Status: One-shot;;

You Can't Just Throw Me Away

1/1

I paced the floor back and forth in the bathroom. How was I going to tell Danny? I wasn’t even sure Danny was the guy I wanted to be with. Sure, we’ve been together for five years or so but he’s cheated on me a lot but I love him, I really do. I just didn’t know how much longer I’d be with him if he continued to do so. Sounds silly, I know. My thought was interrupted with a knocking on the door.

“Taylor, are you in there?” I heard the british voice. I nodded but realize that he couldn’t see me.

“Yeah, I’ll be out in just a second.” I said, throwing away the three pregnancy test in the trash. I wiped away the smeared make up and opened the door up to reveal Danny standing there.

“Are you okay, babe?” He asked. I nodded before walking pass him. I walked into the kitchen, going over to the fridge, and grabbing a monster, which I knew probably wasn’t good for the little jelly bean growing inside of me. I was nervous. How was I going to tell Danny? I didn’t realize I was pacing the floor again until Danny stood in front of me to stop me. He grabbed my shoulders and looking me in the eyes. I felt the tears rolling down my face now.

“What the fuck is going on with you?” Danny asked.

“You are going to walk out. You are going to cheat on me. You’re going to be angry, Danny. I know you are.” I said.

“Bloody hell, what the fuck is your problem?” He asked getting angry.

“You’re just going to go out and party and leave me here to take care of the baby. I can’t do that Danny. I can’t.” I stuttered.

“Baby? What? You’re pregnant?” Danny asked stepping back. I nodded, looking down at the ground. I heard footsteps then the door slam. I looked up and saw Danny was gone. He left. He left me. I began to pace the floor again, wondering what the hell I was going to do now. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I dug the device out of my pocket and saw it was a text message from Ben.

Danny is over here flipping shit right now. What the fuck happened? xBen
Calm him down and he’ll eventually tell you. New addition. xTaylor
New addition? xBen
Holy shit. Tay Tay, he just told us. Congratulation, honey. xBen
Doesn’t matter, Benny. He doesn’t want me. xTaylor

Ben never did text me back after that. I knew it was true. I knew Danny didn’t want me now. He didn’t want a pregnant girlfriend. He didn’t want that responsible. What was I going to do? My phone vibrated again.

Danny is coming back. xBen

This made me extremely nervous. What if he wanted me out? My stomach was doing flips. I began to pace back and forth. If you hadn’t notice but that was my thing when I get nervous. I felt like throwing up. I don’t know what was going to happen. I don’t know where I was going to go. I walked into Danny and I’s room, grabbing my suitcase and started packing. I didn’t hear the front door open nor did I heard the footsteps coming to the room I was in.

“What are you doing, Tay?” I heard the British voice. I turned around, Danny leaning against the door frame.

“I figured I’d be gone by the time you get back since you don’t want me nor the baby.” I said turning back around to shove more stuff into my suitcase. I felt Danny arms wrap around my waist, pulling me close to him, his lips pressed against the side of my neck.

“I’m here for you, Tay. I will always be here for you. I love you. I’m sorry for all the shit I’ve done to you in the past. I’m not going to promise I’ll change completely but I’m going to try my damnest. I love you, Tay. I love you so damn much.” Danny said. I turned around in his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck. I pressed my lips against his.

“I love you, Danny.” I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a silly little one shot I wrote. :)