Let me be your last first kiss

Are you thinking of me?

They left the stage, leaving the roar of the crowd behind.
The boys were still excited about the great show they just played, and everybody wanted to celebrate at the nearest club.
Everybody except Louis.

He said his farewells, earning a disappointed look from his bandmates, and took a cab to the hotel. They had a week off after that show, so he wanted to have some rest before he took a plane with destination LA.
Once he arrived to his room, he took off his clothes and headed to the shower. The hot water running down his back made him think about his lover's soft caresses, and the thought of them having more time together that upcoming week made him smile.
He was in love, and he knew it.

Meanwhile, in other place in that same city, the rest of the band was having the greatest time with their friends, drinking and dancing along the music.
But sitting in a corner was Harry, with a blank expression on his face and his eyes focused nowhere.
He wanted to be at the hotel. Take a hot shower. Watch a film. And over all those, he wanted to be with Louis.

He couldn't go with him to the hotel earlier because the paparazzi where outside the place and if they saw them together, rumors would start and management wouldn't like that. So he was forced to go party with Liam, Niall and Zayn, and lots of people he didn't know.
A girl sat by his side, her face trying to seduce him and her tongue speaking dirty. He didn't even care.

"What's wrong with you?" she finally said, and walked away.

Zayn saw the entire scene, so he approached Harry and sat beside him.

"Leave" he said to the young one.

"I can't"

"You can't, but you will. Now, take your coat and go to the hotel"

Zayn touched Harry's shoulder as a sign to get up, and so did he.

"Now, act as if you were drunk" Zayn said.

It wasn't really necessary. Harry looked as if he had drank two bottles of vodka on his own, even if he didn't drank a drop of alcohol while he was there. It was sadness making effect on his face.
Zayn told everyone he was drunk and needed to go to the hotel. Niall and Liam first looked at Harry, and then at eachother. They knew what was going on, but they didn't said a single thing.

Harry called a taxi and gave the driver the directions to the hotel. Then, he stared at the window, watching the rain in that cold night. He thought about Louis
He got down the car and ran into the hotel, then rushed into the lift and waited.
Next thing he knew, he was infront of the hotel room door.

The green eyed boy was thinking about what to say. He wanted to tell Louis the most romantic things, but he was afraid Louis would laugh for being too cheesy.
When he opened the door, the smell of tea filled his lungs; at first he thought someone was humming, but it was music playing really softly.

He walked a few steps to find Louis on his pajamas sitting on a table, with a cup of tea by his side and a book between his hands. Harry thought it was the most beautiful thing he had ever witnessed.

Louis felt two eyes looking at him, but he wasn't expecting to see Harry when he moved his view from the book.

"I-I... ran away" Harry chuckled.

Louis got up really slowly, not caring about leaving his warm tea and interesting book behind, and approached Harry.

Harry looked inside the ocean Louis' eyes were.
Louis looked inside the green field Harry's eyes were.

"I love you" Harry whispered.
"I love you too" Louis replied.