Status: One Shot!

Luck of the Irish

Luck of the Irish

“Mal! Make me a sandwich!” Niall whined from his awkward position on the sofa.

“Make your own damn sandwich you lazy ass,” Mallory retorted from the fridge, searching for a snack to go alongside her coffee.

Niall made pitiful whining sounds again and projected “but yours are so much tastier. You make them with love. I need love in my sandwiches, you know that.”

Mallory laughed at his ridiculousness as she pulled the cheese and mayo out of the fridge. “You’re lucky I love you,” she said laughing, moving the ingredients in her hands onto the counter and moving back into the refrigerator for more.

“I love you to the moon and back my darling flower.” Niall grinned from ear to ear and Mal caught a little glimpse of it when she turned to add more to the pile of food on the counter. She shook her head with a little laugh and continued to make his snack. The snack wasn’t exactly a snack, considering its size was akin to Mallory’s head, in length and depth, but that boy had a stomach on him, so in Horan proportions, this was actually just a filler.

Mallory placed the plate onto the coffee table, her cookies resting on the edge of it as she gently lowered her coffee down as well and then plopped next to her boyfriend. He nuzzled his face into her side, considering he was laying down, and she couldn’t help but be reminded of a cat as he rubbed his hair into her waist.

She giggled, somewhat tickled by him but more amused than anything. “You’re welcome.”

He looked up at her with wide, blue eyes that withheld a childish glint and a big, closed lip smile. Mallory laughed at his cuteness and moved his face into her palm. She raised it and gave his lips a soft kiss which he hummed into. “You know I love you, right?” Niall whispered, eyes closed and face centimeters apart from Mallory’s.

“Yes. I know that very well.” Mallory opened her eyes to see his face contort and his eyes flutter open.

“That was the part where you were supposed to tell me you love me back.” His face held a furrowed brow and the cutest frown Mallory had ever seen. She tried her best not to laugh so that she could stare at his flustered state for just a few seconds longer, but she didn’t last long.

“You know I love you too.” She kissed each of his cheeks and the tip of his nose, scratching behind his ear and running her fingers up his hair. “Now eat your sandwich.”

“No need to tell me twice!” Niall raised his eyebrows a few times before lurching towards his food. Mallory laughed at his antics and moved to grab a cookie to dunk into her coffee.

The two settled back into their seats once Niall had finished, Mal with her coffee resting in both of her hands and her feet curled underneath her side. Her head rested on Niall’s left peck with his arm lying lazily over her shoulders. His hand rubbed gently up and down her arm as they watched The Inbetweeners.

“Is your coffee good?” Niall asked after they’d been sitting there for an episode and a half.

“Quite. Was your sandwich?” Mal looked towards his direction, not fully turning her head.

“Very. Are you finished with your drink yet?”

Mal looked strangely at him before replying “No…there’s still a bit to go. Why?”

Niall peeked into the mug to confirm that there was, in fact, still a fair bit left. “I want to play with your hands.”

“What?” Mallory’s face scrunched up in confusion before she freed her right hand from the warmth of her drink. “Here, you can have this one.” She watched as Niall situated himself so that he could flatten her hand on top of his two larger ones. He laid each finger straight against his own right hand and Mallory couldn’t suppress the shivers she got from his touch. The way he looked at each line on her hand, like he was trying to memorize it left her mesmerized. She couldn’t believe that she had this incredible lad who was so full of pure joy and love be so enthralled with her, almost as much as she was with him. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of their skin mingling together.

Niall continued his feather-light touch up her wrist and onto her forearm where he outlined the veins he could see. The two completely forgot about the television in the background, the room they were in, everything but the tingling sensation that was brought from calloused fingertips and soft skin.

Mallory shuddered slightly when she felt his lips grace her wrist softly. Her eyes fluttered open and caught Niall’s. He grabbed the cup from her hand and placed it onto the table next to them. His hand moved to her cheek where he slowly pulled her in for a deep kiss. They were caught up in the feel of each other’s lips and the heat radiating between their bodies. Mallory could feel her cheeks flushing red as their kiss furthered.

Niall moved his hand down Mallory’s side and hooked his arm under her legs, pulling her fully beneath him. Her hands that had been playing with his hair moved lower down his neck and then down his arms where she felt his muscles through his tee-shirt. She instinctively took lead of the kiss then, her body reacting to the attraction she had for her Irish boyfriend.

Niall loved it when Mal took control and let her do as she pleased, rubbing up and down her hips, softly playing with the hem of her shirt and grazing the skin just below it. Mallory let out an insuppressible sigh which allowed Niall to separate their lips and move to her neck.

Mallory moved her hands underneath his arms and onto his back, massaging circles into his back as she bit her lip. As Niall hit her soft spot, she clung tightly onto his back. She felt his smile of satisfaction as he continued to plant a mixture of gentle and hard kisses there. Their legs moved around each other constantly, keeping them together at all times.

Mal captured his lips again and moved her hands into his hair once more. Niall’s hands firmly grabbed her hips and he pressed his own down onto hers. Mallory’s heart went into a frenzy and her body was completely overheated. She knew Niall’s must have been as well, so that’s why she took his shirt off… for his own good… and definitely not her own.

Niall enjoyed her friskiness and followed suit. He’d been dying to ever since he first felt the skin just above her jeans. Now having their skin touch in so many more places, his mind went racing. And when Mallory gently took his bottom lip between her teeth, Niall couldn’t help the groan that was released through his mouth.

Niall’s hand moved up Mallory’s waist, his fingers digging slightly into her skin, which Mal reciprocated. When his hips moved against hers though, she didn’t even notice that she was scratching down his back, which only proved to turn Niall on further. He returned to his attempts on her neck, rolling their hips together.

A loud bang and shriek startled the two apart.

“God dammit Corey Feldman!” Mallory screeched at the screen. “When did The Goonies even fucking come onto the fucking T.V.?!” she grumbled, cursing a classic movie for killing the mood as she and Niall tried to calm down their beating hearts, sitting up once more.

“You know, we could always put it on mute,” Niall reminded her, trying to hide his smile at her antics.

“You know, I could always say ‘fuck you!’” Mal replied, sticking her tongue out.

“Would you though?” Niall had a sultry look in his eye and
Mallory’s eyebrows shot up in surprise.

“What was that part about muting again?” Mal asked as she reached towards the remote, never breaking eye-contact with Niall. His eyes darkened to a more cerulean color and Mal fumbled around with the buttons until she quickly looked down and shut the whole thing off.

Niall grabbed her hands and pushed them over her head as he moved her back into a laying position. The fervor they’d had a minute before came back tenfold and their kisses became more lustful; their breathing more rapid; and their hands more greedy.

“Niall! Let me in! I’ve got brownies!” shouted a voice from behind the front door.

“God fuckin’ damn it Harry!” shouted Niall. “What’s a guy got to do to get fuckin’ laid here?” he continued under his breath as Mallory threw her shirt back on and attempted to straighten her hair. Niall didn’t bother with the pleasantries as he opened the door half-naked. Mal didn’t mind one bit.

“And what’s got your knickers in a twist?” Harry laughed out once the door revealed his best mate. He noticed the attire and the state his hair was in and answered himself, “Oh, Mallory does. Hey Mal!”

“Sup curly?” Mallory ran a hand through her hair, pulling one side to the opposite like normal.

“Niall’s penis. Want a brownie?” Harry moved to sit down next to Mal. Niall shot him a glare and Mallory’s cheeks still hadn’t lost their red tint. It was then that Harry noticed the beginnings of love bites starting to appear on Mallory’s neck. “I should leave, shouldn’t I?”

Niall nodded hard with his eyes closed and lips pursed tightly. Mallory replied, “If you know what’s best for you,” with a pat to his shoulder.

Harry jumped up from the spot he had just claimed. “Well, that’s the last time I ever bring brownies to you two,” he said as he grabbed the box and made his way back to the door. Just before they heard the click signaling his leave, they saw him pop his head through the crack and shout “Have fun! Use protection!” before slamming the door shut and running off.

“Only your friends…” Mallory trailed off, shaking her head.

Niall laughed, sitting down next to her and running his hands down his legs to calm himself down more. “You can’t even! Your friends would do exactly the same!” Mallory thought about it and eventually nodded her head in agreement. Niall shifted slightly so that he was facing his girlfriend more. “So, is the mood completely killed?” Niall asked, his voice raising as well as his eyebrows in the hopes that he might be getting lucky.

“Wholly and utterly. Completely demolished.” Mallory shook her head with her eyes closed sadly.

“Fuckin’ Haz,” Niall muttered angrily.

Mal’s head shot up at the chance to say “No I’m not. I’m only fucking you!”

Niall grinned, knowing where this was going, “But you’re not. Not right now at least.” He pushed a strand of hair behind her ear, his smile falling as his hormones took over.

“Want me to change that?” Mal whispered into his ear, and then sucking on the lobe.

Niall smirked, pulling the shirt back over her head. God bless the luck of the Irish.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfits :)

For my darling Mallory! ❤ Enjoy lovely!!!! Sorry it took so long!