trust me, the feeling is mutual,” he said and I smiled and leaned up to kiss his cheek, “Come on, let’s go home.”

“All right,” I said and then started to walk towards the baggage claim, seeing Patrice and Stephanie already heading there.

Once we got Tyler’s bags, I grabbed his carry on, while Tyler grabbed the heavy duffle bag, we said goodbye to Patrice and Stephanie and then headed our separate ways. Tyler was happy to see that I had brought Marshall with me, the poor pup kept on trying to eat Tyler’s face the whole ride home.

-Tyler-
It felt so good to be home, Emily unlocked the door and let Marshall run free, she moved into the apartment and I followed her. Smiling as she placed my bag on the ground next to the door and I threw my duffle bag next to it.

“Come ‘ere,” I smiled as I closed the door with my foot and then placed my hands on Emily’s waist and pressed my lips against hers, “Mhmm, I missed you so much.”

“I missed you too,” she giggled as she rubbed her hands up and down my chest.

I turned around and locked the door and then grabbed Emily, threw her over my shoulder and ran for the stairs, listening to Emily laughed as I headed for the bedroom.

I threw Emily down on the nicely made bed and climbed on top of her, rubbing her jean covered thighs as I climbed higher. She groaned when my hand slipped between her legs, over her mound and then up her stomach. Emily grabbed my face and pressed her lips against mine and I squeezed her side, making her gasp and allowing me to wrestle with her tongue. I heard her moan when my hand slipped under her Bruins t-shirt, rubbed up her side, sliding up to her bra and then roughly grabbed her breast.

I sat her up and removed her shirt, grabbed her by the neck and viciously threw my lips onto hers. Moving my hands down her sides and to her thighs, pulling Emily onto my lap and making her feel the hard on she was giving me, just by allowing me to touch her. I pulled back on for a second, just enough time to allow her to rip the button up shirt away from me. I groaned with I felt her soft hands on my chest, I nearly gasped when she grinded her hips into mine and sent butterfly kisses on my shoulders, down to my abs.

“I missed these,” Emily giggled and I scoffed and pulled her back up to kiss her again. I felt her fingers messing with my jeans and smirked as I laid her down and then rolled onto my back, having Emily sitting on my lap. She smiled evilly at me and then undid my button and then unzipped the zipper, she grinded her hips against mine against and I let out a breath. Emily sat up a little and started to pull down my jeans, I kicked them off the rest of the way, after I kicked off my shoes and socks.

“This is not fair,” I said and she looked at me confused, “I’m only in my underwear, you still have your pants on,” I pouted and she smiled. I was about to sit up and fix the problem, Emily grabbed my member through my boxers and I stopped and groaned, “Shit Em.”

-Emily-
Tyler was laughing as I wrapped the sheet around me and then snuggled into his side, “Dammit, I think it stopped bleeding,” he said as he moved the tissues from his chest to reveal claw marks, “You need to cut those.”

“I kind of like them long,” I smirked as I examined my nails.

“Well my chest doesn’t,” he smirked and then kissed my forehead.

“Not my fault you make me feel like an animal,” I smiled and looked up towards Tyler while he smiled down towards me.

“I am pretty good, aren’t I?” he said and I scoffed.

“Don’t be getting a big head now,” I laughed and then kissed his neck.

“So,” he said and then sat up and looked at me, “When are we having our Christmas?”

“Tonight if you want,” I said and he smiled and nodded his head, “The place is still decorated.”

“I didn’t get to see it, I had other things on my mind,” he said and I giggled and sat up to press my lips gently against his.

“I’m glad you did,” I said and he chuckled.

Since Tyler was away in Switzerland for Christmas, we decided to hold it off until he came home. I had already gone out and bought his presents and they were all wrapped and sitting under our little Christmas tree.

“You saw what the tree looks like,” I stated because when I put the tree up, I had Ashley take a picture of me and Marshall sitting in front of it.

“Sort of, a pretty girl was in the way,” Tyler said and I laughed and rolled my eyes.

“Well then, come on! I’ll show you what we did with the place!” I said as I climbed out of bed, grabbed Tyler’s button up shirt and threw it on, turning around to see him throwing his boxers on. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the bedroom and towards the living room.

“You did a nice job, babe, I like the colors on the tree,” Tyler said and I smiled at the black and gold lights and some Bruins decorations. Tyler saw the four boxes under the tree and his inner child came out, “Presents!”

“Wait till later!” I laughed as Tyler walked over and started to shake the box.

“But what about now?” he whined and I laughed and rolled my eyes as he looked back at the decorations, “Why are there three stockings?”

“One for Marshall,” I said and Tyler laughed and walked over towards the stockings and looked in Marshalls.

“You got him toys and treats?” Tyler smirked and I nodded my head.

“I got him a big bone too,” I said proudly, “But then he sniffed it through the wrapping paper and ate it,” I said sadly and Tyler laughed and walked over towards me.

“I love you, babe.”

“I love you too,” I said and Tyler grabbed my left hand and smiled at the engagement ring that he had given me before he left. He kissed it and then kissed my cheek, “I’m so happy you’re home.”