The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 091:

“Damn Segs! You lucky bastard! Where did you find her?!” Derek laughed as he walked over towards me and wrapped his arm around me, “I’m stealing her!”

“I don’t think so! And I found her actually at the same place where going tonight,” he said and I smirked and rolled my eyes.

“You met her at a bar, bro- Nice!” Brandon said and I sighed and looked towards Brooke, who just rolled her eyes.

“Are we ready to go?” Brad asked and I nodded my head and felt Tyler lace his fingers with mine.

The eight of us fit into Brad’s SUV, sort of, I ended up sitting on Tyler’s lap in the back seat because we were one seat short and Tyler didn’t have a problem with it. When we finally got to the club, we got out of the car and headed inside, straight to the bar. As soon as Brooke and I were almost there, we heard our names and turned our heads to see Ashley and Amy already sitting at a table.

“Hi!” I smiled and ran over towards them and we pulled them into a hug, branching off from the guys. Brooke and I took a seat and looked at our friends, it’s been so long since it was the four of us, “How are you?!”

“I’m fine- How are you though? How are you feeling?” Ashley asked and I smiled and nodded my head, “No more headaches?”

“Nope, I go once a month to the spa- Mostly to get my neck massaged, but I pamper myself as well,” I said and the girls giggled and I saw a drink appear in front of me and I turned to see Tyler smirking towards me, “What is it?”

“Some kind of girly drink,” he said and I giggled and felt him kiss my cheek, “Hey Ash, Amy- How are you?”

“Hey strangers, we’re fine- It’s pretty quiet around the apartment without you and Marshy sneaking around,” Ashley said and I laughed and shrugged my shoulders and then introduced the two girls to my friends.

“Well, we’ll let you four catch up, while we catch up,” Tyler said and I nodded my head and pressed my lips onto his.

“Don’t go too crazy,” I breathed and Tyler smirked and nodded his head, his hand on my thigh and giving it a little reassuring squeeze.

“I’ll be fine, babe, love you,” he said and kissed my head and then turned to disappear with his boys.

I sighed and then turned back towards the girls, they were giving me a little confusing look, “I’m worried, his friends came in from his hometown and I don’t want him getting into any trouble.”

“Understandable,” Ashley said and then looked passed me, I didn’t want to look, “Marshy’s with them.”

“Yeah, I asked him to keep an eye on Tyler,” I said and they nodded their heads, “But ok, let’s have a toast for the girls being back together!”

“Reunited and it feels so good!” Ashley sang and we all laughed and clanked our drinks together and then took a sip, whatever Tyler got me, it was pretty good.

“So anyone have any news?” Brooke asked and Amy nodded her head and raised her hand a little.

“Um, at the end of the semester I’m moving,” she said and Ashley sighed, I guess she already knew.

“Where are you moving too?” I asked and Amy smiled.

“Well, I’m moving to San Jose,” she said and my eyes widened, “I’m going to move in with Tyler.”

“Oh my god! That’s so exciting!” I said and she giggled and nodded her head.

“It was so hard when he got traded to the sharks, I went to see him for spring break, but I miss him a lot and that’s when he asked me to move in with him,” she said and I smiled, happy for my friend.

“Make sure that you’re gunna keep in touch!” I said and she nodded her head.

“I’ve got news too,” Ashley said and we looked at her, “I’m moving to a smaller apartment since everyone’s leaving me.”

“Awwww, Ash,” Brooke, Amy and I got up and hugged her.

“Brooke and I will still be here,” I said and she nodded her head.

“I just miss when we all lived together- Don’t get me wrong, I’m so happy for you guys, but I just miss it,” she said and I nodded my head, understanding where she was coming from, “A lot’s changed since freshman year.”

“That’s for sure,” I said and she nodded her head.

“I mean, Em- You’re getting married!” she said and I smiled and nodded my head, “Brooke’s living with her boyfriend- Amy’s moving across the country to live with her boyfriend.”

“What about you, Ash? You and Sid?” Brooke asked and Ash sighed.

“I have no idea, the last time I saw him was Spring break when I went to see him in Pittsburgh, but- It was hard, he has a crazy life,” she said and we nodded our heads, “I really like him, but I don’t know if I could deal with all that- that craziness.”

“That’s true, he’s got more on his plate than any of our boys,” I said and she sighed and took a sip of her drink, “Ok! Everyone needs to stop talking about their boys or moving or anymore sad shit!” I turned and looked around, spotting a waitress and pulling her over, “Twelve shots of tequila please!”

“Emily!” Ashley laughed and I smiled brightly.

“What?” I asked and the girls laughed.

“We might have to worry about you tonight more than Segs,” Amy said and I shrugged my shoulders.

A few minutes later, the waitress appeared with a tray of twelve shots, I told her to throw it on Tyler’s tab and the girls laughed. I handed three shots to each girl, “All right, we going to do three toast about things in our life right now that make us so happy.”

“All right,” they said and I grabbed my first shot, “I got my dream job- I’m a teacher,” I said and threw back my shot and heard the girls cheer.

“I’m surviving grad school!” Brooke cheered and then took back her shot and I laughed and clapped my hands.

“I’m having the time of my life with the girls that I love!” Ashley cheered and then took back her shot.

“I’m deep in student loans and I don’t give a shit because I love you bitches!” Amy cheered and we all laughed and high fived one another.

-Tyler-
“Dude, dude, dude, look at that chick, that ass is just askin’ to be fucked,” Brandon laughed as he leaned against me and looked at some blonde that wore a short ass skirt and tiny tank top that maybe a few years ago, hell maybe even a little over a year ago, before I met Emily, I would have went after her too.

“Have at ‘er, man,” I laughed and patted his shoulder.

“Don’t mind if I do,” he smiled brightly, fixing the collar of his shirt, downing the last of his beer and heading into the crowd.

The boys and I watched as Brandon went up to this girl and was talking to her for a little bit, but she wasn’t taking when he was giving. We watched as he got shot down and couldn’t help but laugh at his embarrassment, each of us being there at one point in our life.

“Dude, she’s just so out of your league,” Freddy said and I chuckled and took a sip of my beer.

“Oh my god, Tyler!” I heard and turned around and froze.

‘…Fuck, fuck, fuck!...’ I looked towards Brad and he was choking on his beer from shock of seeing the brunette in front of me, ‘…Shit, what’s her name?!...’

“I can’t believe you’re here, it’s been so long!” she said as she came up to me and leaned against me.

“Uh yeah, really long,” I said and turned around and grabbed my drink, my eyes widened and Brad just turned around and looked towards the table where the girls were. I remembered the girl, it’s been over a year since I’ve seen her, I thought she moved away, we used to have casual sex together.

“So how have you been?” she asked and looked around the table, “Hi, I haven’t seen you here.”

“We’re in town for the week, just visitin’ our buddy, right Segs?” Brandon said and smiled brightly towards me, “What’s your name and how do you know this loser?!”

“Oh, my name’s Alex- Tyler and I used to fuck all the time,” she said and I choked on my beer and just looked away from the guys as I heard them laugh, looking towards Brad, the only one who knew the girl, for help, “I went away for school and came back for spring break.”

“Nice, you trying to get with Segs tonight?” Brandon asked and my head snapped towards him.

‘…Dude, shut the fuck up!...’ I thought as I shook my head towards him, happy that she had her back to me.

“Well, not the reason I came, but since he’s here and I’m in town,” she smiled and turned towards me, “It’d be nice to have some fun like we used to,” she started to rub up against me and I back up a little.

“Well, sorry to disappoint, Alex, but my man here is gunna be a married man this summer,” Freddy said from behind me and draped his arm around my shoulder.

“Married? Who’s the lucky girl?” she asked sadly.

“Uh, she’s around here somewhere,” I said and just looked at Alex’s face, “In fact; I probably should go and check up on her.”