Somewhere in Neverland

"And somewhere on that rocky hill side, Sofia felt as though she was actually there. With the weight of the world lifted off her shoulders, she stared into the ocean below. With a gust of wind guiding her, she raised her arms, bringing Macen's hand up with her. She took a breath and let the words roll of her tongue. 'Welcome to Neverland."

Sofia Taylor had anything a girl in the Upper East Side of Manhattan could want. Her brother was off in college, her father had just landed a job in Beijing, and her mother was spending all her money on only Sofia. She has finally achieved her perfect life. That is until the holidays roll around. Elijah, Sofia's beloved older brother, comes to visit and the family reunites. Well, it was intended to be that way until an unexpected guest shows up. Mysterious, carefree, and a reputation to uphold, Macen Rogers arrives that their doorstep. He is that one boy whose father paid his way into college and right into Elijah's inner circle of friends. Suddenly, Sofia is surrounded by all the foreign entities that she has tried her best to stay away from. Sex, drugs, and the everlasting and harboring smell of smoke leaves Sofia following after it and into a spot that she never dared to venture before.