Merci Pour Le Venin.

Late dawns and early sunsets.

(((GERARD'S POV)))

I bit my lip, about to hit send. My finger shaking above the enter key. Oh, fuck it!
G says: How much do you want?
Zack says: $10 blowjob, $30 toys, $50 me penetrating, $70 you penetrating.

My heartbeat quickened violently against my rib cage, I don’t know whether it was the coffee high or the idea of being with a man, finally, after all of these years. But a manwhore? I had the $$$ from art commissions, so what was the problem? No one could love me, and I don’t think my heart can take love anymore; urgh I wish I wasn’t such a fucking Disney princess at heart.

G says: Where shall we meet?

* * * * *

I was swinging my legs up and down from the top of the skating ramp; my tree-trunk legs hidden away by my black skinny jeans were hitting against the graffiti sprayed surface. I was wearing my Doc Martens – they were steel capped…I could always kick him in the nuts if he wants to gag and rape me. My Smiths t-shirt stank of cigarettes and spilt coffee. I was a mess, and no matter what I paid him, he wouldn’t dare to touch me. Sighing, I put my earphones in. Lost in the music, I laid down to close my eyes under the evening clouds. I replayed our conversation over and over like a broken record stuck on repeat. “We need to meet in the evening; don’t worry though honeypie – I’m not a big scary vampire…unless you want me to be ;)” He had two photos of himself on his profile, a face shot and him topless. I craved to see that face, to be able to kiss his lips, tug on his lip ring, to run my nails down his back as he… “Sup” I heard, a throaty sarcastic tone. Biting my lip; I glanced up, our eyes connecting. His eyes were rimmed with red – was he going for the drugged up insomniac look or what? He looked hot though, I refrained from pouncing on him right there. He had an a-symmetrical hair cut; his right side shaved and dyed blonde, and the left long and black that covered most of his left eye. I tried (and failed) to look up and down his body subtly; to see that he had baggy light blue denim jeans that had holes torn in his knees – too many blowjobs? He wore a shirt, that I guessed used to be white but now grey, that was unbuttoned at his chest to reveal a band shirt underneath. The shirt was too short for him and I got a smoking hot look at his happy trail down towards his..mmm. My thoughts were interrupted by that familiar husky voice I heard before, he lit a cigarette, took a long drag and said “Let’s go to my place”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sigh, short and not so sweet I guess. I've already written the majority of the next chapter - sexual smut, mmm mmm mm! So yeah, either tomorrow or soon after that :3

-Sazzie
xo